Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by yep123 View Post
    I really have been wanting to watch this. Looks really good, where can i watch it online with subs ?
    gogoanime**** is your best bet for streaming. Fastest site I know and accepts adblock.

Also, today's episode was great. Midoriya is slowly controlling his power now, even though it was useless against that OP monster. Eraser Head is on the brink of death, Thirteen is probably dead, and now All Might comes to save the day. We'll see whether this is a Fairy Tail type anime where no one really dies, or will there be actual death

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    gogoanime**** is your best bet for streaming. Fastest site I know and accepts adblock.

Also, today's episode was great. Midoriya is slowly controlling his power now, even though it was useless against that OP monster. Eraser Head is on the brink of death, Thirteen is probably dead, and now All Might comes to save the day. We'll see whether this is a Fairy Tail type anime where no one really dies, or will there be actual death
    I wish but probably not. the warp guy even qouted said "I put him out/down" to the question "did you kill him"
    So 13 is alive.
    I just hope Midoriya can really show off even the tiny bit he's learned to control his power in the last episode.
    NightOwl

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Latest chapters from Boku no Hero Academia were dope af..
    Can't wait to see Deku progress
    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    Midoriya is slowly controlling his power now, even though it was useless against that OP monster. Eraser Head is on the brink of death, Thirteen is probably dead, and now All Might comes to save the day. We'll see whether this is a Fairy Tail type anime where no one really dies, or will there be actual death
    People die, you just wont see it here because the series starts off pretty slow.

As for Midoriya controlling his power, that was less than 5% of 1,000,000% of what he's used thus far. Unfortunately, none of the villains that are introduced can even get scratched from 5% of his power.

tfw we'll never see these scenes animated

[img]https://i6.mangapand*****m/boku-no-hero-academia/76/boku-no-hero-academia-6986953.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i5.mangapand*****m/boku-no-hero-academia/76/boku-no-hero-academia-6987001.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i3.mangapand*****m/boku-no-hero-academia/77/boku-no-hero-academia-7024507.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i5.mangapand*****m/boku-no-hero-academia/77/boku-no-hero-academia-7024513.jpg[/img]

Midoriya is a fucking mad man.

Can't forget about this one (recent chapters, obvious to happen but spoilers)

Last edited by Takatsuki; 06-12-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Fantastic episode as always and it's really sad to see this season ending next episode.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Fantastic episode as always and it's really sad to see this season ending next episode.
    *Sike, it's 13. Thought it was 12.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 06-19-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm glad I chose to not drop this anime. This is a fantastic arc, I wonder what will happen to all might and the other teachers? Will they retire and the new generation will become fully fledged heroes or what? Spoilers welcome if you know anything from the manga

Thanks
    I'm glad I chose to not drop this anime. This is a fantastic arc, I wonder what will happen to all might and the other teachers? Will they retire and the new generation will become fully fledged heroes or what? Spoilers welcome if you know anything from the manga
    No, it's like 15 chapters in. Recovery Girl exists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    No, it's like 15 chapters in. Recovery Girl exists.
    Yeah, she does exist, but that didn't seem to heal All Might's injury from 5 years ago, so how well would she be able to heal him if the monster pressed on that very spot with power on par with All Might? I'm not not sure how she'd be able to heal Eraser Head whose arm is pretty much crumbling away, and is in a worse condition than All Might's injury, or Thirteen whose physical body has been almost completely turned into dust? I haven't read the manga yet so I'm not sure how potent her power truly is.

Thanks
    Yeah, she does exist, but that didn't seem to heal All Might's injury from 5 years ago, so how well would she be able to heal him if the monster pressed on that very spot with power on par with All Might? I'm not not sure how she'd be able to heal Eraser Head whose arm is pretty much crumbling away, and is in a worse condition than All Might's injury, or Thirteen whose physical body has been almost completely turned into dust? I haven't read the manga yet so I'm not sure how potent her power truly is.
    It's a shonen, you don't need to think that hard about it.

All Might's injury is just a wound that was re-opened. Recovery Girl just needs to basically restitch it. As for Eraser Head, it's the same thing. He lost all his skin, which is regrow-able. Essentially his bone is exposed. As for Thirteen, his arms and back were injured, so he just gets patched up.

Recovery Girl is a really bullshit plot device that can essentially heal any character to full. Even the "it drains your stamina" side effect is useless. During the school tournament arc, Midoriya was supposedly out of commission to watch Ura fight because of his injuries, yet still does so within the next three minutes.

Thanks
    Season two confirmed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Season two confirmed.
    eta?
    //2short
    NightOwl

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    eta?
    //2short
    Nothing on that yet, way too early to say.

All I know is that the pacing is going to be ass or we're getting 24 episodes. Hope for the latter.

Thanks
    I watched it, it has fun scenes :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    tbh it's one of the shows i'll miss. the build up took like 10 episodes but the anime redeemed itself in the end

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast