Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
    you using for loop?
    while isn't bad but the problem it that the tile updater is not a while cmd at all its a if cmd since the tiles update everytime you walk adding a if is exactly like adding a while thus noted in (tile.Updatecount++)(<--- i don't know if i spelled that right since i don't have the coding in front of my face right now) such as if tile x > wall x || tile y > wall y || vice versa and when there is no wall blocking you from the tiles then i updates cus its nither greater nor less since there is nothing blocking you and remember this is from the SightRadius not the map so it won't glitch since the tile update is a radius(diameter)(Math.PI) and updates from the center of the character (---- (player) -----) anyways this is my last day on this post since I am going on a little personal trip :3 I hope you find out what I am trying to say and (you using for loop?) <--that is not a sentence and I saw loop so I am guessing that your talking about while and you need to remember that tiles update in single and not packets so while will glitch it and prevent anything from being update unless you decide to re-code that particular segment so that while would fit in
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 04-28-2016 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    while isn't bad but the problem it that the tile updater is not a while cmd at all its a if cmd since the tiles update everytime you walk adding a if is exactly like adding a while thus noted in (tile.Updatecount++)(<--- i don't know if i spelled that right since i don't have the coding in front of my face right now) such as if tile x > wall x || tile y > wall y || vice versa and when there is no wall blocking you from the tiles then i updates cus its nither greater nor less since there is nothing blocking you and remember this is from the SightRadius not the map so it won't glitch since the tile update is a radius(diameter)(Math.PI) and updates from the center of the character (---- (player) -----) anyways this is my last day on this post since I am going on a little personal trip :3 I hope you find out what I am trying to say and (you using for loop?) <--that is not a sentence and I saw loop so I am guessing that your talking about while and you need to remember that tiles update in single and not packets so while will glitch it and prevent anything from being update unless you decide to re-code that particular segment so that while would fit in
    ive recoded the player.update to my own liking just like the rest of the server im using

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ive recoded the player.update to my own liking just like the rest of the server im using
    good job personally I am to lazy to go ahead and remake it but I do enjoy someone taking the initiative into repairing the fabino the bambino source :3 and maybe one day someone will take the time to remake the source or make one and perfect it because currently fabino the bambino source is basically a direct copy of the clubs source with little edits to make it different but besides that the rotmg pserver community hasn't been the same as the old days...sigh but oh well maybe someone younger then me will take the time to make the future kids of RotMG2 happy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    good job personally I am to lazy to go ahead and remake it but I do enjoy someone taking the initiative into repairing the fabino the bambino source :3 and maybe one day someone will take the time to remake the source or make one and perfect it because currently fabino the bambino source is basically a direct copy of the clubs source with little edits to make it different but besides that the rotmg pserver community hasn't been the same as the old days...sigh but oh well maybe someone younger then me will take the time to make the future kids of RotMG2 happy
    lol now is not like the old days bk in 2013/14 when pservers were not as progressed as they are today

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol now is not like the old days bk in 2013/14 when pservers were not as progressed as they are today
    yea but thats because back then people were still hooked into RotMG and hadn't moved onto the realm of the pservers but what i mean by back then is the shear player base that RotMG had the amount of players RotMG had was way more then the amount of players it has now and if atleast 50% of that player base focused on improving the currently made source or make a new one then it would truly be wonderful...well as long as kids arn't making them aids or half assed lol or making lazy coding and leaving it with glitches or bugs or a bunch of //TODO or //HACK or //BUG or //fuckme anyways it still makes me happy to see people invested into the source still and who knows maybe someone or a team will become dedicated enough to making the source better lol i would help them making alot of it as long that team was truly dedicated :

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    FSoD is actually not based on the MMOE source. Its a lot more different than you think.
    Last edited by BlackRayquaza; 04-29-2016 at 12:46 PM.
    YEP cock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
    FSoD is actually not based on the MMOE source. Its a lot more different thank you think.
    than* (sorry it was just too easy to pick on)

ooh where does it originate from? please expand
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 04-29-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    than* (sorry it was just too easy to pick on)

ooh where does it originate from? please expand
    Oops my bad. Its based on creepylava's source, before he changed it to use Redis. Its not public anymore but I think someone released the Redis version here on mpgh.
    YEP cock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It has been one week since this thread has been replied to, this has been closed.

If you would like this thread re-opened, PM a staff member.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12