Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Combat arms Nooby C++ Spammer

Here's the source for a combat arms spammer, I posted the actual .exe over in the hack section, if you don't know what C++ is don't ask. This is a really really really simple program. It stores a string as a character array, opens the clipboard, copys the character array to the clipboard, then when you get into a game or whatever, your press the hot key, the Left Shift, and it simulates the key presses CTRL V and ENTER, it presses enter first to open the chat box in CA, then Ctrl and V at the same time to paste the message copied to the clipboard to the in game chat box (or any chat box. This will work for ANYTHING, yahoo, aim, msn, windows live, etc.) And with just a few backspaces you can remove the main sleep, and make it spam forever.
    Also, the off button is the Right shift key, which I thought about modifying but never got around to, really simple, just don't care enough to do it now.
    [PHP]////////////////////////////////////
    // Big thanks to everyone //
    // in the MPGH C++ section //
    // who helped me write my //
    // First actual program. //
    // Should you use my spammer //
    // source, for whatever you //
    // see fit, please give credit //
    // Where due. //
    // I would like to //
    // Extend a special thanks //
    // to Davidm44 for the massive //
    // Amount of help he gave me //
    //Regarding the keybd_event //
    // functions and the clipboard //
    // API. //
    //Credits: iLoveCookies, Davidm44,//
    // Why06, and Hell_Demon //
    ////////////////////////////////////////
    #include <iostream>
    #include <windows.h>
    #include <time.h>
    using namespace std;

char pMessage[100];

int main()
    {
    cout <<"Please Input The Message You Wish To Be Spammed: ";
    cin.getline(pMessage,sizeof pMessage);
    OpenClipboard(NULL);
    EmptyClipboard();
    HGLOBAL hMem = GlobalAlloc(GMEM_MOVEABLE,strlen(pMessage)+1);
    LPTSTR textPointer = (LPTSTR)GlobalLock(hMem);
    memcpy(textPointer,pMessage,strlen(pMessage)+1);
    GlobalUnlock(hMem);
    Se***ipboardData(CF_TEXT,hMem);
    CloseClipboard();
    while(1)
    {
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LSHIFT))
    {
    while (!GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RSHIFT))
    {
    short i=0;
    for(i; i<7; i++)
    {
    keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0D,0,0);
    keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0d,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);
    Sleep(100);
    keybd_event(VK_RCONTROL,0x11,0,0);
    keybd_event(VkKeyScan('v'),0x56,0,0);
    Sleep(100);
    Sleep(100);
    keybd_event(VK_RCONTROL,0x11,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);
    keybd_event(VkKeyScan('v'),0x56,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0) ;
    Sleep(100);
    keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0D,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);

}
    Sleep(30000);
    }

}

}
    EmptyClipboard();
    system("pause");
    return 0;
    }

[/PHP]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovecookies For This Useful Post:

jokerskull123 (01-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
    Here's the source for a combat arms spammer, I posted the actual .exe over in the hack section, if you don't know what C++ is don't ask. This is a really really really simple program. It stores a string as a character array, opens the clipboard, copys the character array to the clipboard, then when you get into a game or whatever, your press the hot key, the Left Shift, and it simulates the key presses CTRL V and ENTER, it presses enter first to open the chat box in CA, then Ctrl and V at the same time to paste the message copied to the clipboard to the in game chat box (or any chat box. This will work for ANYTHING, yahoo, aim, msn, windows live, etc.) And with just a few backspaces you can remove the main sleep, and make it spam forever.
    Also, the off button is the Right shift key, which I thought about modifying but never got around to, really simple, just don't care enough to do it now.
    [PHP]////////////////////////////////////
    // Big thanks to everyone //
    // in the MPGH C++ section //
    // who helped me write my //
    // First actual program. //
    // Should you use my spammer //
    // source, for whatever you //
    // see fit, please give credit //
    // Where due. //
    // I would like to //
    // Extend a special thanks //
    // to Davidm44 for the massive //
    // Amount of help he gave me //
    //Regarding the keybd_event //
    // functions and the clipboard //
    // API. //
    //Credits: iLoveCookies, Davidm44,//
    // Why06, and Hell_Demon //
    ////////////////////////////////////////
    #include <iostream>
    #include <windows.h>
    #include <time.h>
    using namespace std;

char pMessage[100];

int main()
    {
    cout <<"Please Input The Message You Wish To Be Spammed: ";
    cin.getline(pMessage,sizeof pMessage);
    OpenClipboard(NULL);
    EmptyClipboard();
    HGLOBAL hMem = GlobalAlloc(GMEM_MOVEABLE,strlen(pMessage)+1);
    LPTSTR textPointer = (LPTSTR)GlobalLock(hMem);
    GlobalUnlock(hMem);
    CloseClipboard();
    while(1)
    {
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LSHIFT))
    {
    while (!GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RSHIFT))
    {
    short i=0;
    for(i; i<7; i++)
    {
    keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0d,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);
    Sleep(100);
    keybd_event(VK_RCONTROL,0x11,0,0);
    keybd_event(VkKeyScan('v'),0x56,0,0);
    Sleep(100);
    Sleep(100);
    keybd_event(VK_RCONTROL,0x11,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);
    keybd_event(VkKeyScan('v'),0x56,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0) ;
    Sleep(100);
    keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x0D,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);

}
    Sleep(30000);
    }

}

}
    EmptyClipboard();
    system("pause");
    return 0;
    }

[/PHP]
    nice man i will go n try it.
    " I will reach the sky and more "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This was helpful
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Exclamation

i tried to rebuild but for some reason i could not rebuild i got some errors is there away i am doing something wrong? check out my creen i posted.
    Last edited by jokerskull123; 01-21-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: cannot see the pic right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    u seem to be missing some code here " LPTSTR textPointer = (LPTSTR)GlobalLock(hMem);
    GlobalUnlock(hMem);
    CloseClipboard(); "in the red part what is that?? ***

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerskull123 View Post
    u seem to be missing some code here " LPTSTR textPointer = (LPTSTR)GlobalLock(hMem);
    GlobalUnlock(hMem);
    CloseClipboard(); "in the red part what is that?? ***
    Had that same problem over in the C++ section, no clue why it censors it, but the that functions should be, in it's entirety. S e t C l i p b o a r d D a t a, Just remove ALL of the spaces.
    I am the tyranny of evil men, and you are all the weak. But i'm trying Ringo,i'm trying real hard, to become the shepherd.
    excuse me miss, would you kindly reflect some photons off the epidermis covering your sternum directly into the camera iris or vacate the proximity immediately
    [IMG]https://i882.photobucke*****m/albums/ac23/miki_d420/RealizingYoureALeecher2copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    why dont you guys just get on youtube and follow a tut on how to make one using VB. its easier haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by bannedshow View Post
    why dont you guys just get on youtube and follow a tut on how to make one using VB. its easier haha
    Because VB is for lazy ******s who want to take the easy way out of programming. Dragging and dropping != programming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by bannedshow View Post
    U want to post some link's???? lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
    Had that same problem over in the C++ section, no clue why it censors it, but the that functions should be, in it's entirety. S e t C l i p b o a r d D a t a, Just remove ALL of the spaces.
    Uhmm dosent seem to work i get all these problems here are the compiler errors messages i am using microsoft visual 2008=1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: test4, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
    1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'test4', configuration 'Release|Win32'
    1>Compiling...
    1>stdafx.cpp
    1>Compiling...
    1>AssemblyInfo.cpp
    1>test4.cpp
    1>.\test4.cpp(41) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'SHORT' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
    1>.\test4.cpp(46) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'SHORT' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
    1>Compiling resources...
    1>Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.0.5724.0
    1>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    1>Linking...
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" int __stdcall OpenClipboard(struct HWND__ *)" (?OpenClipboard@@$$J14YGHPAUHWND__@@@Z)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" int __stdcall EmptyClipboard(void)" (?EmptyClipboard@@$$J10YGHXZ)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" void * __stdcall Se***ipboardData(unsigned int,void *)" (?Se***ipboardData@@$$J18YGPAXIPAX@Z)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" int __stdcall CloseClipboard(void)" (?CloseClipboard@@$$J10YGHXZ)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" short __stdcall GetAsyncKeyState(int)" (?GetAsyncKeyState@@$$J14YGFH@Z)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" void __stdcall keybd_event(unsigned char,unsigned char,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?keybd_event@@$$J216YGXEEKK@Z)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" short __stdcall VkKeyScanW(wchar_t)" (?VkKeyScanW@@$$J14YGF_W@Z)
    1>C:\Documents and Settings\M@gic@l\Desktop\C++\test4\Release\test4.e xe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals
    1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\M@gic@l\Desktop\C++\test4\test4\Release\B uildLog.htm"
    1>test4 - 8 error(s), 2 warning(s)
    ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerskull123 View Post
    Uhmm dosent seem to work i get all these problems here are the compiler errors messages i am using microsoft visual 2008=1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: test4, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
    1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'test4', configuration 'Release|Win32'
    1>Compiling...
    1>stdafx.cpp
    1>Compiling...
    1>AssemblyInfo.cpp
    1>test4.cpp
    1>.\test4.cpp(41) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'SHORT' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
    1>.\test4.cpp(46) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'SHORT' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
    1>Compiling resources...
    1>Linking...
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" int __stdcall OpenClipboard(struct HWND__ *)" (?OpenClipboard@@$$J14YGHPAUHWND__@@@Z)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" int __stdcall EmptyClipboard(void)" (?EmptyClipboard@@$$J10YGHXZ)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" void * __stdcall Se***ipboardData(unsigned int,void *)" (?Se***ipboardData@@$$J18YGPAXIPAX@Z)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" int __stdcall CloseClipboard(void)" (?CloseClipboard@@$$J10YGHXZ)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" short __stdcall GetAsyncKeyState(int)" (?GetAsyncKeyState@@$$J14YGFH@Z)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" void __stdcall keybd_event(unsigned char,unsigned char,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (?keybd_event@@$$J216YGXEEKK@Z)
    1>test4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "extern "C" short __stdcall VkKeyScanW(wchar_t)" (?VkKeyScanW@@$$J14YGF_W@Z)
    1>C:\Documents and Settings\M@gic@l\Desktop\C++\test4\Release\test4.e xe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals
    1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\M@gic@l\Desktop\C++\test4\test4\Release\B uildLog.htm"

Honestly, this is why I didn't write it in MSVC++, the compiler/linker whines too much. Are you familliar with Dev C++? Just google Bloodsheddev. Dev C++ has no problem compiling this (of course with the fix of that S e t C l i p b o a r d D a t a issue.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    If your using MSVC++. It looks like one of your problems is that you need to change the project properties from Window to console mode. Ummm...

You go to: Project > properties > Linker > system > subsystem > and change Windows to console... since ur using int main() and not WinMain...

Lmao. I know that's confusing but that should work, if not hit me up on msn.
    Last edited by why06; 01-22-2010 at 01:59 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    If your using MSVC++. It looks like one of your problems is that you need to change the project properties from Window to console mode. Ummm...

You go to: Project > properties > Linker > system > subsystem > and change Windows to console... since ur using int main() and not WinMain...

ok thanks why06 .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

ummm no luck same thing ill post the compiler error messages.

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: test4, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
    1>Compiling...
    1>stdafx.cpp
    1>Compiling...
    1>test4.cpp
    1>AssemblyInfo.cpp
    1>Compiling resources...
    1>Linking...