Thanks

Paypal without credit card / bank account

How could I create a paypal account if I am 16 years old? I have no credit card or bank account, and I wanna start trading stuffs... but no pay method(Only paysafecard wich not too much persons use). I live in romania and I saw this visa electron free card, but I don't know were to go to create the debit card... Until I make it, is any way to create a paypal account?

Thanks
    Hey buddy!

The easiest thing to do at your age is purchase an eBay +PayPal stealth account. I believe you can just purchase a PayPal account by themselves but I suggest buying both at the same time. These accounts are already verified, come with a Virtual credit card, and a verified phone number. From there purchase a Virtual Bank account, and link that to your PayPal account. All this stuff is easy to find just use google! It is also probably best to purchase a VPS as well to use your accounts, as many stealth accounts sold are US based. So you will need a US based Virtual Private Server or Virtual Private Network to access it.

Or alternatively just use bitcoin transactions.

Thanks
    How much money I have to waste for this?
    I just downloaded bitcoin and it's 7 years behind... so I have to wait to sync, do you know to use this bitcoin? Cus I would need some help (mihailescu.denis1 on skype)
    Last edited by denisy2014; 04-26-2016 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks
    It depends if you just buy a Paypal, and VBA you will need around $50. An ebay + PayPal you will need $100+ it depends on what selling limits you require etc.

Thanks
    If i was you I'll just buy a paypal.

Thanks
    Solved, you can lock it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Would recommend you to get a Paysafecard Mastercard and with it a Paypal acc.

Thanks
    No need, i can use paypal balance, just can't withdraw.
    EDIT: Can't use paypal balance, just to send it, can somebody help me setup my paypal?
    Last edited by denisy2014; 06-16-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks
    I know this thread is old, but doesn't anyone have some advice? I don't want to add a bank since I am worried that my real info will get stolen or hacked.

Can I use PayPal successfully without a bank? I was reading here: auctionessistance.com/use-unverified-paypal-without-bank/ that you could, but there is others say you need to add bank to fully use PayPal.

I am so confused.

- - - Updated - - -

I know this thread is old, but doesn't anyone have some advice? I don't want to add a bank since I am worried that my real info will get stolen or hacked.

Can I use PayPal successfully without a bank? I was reading here: auctionessistance.com/use-unverified-paypal-without-bank/ that you could, but there is others say you need to add bank to fully use PayPal.

I am so confused.