Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    This literally gave me cancer smh, no one is more prone to any type of violence than any one else.
    Are you saying that someone who is raised by alcoholic parents/drug addicts and is around an environment where drugs, stealing, violence and murder is acceptable is not more prone to being violence than someone that grows up in a healthy environment where crime is frowned upon, is raised by both parents, and does well in school? We are literally products of our environment. lol
    Last edited by W23rd; 06-12-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 408 View Post
    Are you saying that someone who is raised by alcoholic parents/drug addicts and is around an environment where drugs, stealing, violence and murder is acceptable is not more prone to being violence than someone that grows up in a healthy environment where crime is frowned upon, is raised by both parents, and does well in school? We are literally products of our environment. lol
    well yeah something like that would affect something like that, but if you take 2 people who grow up in a healthy environment and who are sound of mind, one christian and one Muslim, neither one would be more prone to resort to violence than the other.

Thanks
    well yeah something like that would affect something like that, but if you take 2 people who grow up in a healthy environment and who are sound of mind, one christian and one Muslim, neither one would be more prone to resort to violence than the other.
    So since you agree that we are products of our environment, and Muslims grow up an environment where they are taught that dying for their religion and taking infidels out in the name of Allah is acceptable I'm sure you can see that Muslims are prone to terrorist acts/violence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    So since you agree that we are products of our environment, and Muslims grow up an environment where they are taught that dying for their religion and taking infidels out in the name of Allah is acceptable I'm sure you can see that Muslims are prone to terrorist acts/violence.
    thing is, they aren't taught that lmao, some of my best friends are muslims

Thanks
    thing is, they aren't taught that lmao, some of my best friends are muslims
    I disagree that they aren't taught that. Muslims are taught to follow what the Quran says down to a T.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I disagree that they aren't taught that. Muslims are taught to follow what the Quran says down to a T.
    read the quran, pretty sure it says anyone that uses violence to enforce islam is going to hell

Thanks
    read the quran, pretty sure it says anyone that uses violence to enforce islam is going to hell
    It also says a lot of shit that contradicts that. My point still stands. Muslims are a danger to the West and they should be banned from entering any civilized country.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It also says a lot of shit that contradicts that. My point still stands. Muslims are a danger to the West and they should be banned from entering any civilized country.
    i dont know about an outright ban to all Muslims but we gonna see

Thanks
    i dont know about an outright ban to all Muslims but we gonna see
    Yes, we need a BAN ON ALL MUSLIMS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yes, we need a BAN ON ALL MUSLIMS.
    a bit drastic lmao,what about the ones who are already here and are citizens?

Thanks
    I would like to point out that it does not matter what the Quran says. It matters what the religious leaders say, what the community says, and what they do. The bible also says not to eat shellfish or wear mixed fabric clothes, but not many Christians follow that philosophy. No one is complaining about hipster muslim friends who grew up in California listening to yacht rock.

There are very peaceful muslim communities and also very violent muslim communities. Ultimately, we are a product of the environment that we are shaped by. Many muslims grow up in violent and unstable communities. Do I think that muslims are inherently evil? No. However, you can't separate a religion from a culture because the religion is largely what fuels the culture. And I think that the link between muslim cultures, if considered on a global scale, and violence is pretty undeniable at this point.
    Last edited by RocketDeer; 06-12-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks
    a bit drastic lmao,what about the ones who are already here and are citizens?
    They get rounded up and shipped back, along with all their relatives, back to their country, with a permanent ban from ever entering the country again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    They get rounded up and shipped back, along with all their relatives, back to their country, with a permanent ban from ever entering the country again.
    You cant ship citizens out of the United States.It is one of the principle laws in the constitution my man.

Thanks
    You cant ship citizens out of the United States.It is one of the principle laws in the constitution my man.
    They are not natural citizens, so we revoke their citizenship and send them on a one way trip back to the Middle East.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    They are not natural citizens, so we revoke their citizenship and send them on a one way trip back to the Middle East.

Amendment 14 makes it so once given, unless they themselves submit to another nation, citizenship cannot be forcibly taken from someone lmao

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast