Thanks

Shooting Through Walls?

Oddly enough, I use the hacks that I've sourced from you all to combat other hackers. Lately, however, I have been running across folks that are able to shoot through cars/walls, take little to no damage, etc. I know that if it's a bug that is not well known the odds of it being shared are very slim, but was wondering if anyone had any clue on how to counter something like this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks
    i know it but wont spoon feed you as it will get patched if many people know, its completely legal though, no hacks at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    you know it, but won't share it because you don't want to spoon feed someone. but you recently made a post asking if it was possible for the movement % dmg being modified and spoon fed to you? Also i doubt you know how to do it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ster456 View Post
    i know it but wont spoon feed you as it will get patched if many people know, its completely legal though, no hacks at all.
    I can understand that, not worried about it being legal. I'm just curious if it exists (so that I know it's not just me being bad) and if there is a way to go up against it.

I've ran across it twice and both times even with 2-4 of us using extropy/etc. we can't even get these guys downed. This is with 200k+ clean DPS and verifying that they had burnt blue sig beforehand. So whatever it is, has the no wall/dmg reduction thing bundled. VERY hard to beat, to the point of getting stomped before we can even react. It's quite impressive to see, but the people using it are also farming normal players which is what we are trying to prevent. At that point, it's not even fun for us and that's that we have what would be considered way above average advantages. I can't imagine how your average guys feel about it.

Thanks
    It's not a hack, it is a bug in the game.

You need to find a high-end mask first that has the talent called "Rehabilitation", equip that mask. Now take out a flashbang and throw it on the ground, now your health will constantly keep regenerating.