Thread: Request.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Request.

I know im a choob and this probably won't get done but i wanted to ask anyways, if noones already done it.. Like Corndog said i think weapons are kind of psychological. I seem to do better with a smaller compact gun rather then a large bulky one. And by that i mean would anyone be interested in turning a Ak-47 to a Uzi. Stats: Uzi is the fastest in its class. And Ak-47 has the 3rd highest damage per shot. Beat out by only the M14 and the Ak103. M14 does 49 damage per shot Ak103 does 45 and the Ak does 43. A 3 shot kill weapon. If you could release those shot's a little faster by making it a uzi!.. Dude nothing on combat arms could F**k with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    newbs.. I hate people Saying what they want.. OR what MPGH users should do.. We the people of MPGH do to much to keep up with all u newbs..

WHy u think we aint got VIP yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Why don't you request it in the Mod Discussion thread o-o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    maybe instead of asking people to waste their time by coding this maybe YOU can just learn how to make it.

Thanks
    PM me about this, I made it

Thanks
    Dude ive tried to mod weapons myself all of these wack ass mpgh weapon moding tut's dont work for shit. i Followed the Tut PERFECTLY step by step even tried modding the same exact weapon's they did on the tut and nothing happened. I wasted MY time downloading photoshop cs4, all the injectors the dlls and extractors i spent hours trying to figure out how and what i was doing wrong, then i had a simple question '' what am i doing wrong'' and like all questions on mpgh i got flamed about it.. If im wasting your precious time, dont take the time to read my fkin forums. Naturally a forum called REQUEST might have a question in it. If you dont like questions dont fkin read it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ok first of all i made a list to avoid people asking dumb things like that go check it out and click on the link that sais AK-47 rapid fire! https://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...g-updated.html

if you cant find the link its under the AK-47 part which is udner submachineguns >_>

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteusername View Post
    Dude ive tried to mod weapons myself all of these wack ass mpgh weapon moding tut's dont work for shit. i Followed the Tut PERFECTLY step by step even tried modding the same exact weapon's they did on the tut and nothing happened. I wasted MY time downloading photoshop cs4, all the injectors the dlls and extractors i spent hours trying to figure out how and what i was doing wrong, then i had a simple question '' what am i doing wrong'' and like all questions on mpgh i got flamed about it.. If im wasting your precious time, dont take the time to read my fkin forums. Naturally a forum called REQUEST might have a question in it. If you dont like questions dont fkin read it
    I'm sry to say but u are SO wrong, look at all the mods around this site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    *coughak47-mp7cough
    HaX4LiFe! made a AK47 to MP7 mod
    Maybe that should make you happy?
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteusername View Post

What the fuck did u just call us Mpghians?????

Fuck you u deserves a ban hamma.. Fucking how u think we all are fucking modding the rez files? Appearently u aint looking at the right tuts
    Fucking newb. Fuck you..

Gtfo MPGH if u think we whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    OMG guys, stop calling me a noob your hurting my feelings!!.... Anyways. YES the Rapid Fire Ak-47 is defective, Also doesnt even show a gun, lets say i did try it, and it owned i'd be bored shitless from lack of editing textures from that gun. The Ak-47 to a mp7 is a great gun i tried it and got killed Many times using it... Bottom line the uzi is faster (looks better) And stop fucking flaming me dude, ive seen hundred's of posts from mongoose asking questions people help him out normaly just fine without any smartass remarks. And yes, that was before he was top shit modder of mpgh. you were all noob's/choobs at one time. And you asked questions.. i already know you'll all say NO i didnt! i learned everything i know on my own! i spent hours on google researching this!.. No bullshit you asked the same stupid questions. A simple question! CAN SOMEONE MAKE A AK-47 TO A UZI. SIMPLE ANSWER YES/NO NOT haha! noob, OMg.. noob dude! no.. NOOB HAHA CHOOB.. i dont fucking care lmao call me a choob dude i dont even know what it means/ and im not going to bother googling it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hebrothers View Post
    I'm sry to say but u are SO wrong, look at all the mods around this site.
    there isnt million's thier might be 10 thats decent.. 10.. out of HOW MANY MEMBERS??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...steel-mod.html
    USE THIS.
    AK47-MP7
    DRASTIC INCREASE OF RATE OF FIRE. i used it. trust me
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Thanks
    I lulz at this thread.

Thanks
    i did use it i like it but i just wanted to see if a uzi would be a little better.. just forget i asked if its going to be this much of a hassel to everyone o.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast