Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Anyone Recently Work for USPS?

I currently work as a Supporting Department Manager at the local McDonald's, and $10/hour and being lied to constantly is kinda of getting old. Recently I've had the opportunity to become a Mail Carrier, make over double my current wages, and move back to my home town. What I'm worried about, is that I actually need the wages to be a real thing, and I'm going to need at least 40 hours a week to pay for my car, apartment, dog, and soon-to-be Fiancée. Right now I'm just paying for my car and internet. So has anyone worked for USPS and been able to do it full time? I've read that you can't do it full time until you've worked there a few years and holy craptarts I won't set myself up to fail like that.

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Shitty font.

Amazon's warehouse, stealing packages and making them benjies
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Change the font bro, didn't even bother to read more than a few words, sorry, don't mean to offend ya!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Spode. View Post
    I currently work as a Supporting Department Manager at the local McDonald's, and $10/hour and being lied to constantly is kinda of getting old. Recently I've had the opportunity to become a Mail Carrier, make over double my current wages, and move back to my home town. What I'm worried about, is that I actually need the wages to be a real thing, and I'm going to need at least 40 hours a week to pay for my car, apartment, dog, and soon-to-be Fiancée. Right now I'm just paying for my car and internet. So has anyone worked for USPS and been able to do it full time? I've read that you can't do it full time until you've worked there a few years and holy craptarts I won't set myself up to fail like that.
    https://i.gyazo.com/a005c35eba581cb5...e70a4b3c33.png

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Shitty font.
    LOL Fuken Rip. Instead of like researching that shit a bit and being like heres some info about that and in the end just adding yea bro and also your font is fucked. He just puts "Shitty Font".

- - - Updated - - -
    @Spode. Also for your lazy ass. Here you go. https://lmgtfy.com/?q=usps+carrier+salary
    Dave is a jackass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/a005c35eba581cb5...e70a4b3c33.png

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Fuken Rip. Instead of like researching that shit a bit and being like heres some info about that and in the end just adding yea bro and also your font is fucked. He just puts "Shitty Font".

- - - Updated - - -
    @Spode. Also for your lazy ass. Here you go. https://lmgtfy.com/?q=usps+carrier+salary
    You're sav.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
    your font is fucked
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlackHollow View Post
    Change the font bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Shitty font.
    I appreciate the feedback, how's this font? Also, things clearly things got lost between what I wanted to ask and what I wrote. Thank you for the salary post, but I've already seen all that. Have you seen what they say an Uber Driver makes versus what most ex-Uber Drivers said they make? Google claims they make $90K a year. It's complete bullshit haha. So I was curious from people who actually work(ed) for USPS, is the salary honest, and is it possible to become full time? I'm not finding anything recent via simple pleb google searches. The most recent time stamp is something in 2013.
    Last edited by Spode.; 04-30-2016 at 10:24 AM.

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    My buddy works for UPS and he is a senior adviser there and just orders people around and he also does work but man he does get a shit load of money but it's hard working labor if you're into that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    make over double my current wages, and move back to my home town. What I'm worried about, is that I actually need the wages to be a real thing, and I'm going to need at least 40 hours a week to pay for my car, apartment, dog, and soon-to-be Fiancée. Right now I'm just paying for my car and internet. So has anyone worked for USPS and been able to do it full time? I
    Sounds like you haven't made the most smartest economic decisions before actually deciding what to get in life... Anyways any job other than fast food/entry level retail will probably pay better, I'm pretty sure that's common sense.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
    My buddy works for UPS and he is a senior adviser there and just orders people around and he also does work but man he does get a shit load of money but it's hard working labor if you're into that.
    I'd prefer to labor than do what I'm doing right now haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Sounds like you haven't made the most smartest economic decisions before actually deciding what to get in life... Anyways any job other than fast food/entry level retail will probably pay better, I'm pretty sure that's common sense.
    Without giving you my life story, I'm pretty sure I've done a good job with my life and economic decisions considering the hand I was dealt. Right now I'm financially stable, and quite comfortable, but I want to move back home where my lady is. I wouldn't call my position entry level either. I'm not Crew or Maintenance, I'm a Supporting Department Manager which means I'm being prepared for my own Department within the restaurant. Yes it's for McDonald's, but I wouldn't define it as entry level.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'd prefer to labor than do what I'm doing right now haha.

Without giving you my life story, I'm pretty sure I've done a good job with my life and economic decisions considering the hand I was dealt. Right now I'm financially stable, and quite comfortable, but I want to move back home where my lady is. I wouldn't call my position entry level either. I'm not Crew or Maintenance, I'm a Supporting Department Manager which means I'm being prepared for my own Department within the restaurant. Yes it's for McDonald's, but I wouldn't define it as entry level.
    Alright, well that's perfect then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
    Alright, well that's perfect then.
    Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Can't wait to get a job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.
    No problem man! Good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    this is so hard to read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You can make quite a bit off Uber. $50-60 bucks an hour if you're good at what you do.

$10/hr is a joke for a "manager".

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

16. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Hunter (04-30-2016)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast