Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Red face im noob and need help lol

hi all

im create this topic because it will be the first time i hack ( i know im noob XD) so i need help how to install them and if someone can give me some good hack

thx for any help
    Till the end...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    1. First download the hack like this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...s-hack-v4.html

Then download an injector which injects the hack into combat arms like this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...le-inject.html.

2. After download, you need to extract them using a program called winrar, simply right click the file and click extract here. Download winrar here WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files.

3. The hack should be a dll file and the injector should be a exe file.

4. Double click the injector and it should open.

5. The "process" textbox should be engine.exe.

6. Rename the hack to Simple Inject.dll.

7. It should automatically inject.

8. Open combat arms and you should be done.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

HaxFrank (01-21-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    what does the hack and how i use it (i nned to clik on something when playing??( im noob first time hacking ^^))
    Till the end...

Thanks
    Ok well first of all, use search to find decent hacks, for the good ones you will have to purchase but for the decent chams its free. Search for chams ethier using the search engine or just look through the CA hacking forums. Choose one you desire using and then follow the instructions clearly, make sure its undected and virus free first!

Most likley it will give you a download link to ********** etc etc. Download the file and all other files it asks you to download, to download most of these files you will need to download Winrar use google for that make sure its a trusted site.

After you have extracted the files you will most likely need a injector, i suggest perX injector use google for that. After that put all the .dll files in the right section, and for the injector open it up Type in engine.exe and then choose the dll file you want to upload.

Then run CA via the website, you most likely need to click insert to bring up the hack menu, or it could be another key, the hack provider should provide you with that information and more to the installation of the hack. To toggle the hack yo will need to use your arrow keys.

Just use your search engine to find hacks and all the information i provided should be provided more clearly with screenshots

Anywayz happy hacking please thank if i helped it took me time to write this shit
    Last edited by bomberau; 01-20-2010 at 03:51 AM.