Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Are muslims more prone to suicide bomb naturally?

Answer below. Give me your answers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I hope you are trying to be funny. If not you are an imbecile.
    "Ever since mum said, "Son you are a king, I feel like Floyd when I'm stepping into the ring."

Thanks
    About as likely as you and me. Suicide bombing is nothing to do with Islam.

Thanks
    Right now, they are more likely.
    Islam is the most dangerous and extreme religion right now.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I heard they kill people even serving their own religion for not worshipping hardcore lol. rip

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post
    I heard they kill people even serving their own religion for not worshipping hardcore lol. rip
    Yeah, there are some really hardcore Muslims.
    But no one should hate all Muslims because of the actions of others. We're just lucky most religious people cherry pick the stuff they choose to believe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is the most ignorant thing i've heard in a while. There are also hardcore Christians, Hindus, Jews that do terrible things as well but you chose to close your eyes to that and focus only what you're being told by others and the news of your country.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    it's not all of the muslims. it's just the extremists that cause this. extremists are more likely to do acts of terrorism, not muslims. i'm not muslim but i kinda find it annoying how people automatically link "muslims-terrorists."
    I am one all for being accepting, and not being a bigot, but to say this is willful ignorance, and skirting the actual issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yep123 View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is the most ignorant thing i've heard in a while. There are also hardcore Christians, Hindus, Jews that do terrible things as well but you chose to close your eyes to that and focus only what you're being told by others and the news of your country.
    Bullshit, when was the last time a Jew bombed an airport in the name of Yahweh. It doesn't take much focus when such a dwarfing majority of terror attacks are committed by Muslims (I'm talking in the realms of hundreds and even thousands to 1 when compared to other religions). I am not bashing Islam, and I am not bashing Muslims as a whole, but terrorism is very much a Muslim exclusivity. The argument does not have to be made from a here or there perspective, you can support Islam, while still descrying Islamic terrorism. The person you responded to does seem a bit ignorant, but what he is saying does happen, and no it is not a rarity. 'Conversions', 'honor killings', and murders based upon disagreements in the application of the Quran happen on a daily basis. Radical fundamentalists are out there, and in great number, and they are just as Muslim as the more tolerant followers of Muhammad. People in fact do lose their lives, based solely on them not following the correct 'sect' or branch of Islamist ideology compared to those who would kill for it.
    Last edited by Aborted; 06-12-2016 at 09:02 AM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

No one said it was all Muslims, but 99% of terrorists ARE Muslim, and by extension, Muslims are more likely to commit acts of terror.
    I am one all for being accepting, and not being a bigot, but to say this is willful ignorance, and skirting the actual issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit, when was the last time a Jew bombed an airport in the name of Yahweh. It doesn't take much focus when literally 99.9% of terror attacks are committed by Muslims. I am not bashing Islam, and I am not bashing Muslims as a whole, but terrorism is very much a Muslim exclusivity. The argument does not have to be made from a here or there perspective, you can support Islam, while still descrying Islamic terrorism. The person you responded to does seem a bit ignorant, but what he is saying does happen, and no it is not a rarity. 'Conversions', 'honor killings', and murders based upon disagreements in the application of the Quran happen on a daily basis. Radical fundamentalists are out there, and in great number, and they are just as Muslim as the more tolerant followers of Muhammad. People in fact do lose their lives, based solely on them not following the correct 'sect' or branch of Islamist ideology compared to those who would kill for it.
    I can agree with you that at this point in time a lot of terrorism happens from people claiming to follow Islam compared to others. But when i was replying to Cohen i made a response meant only for him as I feel he was being ignorant and therefore lacks knowledge in this area and I wouldn't be able to get into the fine detail with him. So i gave the "right" answer to only what he said. Now on the other hand you seem like you know what you are talking about hence i can say, yes a lot of the terrorism is happening from people claiming to be from Islam, but it changes with time. In the past i you could class the British, Americans and others all terrorists at one point or another. But you must also know and understand that at the end of the day there are bad people and good people within all communities you shouldn't really generalize because it just makes stuff worse. And if you really are intelligent you should further understand that everyone is just a person and an individual. I'm not going to get too in-depth i could be talking about this for hours.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I never said all of them are. Have you ever seen a Christian blow up a stadium?

Thanks
    What acts of these religions come close to that of domestic terrorism? What you're saying is ignorant itself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mus...merica/5333619
    dont google about Islam Russia kills Syrians no1 even said

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I say Muslims are innately violent; I said they are statistically more likely to be violent, which is 100% true. The facts may be sad, and the facts may be unfortunate, but they are facts nonetheless. I do see many different types of muslims, and I work with a couple at my job, and they couldn't be better people. On the other hand, there are droves that are accepting of terrorism, whether directly, or simply supporting it. Islam more than any other religion in the world, is at a crossroads, and it needs to decide where it wants to go. It happened with Judaism, it happened with Christianity, and now it's happening with Islam.
    bro bro woa u say Islam is a violent religion..as always i say dont google bro Islam adopts kindness with every being includes animals
    Well any1 of u wont adopt a cat if its blind(now msg me yes we do) where as Islam has made obligatory on us if u see a blind cat its ur responsibility to take care of it as it could not find its own food....Islam is violent?
    well heres Quran verse: "Allah(God) commands you to uphold justice and to do good to others and to give to the relatives." (16:90)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mus...merica/5333619
    dont google about Islam Russia kills Syrians no1 even said

- - - Updated - - -

bro bro woa u say Islam is a violent religion..as always i say dont google bro Islam adopts kindness with every being includes animals
    Well any1 of u wont adopt a cat if its blind(now msg me yes we do) where as Islam has made obligatory on us if u see a blind cat its ur responsibility to take care of it as it could not find its own food....Islam is violent?
    well heres Quran verse: "Allah(God) commands you to uphold justice and to do good to others and to give to the relatives." (16:90)
    What Islam teaches, and what some Muslims actually do are entirely different things.

As I already said, I'm not saying at all that Islam is innately violent, I'm simply saying that at the current time, it's more violent than other religions (which it absolutely is). Terrorism is an absolute non-issue for most religions, but is a massive problem with Islam. Are you actually going to deny that?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

What Islam teaches, and what some Muslims actually do are entirely different things.

As I already said, I'm not saying at all that Islam is innately violent, I'm simply saying that at the current time, it's more violent than other religions (which it absolutely is). Terrorism is an absolute non-issue for most religions, but is a massive problem with Islam. Are you actually going to deny that?
    At the end of the day, they're all still religious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

The Quran gives not a new religion but the purest of all monotheistic religions. Quran upholds the original religions brought by the Prophets Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others. All earlier prophets of God are respected prophets of Islam, who are excellent examples to emulate for all Muslims.

Well as u say its more violent atm then other religions which it is is not...Jews they never said Christians they never said bro, as always i say dont google u have eyes and brains just try to think... Jews in Israel killed many Palestinians. Literally no1 even raised their voice i mean this is hypocrisy...
    Islam word in Arabic means peace how could their be terror in it. TERROR HAS NO RELIGION

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast