Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    yeah this is false advertisement. i agree with @Katamatsu this ebook isnt worth $50 but it does make you a lot of money.
    Last edited by savage; 04-09-2016 at 10:00 AM.

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamatsu View Post
    I'll probably pursue a chargeback, since I doubt I'll get my refund after this (although I doubted I would have gotten it anyways and it seems like I was correct being deleted or blocked on Skype) and being a person of my word told him I would even admit to it on here. If I get banned, that's fine, but sucks. Although my time on this forum has been short, I've already some great experiences prompting me to purchase Premium. Anyone else I have bought services from don't need to worry about me charging them back since I actually got what I paid for and appreciate it.

I bought this e-book, and the method is the sole definition of e-whoring. Asked OP for a refund because of the false advertising, and wouldn't matter because he supposedly offers refunds anyways. Instead he kept trying to convince me it wasn't e-whoring so I even offered to take the loss if we opened a discussion on the forums and if the majority of the community agreed it wasn't. Instead, I'll respect OP's wishes and not disclose his "secret" method, which honestly isn't even original and definitely not worth $50 or $1 for that matter. Eventually went straight to the point telling him I would chargeback and he finally agreed, and that I'm "lucky he is even refunding me", but already used the funds and to wait until someone else purchases it. But I'll sacrifice myself to save anyone's time and money from buying this piece of shit coming from the cancer known as HF, which should have been a red flag.

Learn from my mistakes, and wait for a vouch copy review. 0/10 - All Categories

- Karamatsu
    You know you're not getting your money back right? If he hasn't refunded you yet go make a scam report and get approval to do a chargeback so that you don't get banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamatsu View Post
    I'll probably pursue a chargeback, since I doubt I'll get my refund after this (although I doubted I would have gotten it anyways and it seems like I was correct being deleted or blocked on Skype) and being a person of my word told him I would even admit to it on here. If I get banned, that's fine, but sucks. Although my time on this forum has been short, I've already some great experiences prompting me to purchase Premium. Anyone else I have bought services from don't need to worry about me charging them back since I actually got what I paid for and appreciate it.

I bought this e-book, and the method is the sole definition of e-whoring. Asked OP for a refund because of the false advertising, and wouldn't matter because he supposedly offers refunds anyways. Instead he kept trying to convince me it wasn't e-whoring so I even offered to take the loss if we opened a discussion on the forums and if the majority of the community agreed it wasn't. Instead, I'll respect OP's wishes and not disclose his "secret" method, which honestly isn't even original and definitely not worth $50 or $1 for that matter. Eventually went straight to the point telling him I would chargeback and he finally agreed, and that I'm "lucky he is even refunding me", but already used the funds and to wait until someone else purchases it. But I'll sacrifice myself to save anyone's time and money from buying this piece of shit coming from the cancer known as HF, which should have been a red flag.

Learn from my mistakes, and wait for a vouch copy review. 0/10 - All Categories

- Karamatsu
    I stated that the ebook is slightly blackhat and that it is similar to ewhoring but it really isn't ewhoring. Me and the customer argued about this for ages and the only definitions we could find backed my case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by morethanmoney View Post
    I stated that the ebook is slightly blackhat and that it is similar to ewhoring but it really isn't ewhoring. Me and the customer argued about this for ages and the only definitions we could find backed my case.
    OP is correct. this isnt TECHNICALLY e-whoring but it is extremely similar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm assuming it's something like kik/omegle blackmail for asking for underage nudes? And you get them to pay in AGC? lmao

If I'm wrong, thank God

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    OP is correct. this isnt TECHNICALLY e-whoring but it is extremely similar. it does bring in money

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Giveaway View Post
    I'm assuming it's something like kik/omegle blackmail for asking for underage nudes? And you get them to pay in AGC? lmao

If I'm wrong, thank God
    Nothing to do with kid or omegle or blackmailing or underage people...

Thanks
    I am no longer selling this. I have given ilan11221 resell rights

9. The Following User Says Thank You to morethanmoney For This Useful Post:

GGIlan (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I am no longer selling this. I have given ilan11221 resell rights
    Approving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12