Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Have you tried another version of Le bot or Carbon?

Happened to me once before(with Totem of Nulgath) and using an older(or updated maybe) version of the botting program worked.
    I tried that as well, and even went as far as to downgrade my Flash player version - both to no avail. I guess this is impossible to fix. O_O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I've never had this problem, so it's very interesting to see it pop up again.

Knowing you've tried the above suggestions in this thread, and that your alt is picking up these items without a problem...
    Have you used all available bots out there? (Carbon, LeBot, Armjldian being the most common) and results been the same?
    I know you've tried (up/down)grading your bots, and your Flash Player (curious, what version do you use?), and you can pick these items up manually?
    Have you tried custom bots that only pick up one, the other, or both items and seen if they disconnect?

Another thing is that some pre-made bots in the clients pick up all drops at the same time, perhaps a custom one that does them 1 by 1 will avoid disconnections?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    I've never had this problem, so it's very interesting to see it pop up again.

Knowing you've tried the above suggestions in this thread, and that your alt is picking up these items without a problem...
    Have you used all available bots out there? (Carbon, LeBot, Armjldian being the most common) and results been the same?
    I know you've tried (up/down)grading your bots, and your Flash Player (curious, what version do you use?), and you can pick these items up manually?
    Have you tried custom bots that only pick up one, the other, or both items and seen if they disconnect?

Another thing is that some pre-made bots in the clients pick up all drops at the same time, perhaps a custom one that does them 1 by 1 will avoid disconnections?
    Tried every single one suggestion that you've made. I tried Dark Mystic, Le Bot (older versions as well) and older versions of Carbon. I've tried creating a dmbot file to pick up the items. It's quite a confusing problem.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by axtreckkkk View Post
    Tried every single one suggestion that you've made. I tried Dark Mystic, Le Bot (older versions as well) and older versions of Carbon. I've tried creating a dmbot file to pick up the items. It's quite a confusing problem.
    It's a server sided problem, doesn't AQW bots use packet editing to do things? Pretty sure you just got different packets somehow, it's probably happen to several people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I tried that as well, and even went as far as to downgrade my Flash player version - both to no avail. I guess this is impossible to fix. O_O
    O my. Hope you get it fixed then. ><
    It's something serious if that ain't working.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    I PM'ed you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Has your problem been solved?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    Has your problem been solved?
    No fix yet, I'm still trying to look for solutions. I'm going to check Oli's PM now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12