Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Question What's your opinion about PVP hackers?

Just for ask, what do you think about it?
    in my humble opinion, it harms gameplay :l
    but I'm not sure so I'm asking you guys..

BTW this is my first thing to write a post in this format(in any forums) so I hope this is not wrong shit to do XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't really like hackers in the PvP. As you said, it ruins gameplay for everybody else.

Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    Any pvp based hacking is normally cancer not going to lie , I use to be cancer back when I hacked like that. But it's not the fact that they are hacking, it's just the obvious oh I'm a dick hackers that ruin it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You can't have fun if you use hack in PvP but if you use hack to get more loot in PvE and fight other people in Dark Zone without hack that will be really funny.

Thanks
    You see pvp is not really a thing for me in this game especially since they make it that you lose a shit ton exp and have to kill a bunch of enemy's to get it back THIS is ridiculous to me.... I play passive since the only goal I have in the dark zone is to get to lv 50 to buy certain blueprints its pointless to get gear anymore since I already have the weapons IM good with and all the high end armor I found is crap the way I see it don't deserve to be called high end the only difference is that it has talents other than that I see trash I don't enjoy when a game makes you feel like you have to enslave yourself just to obtain what you want I mean atleast make it fun and not make it with mindless zombie killing feels like they are trying to brainwash us in my opinion anyway FIRST pvp is all about competition to see who is more skilled so it is to the utmost importance that people play on equal grounds As long as I have played pvp games for example cod street fighter etc I have never experienced a loss where I had to work my ass off 9 to 5 just to get it back I don't consider the dark zone pvp its more like a place where people can express there desire to to do evil now considering using hax in pvp it all really depends on the situation like for cod I truly detest people who use it but if they made a hack to get the aesthetics I wouldn't mind as for hax in the dark zone its actually not that bad the esp is so so helpful finding enemy's but there are people out there that are truly deserving of hell like people who target you for no reason then try to camp at the checkpoint to bring you down especially when they gang up on you with inf HP so yea thats my opinion about hackers and mostly the game itself some are users good and some are bad there is no between

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hacking in PvP is usually fine with me but not in this game. I would get pretty upset if I lost all my valuable loot to a hacker so it's a no from me.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]