Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Infant-Free Copied?!?

Some retards have made it their business to make their own infantry server. I've made it my business to bring it down.

https://www.freeinfantry****/

Thanks

Found this on the SOE forums...

Mar
    Station Pass Member
    posted 11-20-2005 06:28 AM

This will get my account closed, since I'll be publicly bashing Joe's decisions. (Uh oh, better ban beso again!)

With the exception of the CM wipe, SAW, and Assassin in Eol, I have done all the major updates to this game and Joe has taken credit for it. Perhaps because he didn't want the public to think a player was doing his work, or maybe he didn't want his bosses to know he wasn't doing his own work, who knows. I had no problem with this, I was doing something I wanted to do, and didn't care if people praised Joe for his "brilliant" ideas. Hell, I even got one of the new editors out of the deal, made those lios much easier to do. (Oh whoops, was that not supposed to be said?) But then I find out Joe hasn't actually grown up like I had thought. With the lack of "JOE IS A MORON" posts on the boards, I figured he stopped making retarded bans. But that is simply not the case. That I know of, 4 retarded bans were given out.

Decker for "sexually vulgar words", as the dkill says, but then his email said it was for "CSR harassment" and "previous warnings", but Joe... It was a new account; you said all new accounts started as a clean slate. That's why you let GB continue to play, right?

AngelicSword was banned calling the wipe stupid. Then again, there was a perm-ban for "Joe is a moron".

Blitzkrieg was banned for a week, without a warning, for "**** **** DICK ***** ****" (Most will be filtered, but they are only swear words, nothing r@cist.), because Joe says it was directed "at him". Maybe he's on the list of people Joe's threatening to sue.

And then there was Water. Water got axed from being a mod and given a 4 day ban because Joe ASSUMED he leaked a mod email that stated:
    "Bottom line is, I don't EVER want to see anyone publically or privately bashing me or my decisions. If it happens again, You won't be playing infantry ever again.

Joe Nelson
    Station Pass Games Admin/Apprentice Designer/**** in training
    Gestapo Unit
    Sony Online Entertainment"
    (Btw, publicly)

Way to go Joe, even though it wasn't him at all. Maybe next time, you'll think to remove people who aren't working for the game anymore from the email list, or maybe you won't threaten people for having an opinion! Saying what someone can or cannot say about your decisions makes me believe that you know what you are doing is abuse, but simply have too much fun doing it.

Good luck with just Joe doing updates now, he hasn't had a balanced thought once in his life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Lmao... That pisses me off :/

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Hence why we should hack it.

Thanks
    hack those fuckers!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
    hack those fuckers!

Lol, It's soo easy, It's like dave but easier.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I say we do what Gayrox did, and have a little fun in the server, than kick him off. Then we deface the website. Add in a little DDoS, maybe a fake legal threat. Stir it all together and what do you get?

Shutdown game.
    Even though they are "attempting" the same thing we did, they should at least credit us or something, I dunno.

They think Ahora Ahou is dead. >.>

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    lmao time to have some fun.... I LOVE THIS! gonna ban some mods, do a lil bit of hacking... WOOOOT

Thanks
    hahah woud be fun

Thanks
    Lol I went in there guns ablazing, and they begged me to stop. Mod comes in and bans me, it took me exactly two seconds to unban myself and I was back in ^_^ now their begging me to help them make it better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Maybe we should post some screenshots, and call it MPGH's Infantry Attack V1.0! It would be damn tight. Lets make a list of people who want in.

Roster:
    arunforce
    Dave84311
    Endrit
    Flawless

Anyone else wanna join?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice sig FAG. Super-Man is ahead of us. He is already doing it for us

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Also if you want to have some fun in there, dl their files. Then edit all the .rpg files and .itm files to your liking (unlimited shooting, special effects, no delay) and wham... HAxORed!

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dammit, forget the roster.

How did gayrox login tho?
    Oh yeah, I remember his account and password.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    HOHOHO, I know how he did. Anyways Nebez (Super-Man) tells me some Elmo guy hosts it and he knows me. Must be off Infant-Free, Cause I rememeber the name.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast