Thread: BROKEN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Exclamation BROKEN

So, i started using a mod i found on this amazing site today, i am using the extreme injector V3, and the hook.dll menu thing (don't know the official name) i can link the thread i found it on if needed. But i was playing for about 2 hours, everything was fine, then all of a sudden, i couldnt join any games, i searched for about an hour, i would find a game, then it would get stuck on the map loading part and either say waiting for players or starting game or something, and then sit there for like 2 minutes, then i'd be sent to the main screen and have the timed out message on my screen. I am playing on the official steam version of the game, and i have no vac ban, PLEASE HELP!!

Is it possible i was banned from the dedicated server? it is the only server i have ever been able to find and i am living in australia, so is it possible i got banned from that server in particular?
    Last edited by Qiino; 04-12-2016 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    You are banned MW2sa host, lobby game ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiino View Post
    So, i started using a mod i found on this amazing site today, i am using the extreme injector V3, and the hook.dll menu thing (don't know the official name) i can link the thread i found it on if needed. But i was playing for about 2 hours, everything was fine, then all of a sudden, i couldnt join any games, i searched for about an hour, i would find a game, then it would get stuck on the map loading part and either say waiting for players or starting game or something, and then sit there for like 2 minutes, then i'd be sent to the main screen and have the timed out message on my screen. I am playing on the official steam version of the game, and i have no vac ban, PLEASE HELP!!

Is it possible i was banned from the dedicated server? it is the only server i have ever been able to find and i am living in australia, so is it possible i got banned from that server in particular?
    You are banned from somebody's modern warfare 2 who seems to be hosting at the time. They are using a hosting tool called mw2sa which allows them to kick players, or ban them from their list for cheating, etc. You and this person seem to connect well, but he has you banned. You could either contact him or just wait an hour or so until someone else you are able to connect to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thanks for all the help guys, turns out you're right, i was banned from the server, but after figuring out who was hosting the server and getting in contact with them, i will be getting unbanned shortly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Can also just be too high stats lol
    Code:
    __asm mov [RecoilVec], 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
    Can also just be too high stats lol
    Probably that.