Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Making hacks right from scratch!

To start of, I have knowledge about programming and C++ so try not to worry about that. But can someone give me tutorials, or sources they've used when they're making hacks. Maybe for ESP first, also what compiler is best to compile the codes? Thank you guys, hope someone teaches me. I'll try to be a regular in this community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    If you already have knowledge about programming in C++, you'd know that the compiler doesn't really matter. It could at best optimize your program better, though it's in most cases not noticeable.

Also, if you have programming knowledge, I'm sure you already stumbled upon problems. Maybe a compiler error, maybe something else. What do you usually do in such cases? Right, google. You're not the first one expiriencing those problems, and if you are, create a thread in some forum to ask for help. Now apply this to making cheats. Do you think you are the first one asking questions about how to start? No, you're not. There are tons of threads about how to start, all asking the same questions. Take some effort and search.

Apart from this, before you make cheats, learn what cheats are. Learn what they want to achieve, how they achieve it, how the people making those cheats got to the point to know what they want to achieve and how to achieve it. Once you know everything about cheats, and you already have programming knowledge which you claim to have, you should already know how to write cheats.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WasserEsser For This Useful Post:

rwby (04-15-2016),Yemiez (04-15-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by natal215 View Post
    To start of, I have knowledge about programming and C++ so try not to worry about that. But can someone give me tutorials, or sources they've used when they're making hacks. Maybe for ESP first, also what compiler is best to compile the codes? Thank you guys, hope someone teaches me. I'll try to be a regular in this community.
    Compiler depends on what u know lol. Just use visual studio u'll have c++ which is probably the best( that's what i belive)
    Tutorials are everywhere, just need to search for them lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    If you already have knowledge about programming in C++, you'd know that the compiler doesn't really matter. It could at best optimize your program better, though it's in most cases not noticeable.

Also, if you have programming knowledge, I'm sure you already stumbled upon problems. Maybe a compiler error, maybe something else. What do you usually do in such cases? Right, google. You're not the first one expiriencing those problems, and if you are, create a thread in some forum to ask for help. Now apply this to making cheats. Do you think you are the first one asking questions about how to start? No, you're not. There are tons of threads about how to start, all asking the same questions. Take some effort and search.

Apart from this, before you make cheats, learn what cheats are. Learn what they want to achieve, how they achieve it, how the people making those cheats got to the point to know what they want to achieve and how to achieve it. Once you know everything about cheats, and you already have programming knowledge which you claim to have, you should already know how to write cheats.
    Mmm, I asked for the compiler part because I read somewhere they had a preference for a specific compiler for c++. I thought that it had some security and stuffs but I think now it's not really important. I searched some threads but it was pretty outdated and I didn't have knowledge about "internal" and "external" types of cheats until now. But I guess none will spoonfeed a little, so I'll probably search for my own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by natal215 View Post
    Mmm, I asked for the compiler part because I read somewhere they had a preference for a specific compiler for c++. I thought that it had some security and stuffs but I think now it's not really important. I searched some threads but it was pretty outdated and I didn't have knowledge about "internal" and "external" types of cheats until now. But I guess none will spoonfeed a little, so I'll probably search for my own.
    The big problem is that we have to constantly "spoonfeed a little", every single day. If new people would just use the search functions, we wouldnt have to bring up the same things over and over again, every single day. That's exactly what search functions are for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    The big problem is that we have to constantly "spoonfeed a little", every single day. If new people would just use the search functions, we wouldnt have to bring up the same things over and over again, every single day. That's exactly what search functions are for.
    Okay, I completely understand and respect that.

Thanks
    // Solved & Closed.