Thread: Hundred

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hundred

"Hundred"—that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form "Savage" from visiting the earth.
    The protagonist, Kisaragi Hayato, aims to become a Martial Arts Master using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university Little Garden.

However—

"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
    "H-How do you know my name?"

Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
    What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master "Queen" Claire Harvey...!?

The ultimate academy battle begins here!

Episode One

Somewhat interesting. New handsome student with exceptional affinity for weapons named "Hundred" arrives at Little Garden, a school on a city-ship. It's his first day at school and he already ends up getting into a fight with the tough looking student council president. (She's actually a typical innocent tsundere girl who never had any close contact with a boy in her life)

Episode Two

And so the fight between the Hundred users starts. Since Hayato has no experience at fighting with Hundred, the president decides to give him a handicap and not unleash her full power and boasts that she can beat him regardless.

Here comes the scene where he ends up angering the president even more by accidentally groping her tits and ends up being ruthlessly beaten around by her. Now time for the typical scene where the determined MC suddenly becomes super OP and ends up getting unimaginable powers. Now comes the scene where the president is forced to unleash her full powers and ends up fighting head to head with Hayato and just barely defeats him.

There have been 4 episodes aired so far but they're not really that interesting. In my opinion the anime is the same as all of these Asterisk type anime. What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 04-26-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    What are your thoughts?
    Light Novel battle harem. Probably not going to watch it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Light Novel battle harem. Probably not going to watch it.
    I'm watching it to see what happens next, but so far it's the same as every other anime of this type. Considering dropping. I've only dropped 2 anime in my life, and watched even the most unbearable anime, but I'm starting to get tired

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Infinite Stratos 2.5. Still watching because I enjoy these kind of shows.