Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Don't trade with this person. I paid him on April 25th, 2016, $35 for 4000 platinum. Did not receive any plat, he told me to pay him when he didn't have stock, and now he claims that his old paypal was hacked. I demand to be compensated now and this will surely be alerted to mods.

- - - Updated - - -

You still haven't given me my 4000 plat. Do not trade with this person until I receive what is owed to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by refreshes View Post
    Don't trade with this person. I paid him on April 25th, 2016, $35 for 4000 platinum. Did not receive any plat, he told me to pay him when he didn't have stock, and now he claims that his old paypal was hacked. I demand to be compensated now and this will surely be alerted to mods.

- - - Updated - - -

You still haven't given me my 4000 plat. Do not trade with this person until I receive what is owed to me.

I took a chance and bought plat even though this guy said this and still got my order i'm not sure what his deal is but dude is legit and i got my plat in 3 mins after first speaking with them

Thanks
    Good for you AndyDemon, he didn't scam me until I paid him $35 on the second trade. Feel free to check the scammer graveyard for evidence. He is able to refund me too, I called PayPal this morning and they sent him an e-mail allowing him to grant me a refund. Oh wait, where's my refund?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh but this sad sap wants to act like the victim and portray me as the aggressor. I paid him $35 and he never gave it back nor went with his part of the deal. What a scumbag move. Why isn't this guy banned yet? He has not only threatened me but insulted my intelligence based off of his lack of empathy, experience, and responsibility in the realm of trading.

Thanks
    I dont see how you can think im a scammer, i have over 30 loyal customers who keep coming back to me even after seeing your post and iv yet to get an email so keep talking out your ass bud i could careless about what you have to say about me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12