Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Let's Talk About Your Day

I love to talk with other people about their days because mine are so boring and simple, that it's interesting to hear about other people's daily experiences. So lets have a chat! Good, or bad, I'd love to talk about your day!

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It was pretty nice! I won my senior awards and got 2 free laptops! I am giving one away make sure to check out the page its in the giveaway section!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    My day is good as my orgasms, it's sometimes bad(start too fast!) or good(just perfection)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
    It was pretty nice! I won my senior awards and got 2 free laptops! I am giving one away make sure to check out the page its in the giveaway section!
    I hope to win fam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Fine, I went to school and there I sleep 3/4 of the class and the other 1/4 how I will confess to my crush, so I don't understand a shit about next exam. I arrived to my house and I had to do my lunch (I'm so bad at cooking) so I ended up buying fast food. Other than that, it was a normal day.

VOYAGE OF EMOTION AND DISCOVERY

Graphics Shop - Web Design & Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by andybprak View Post
    My day is good as my orgasms, it's sometimes bad(start too fast!) or good(just perfection)

- - - Updated - - -

I hope to win fam

Haha, good luck fam

6. The Following User Says Thank You to QLK For This Useful Post:

Tae (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    pretty bad had an exam today, think I did horrible. Went straight home opened up a bottle of booze and here I am

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    pretty bad had an exam today, think I did horrible. Went straight home opened up a bottle of booze and here I am
    At least get wasted as your .gif on your profile pic
    My exams was so easy, I took more time laughing than actually solving the problems.
    Scratch paper:blank as a dead person on a heart monitor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    That's awesome! I feel the same. The way my day starts completely dictates that of the rest of my day. I usually prefer my day to start slow, so I can mentally prepare for work. Fast mornings usually make for poor days.

That's completely amazing! I never got a reward in Highschool, I couldn't imagine the honor of it. Congratulations! I will indeed attempt to win said laptop.

The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    Fine, I went to school and there I sleep 3/4 of the class and the other 1/4 how I will confess to my crush, so I don't understand a shit about next exam. I arrived to my house and I had to do my lunch (I'm so bad at cooking) so I ended up buying fast food. Other than that, it was a normal day.
    Watch cooking videos or raise the Obesity Percentage :|

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spode. View Post
    That's awesome! I feel the same. The way my day starts completely dictates that of the rest of my day. I usually prefer my day to start slow, so I can mentally prepare for work. Fast mornings usually make for poor days.

That's completely amazing! I never got a reward in Highschool, I couldn't imagine the honor of it. Congratulations! I will indeed attempt to win said laptop.
    If you want to talk about impressiveness, my brother is in 10th grade on a scholarship with extra money In his bank account
    On a college campus, he didn't git SHET, and he has a 5.1 GPA (last year) (idk about this year) for College

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I don't need to know a person to instantly believe there's good in them, and intelligence in their minds. So I'm sure you did fantastic, and that's just the anxiety making a grumble in your tummy. Don't allow your schooling to define you as a character.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to talk about impressiveness, my brother is in 10th grade on a scholarship with extra money In his bank account
    On a college campus, he didn't git SHET, and he has a 5.1 GPA (last year) (idk about this year) for College
    I was given a scholarship to a Culinary Arts school in Chicago because of my presentation at a pro-start event. I couldn't utilize it due to relocating far south directly after graduating. It's depressing sometimes that I was given this, and accepted into UTI(Universal Technical Institute). UTI was still $40K after state aid and a scholarship.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't need to know a person to instantly believe there's good in them, and intelligence in their minds. So I'm sure you did fantastic, and that's just the anxiety making a grumble in your tummy. Don't allow your schooling to define you as a character.
    eh its whatever the test didn't even matter that much.

- - - Updated - - -

At least get wasted as your .gif on your profile pic
    My exams was so easy, I took more time laughing than actually solving the problems.
    Scratch paper:blank as a dead person on a heart monitor
    Buzzing right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks man! It really means alot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks man! It really means alot!
    I'm just passing the good vibes this site gives me! So have you graduated, or are you on you within the last stretch? My last stretch was met with 100% attendance, which was unusual for me, my entire "High School career" I had attended exactly 50% of my days. That meaning 9th-12th grades.

-To be discovered

Let's have a chat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Regular day. I wake up , get out of home , got home then sleeping(ofc MPGH on all time)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    exams, just exams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast