Thread: Unban appeal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Unban appeal

Hey Staff,
    I got banned like 4-8? (idk) months ago for some reason related with my boosting service I offered here before.

Ted is the name, but I'm not sure what I've done anymore.

Could any staff let me know what I've done and if I could make it right?

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1055228, see for yourself. You made a Staff Dispute to get your main account Ted unbanned, which was conducted by @Hugo Boss while he was still a Staff Member, Head OMM, to be more precise. Your alternate account got permanently banned because you pretty much stopped replying to the Staff Dispute you created in the first place and didn't refund the ones who you scammed.
    Last edited by Hunter; 04-11-2016 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    see for yourself. You made a Staff Dispute to get your main account Ted unbanned, which was conducted by Hugo Boss[/URL] while he was still a Staff Member, Head OMM, to be more precise. Your alternate account got permanently banned because you pretty much stopped replying to the Staff Dispute you created in the first place and didn't refund the ones who you scammed. [/FONT]
    Anyways, refund or boost them all for what they paid for and do a giveaway in GIVEAWAYS SECTION for the ones who don't respond to the refund or boost. There will also be a blacklist after you've completed the refunds, if you haven't then no blacklist will be given, just a ban.

^staff said.

I will PM them all and give them their boost, I can't refund them as I no longer have their money.

I also would like to say that back in that time, I remember fanticsteal telling me to refund.

But I remember that I was in the middle of the boosting process and he asked for a refund right in the middle, so I didn't refund him and stopped replying as I couldn't bother to do It anymore.

I've changed now and I will boost all of those with pleasure, please let me know if I'm able to, in order to get unbanned.

I also won't accept a blacklist as I had one a long long long time before that and basically that I haven't done anything wrong back then until I left Mpgh, It's not my fault when someone right in the middle of the boosting process asks for a refund and that I won't refund him because my policy clearly said that as soon it started a refund isn't possible.
    Last edited by thewhiteboy; 04-11-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by thewhiteboy View Post
    Anyways, refund or boost them all for what they paid for and do a giveaway in GIVEAWAYS SECTION for the ones who don't respond to the refund or boost. There will also be a blacklist after you've completed the refunds, if you haven't then no blacklist will be given, just a ban.

^staff said.

I will PM them all and give them their boost, I can't refund them as I no longer have their money.

I also would like to say that back in that time, I remember fanticsteal telling me to refund.

But I remember that I was in the middle of the boosting process and he asked for a refund right in the middle, so I didn't refund him and stopped replying as I couldn't bother to do It anymore.

I've changed now and I will boost all of those with pleasure, please let me know if I'm able to, in order to get unbanned.

I also won't accept a blacklist as I had one a long long long time before that and basically that I haven't done anything wrong back then until I left Mpgh, It's not my fault when someone right in the middle of the boosting process asks for a refund and that I won't refund him because my policy clearly said that as soon it started a refund isn't possible.
    Whether you will get blacklisted or not, that's not up to you. It's up to the current Official Middlemen, who are: @DarkLordXYZ and @Cursed.

Thanks

Whether you will get blacklisted or not, that's not up to you. It's up to the current Official Middlemen, who are: @DarkLordXYZ and @Cursed.
    So do I just wait on their reply now then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So do I just wait on their reply now then?
    Indeed. Either one of them or a Global Moderator will deal with your case soon.

Thanks

Indeed. Either one of them or a Global Moderator will deal with your case soon.
    How long does it take up to before someone replies ;s?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Not your choice to accept a blacklist or not. If you want to come back, you'll have to refund those people and you will be put on a 6 month blacklist.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Not your choice to accept a blacklist or not. If you want to come back, you'll have to refund those people and you will be put on a 6 month blacklist.
    Gutumu yala
    angoet

I'm not accepting a 6 month blacklist.

I will though give everyone their boost or higher with no cost, no refund either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    As I said, not up to you. If you refund them, your account will get unbanned and the blacklist will be applied automatically whether you like it or not.
    Gutumu yala
    angoet

I'm not accepting a 6 month blacklist.

I will though give everyone their boost or higher with no cost, no refund either.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    As I said, not up to you. If you refund them, your account will get unbanned and the blacklist will be applied automatically whether you like it or not.
    Like I said twice now, I won't refund them, I'll give them a boost instead if they haven't disputed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Like I said twice now, I won't refund them, I'll give them a boost instead if they haven't disputed.
    It seems you're a little confused.

You're gonna either refund/provide the service(IF the user's you scammed accept it other wise you HAVE to refund) to be POSSIBLY unbanned. The blacklist darklordxyz is talking about is because you scammed multiple user's and failed to provide a refund nor didn't even bother replying on your own staff dispute that you made.
    Last edited by Smoke; 04-11-2016 at 07:12 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

It seems you're a little confused.

You're gonna either refund/provide the service(IF the user's you scammed accept it other wise you HAVE to refund) to be POSSIBLY unbanned. The blacklist darklordxyz is talking about is because you scammed multiple user's and failed to provide a refund nor didn't even bother replying on your own staff dispute that you made.
    I won't refund anyone, I will give them their boost, and most of them have disputed and won the case as I couldn't even be online at that time due to my pc being fucked up which nody believed me on.

I stopped replying after fanticsteal said that he was gonna give me a blacklist while I didn't do anything wrong back then.

So basically to get this all short and easy to understand for all of us..

I'll only give them their boost, I will not refund them. and a boost will not be given if the user has disputed their payment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I won't refund anyone, I will give them their boost, and most of them have disputed and won the case as I couldn't even be online at that time due to my pc being fucked up which nody believed me on.

I stopped replying after fanticsteal said that he was gonna give me a blacklist while I didn't do anything wrong back then.

So basically to get this all short and easy to understand for all of us..

I'll only give them their boost, I will not refund them. and a boost will not be given if the user has disputed their payment.
    As it works with ALL staff disputes to come back into MPGH after scamming. You're going to have to refund the user or IF the user accepts your service now, provide the service you originally stated.
    Here's a couple scam reports you had open that you got banned of(some that clearly signify they do NOT want the service from you anymore):
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...&highlight=Ted (Original scam report you got banned on/Also states he wants a full refund NOT the service) @SPH0
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ht=Ted(Private report with legitimate proof) @sen123
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ht=Ted(Private Report with legitimate proof) @chun1617
    +You had many more scam reports even before that for the same service which you kept on delaying with different excuses

Going to mention the 2 staff members(one former staff member now) that were in charge while your scam reports were taking place: @Hugo Boss(if he wishes to comply, as he's not required too) @FanticSteal
    Last edited by Smoke; 04-12-2016 at 09:22 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Most of them have disputed and got their money back.

Im not refunding people that already have their money back, I will though give them a boost like i said if they haven't disputed yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast