Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i try to find bypass that error but very hard ..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Francesilk For This Useful Post:

Sabrina_Ferraz (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    GMs, SCs, whatever shit you are up to, we have better hackers than you dumbass,

BlackShot will fall once again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.ExCrysis³ View Post
    GMs, SCs, whatever shit you are up to, we have better hackers than you dumbass,

BlackShot will fall once again
    YAAA BLACKSHOT WILL FALL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wafinasir View Post
    yes error .u know how to bypass?
    no time to study this return

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Francesilk View Post
    i try to find bypass that error but very hard ..
    To remove this error just do Dump Full BlackShot.exe system and open OllyDbg and find the String of Error and will find the address and make JMP , so that the error return

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You need to find a way to debug BlackShot.exe without making it crash, you can find memory of Memory has been modified ans use JMP(Opcode) to jump the whole Memory check function

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina_Ferraz
    Hello I try to cut to MK23 in Damage as soon as the memory is changed to a new window stating error See , green address the error , and bold address not see error
    hahah, esse estavao eh uma comedia mesmo, adora fica pedindo creditos pra isso pra aquilo, dai qnd aparece uma oportunidade pra vc mostrar se sabe alguma coisa fica ai mendigando ajuda, pra depois fala q foi vc que descobriu. tu eh uma piada.

ur so funny, asking for guys give you credits but when you have opportunity to show that you really can do something you appear here asking help lol, to back later and say that you are the owner and asking for credits again. You are joker.

About Thread:
    HWID is bypassable same as that shit je/jne you boys did to bypass old totalitem hahah, this is new on BS but not other online games.
    Study for learn something useful or pay for someone do it for you. this is the real world.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kim.Jong For This Useful Post:

*Ben10* (05-05-2016),bengaludo (05-05-2016),C0DEBREAKER (05-05-2016),Caezer99 (05-05-2016),Coder.ExCrysis³ (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Anonymous View Post
    End ? kkkk...
    you are funny, all protection has your back door.
    Qual é Cyrax , bora postar ae pra nós ja que você manja...
    Falar é facil mas programar é difícil ein kkk você me da enjoo ...
    Só vejo você comentando mas nunca vejo fazendo kkk se fosse tão bom ja teria postado algo que preste kkk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is Cyrax , bora post to and for us since we do send and...
    Talk is easy but is hard program kkk you me from seasickness ...
    I only see you commenting but never see kkk doing if it was so good already would have posted something to pay kkk

#SourcePublic

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Ben10* For This Useful Post:

BabyBabyoh2 (05-05-2016),Kim.Jong (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This update will show, who really know how to program.
    Code:
    *(BYTE*)0x042DE01 = 0xEB; // Memory is Modified Bypass (Simple Method)
    to counter the HWID Bans is easy, using an spoofer or blocking the hwid check.
    Last edited by Coder.Dash²; 05-05-2016 at 10:33 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coder.Dash² For This Useful Post:

Aiman (05-06-2016),failnoobgamer (05-05-2016),wafinasir (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Dash² View Post
    This update will show, who really know how to program. to counter the HWID Bans is easy, using an spoofer or blocking the hwid check.
    Actually not who really know how to program, bcuz to find this address its so easy, just checking what is accessing/writing the address and bingo you are there lol
    But the point is, most of "coders" on this section, cant reverse whole code tobypass it without touch on opcodes
    Since GG detect all opcode changes
    Last edited by Kim.Jong; 05-05-2016 at 11:21 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim.Jong For This Useful Post:

bengaludo (05-05-2016),Caezer99 (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim.Jong View Post
    Actually not who really know how to program, bcuz to find this address its so easy, just checking what is accessing/writing the address and bingo you are there lol
    But the point is, most of "coders" on this section, cant reverse whole code tobypass it without touch on opcodes
    Since GG detect all opcode changes
    CE 6.2 have an plugin named Stealthedit, him counter the check of opcodes, if you convert the source to C++ will work normaly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    CE 6.2 have an plugin named Stealthedit, him counter the check of opcodes, if you convert the source to C++ will work normaly.
    Theory != Execution
    You don't know if it works without try and prof
    GG has different versions and works different from game by game, even it be useful for "one" game we cannot confirm it useful for all.
    Have no time to convert pascal code to c++ since is more easy reverse whole code to this shit bypass lol
    Last edited by Kim.Jong; 05-05-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ja que area do BS as pessoas "sabem" mais sobre engenharia reversa que o próprio C++.
    What ? "people of Blackshot know more reversing than c++", are you talking about whom ? most people here dont know how to compile properly, reversing asm code is so far away of they mind lol
    Reversing help you understand how to game engine works, and c++ is the tool that will make the magic on.
    Know reversing and don't know c++ dont help you be a good game hacker, vice-versa. My point of view. Its like pu.ssy and pe.nis u need both to make a baby.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim.Jong For This Useful Post:

*Ben10* (05-05-2016),bengaludo (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim.Jong View Post
    hahah, esse estavao eh uma comedia mesmo, adora fica pedindo creditos pra isso pra aquilo, dai qnd aparece uma oportunidade pra vc mostrar se sabe alguma coisa fica ai mendigando ajuda, pra depois fala q foi vc que descobriu. tu eh uma piada.

ur so funny, asking for guys give you credits but when you have opportunity to show that you really can do something you appear here asking help lol, to back later and say that you are the owner and asking for credits again. You are joker.

About Thread:
    HWID is bypassable same as that shit je/jne you boys did to bypass old totalitem hahah, this is new on BS but not other online games.
    Study for learn something useful or pay for someone do it for you. this is the real world.
    ================================================== ================================
    Para seu governo eu já descobrir local para retornar o error, para hacks que não é permitido alteração, pela nova proteção
    levei dois dias para descobrir, e quer saber não foi difícil, você só fica de mimi mais nunca vi tu postar Revelando algo para ajudar a comunidade MPGH,
    onde ficava o método para o novo método de GGBypass Beta, eu quem revelei aqui no fórum, eu Revelar o local do Fly Hack eu Revelei o Local do Hack Unlimited Buy Time, pior disso tudo que eu não sou programador mais o recalque de vocês invejoso sempre vou ser uma pedra no seu sapato, eu lhe encomodo porque de fato consigo fazer acontecer, e para os invejosos como você nunca conseguem bosta nenhuma hahahah, unica coisa que consegue é falar mal mais fazer alguma coisa que é bom nada, porque vocês "GENIOS" nunca postar como fazer alguma coisa, será porque nunca sabe de nada hahaha aparti de hoje não vou postar mais nada, até pensei em revelar local para retirada do error mais nunca ganho nada com isso, então vão sofrer para descobrir sozinhos, ou depender de outras pessoas para saber hahaha nooobs!!!
    ==========
    GooGle translate
    ==========

For his government I already find place to return the error to hacks that are not allowed to change, the new protection
    took two days to find out, and you know it was not difficult, you just is mimi more never seen you post Revealing something to help MPGH community,
    which was the method to the new method of GGBypass Beta, I who revealed here on the forum, I reveal the location of the Fly Hack I have revealed the Hack Local Unlimited Buy Time, worst of all I'm not programmer repression of you envious I will always be a rock in your shoe, I encomodo you because in fact can make it happen, and the envious as you never get shit no hahahah, only thing you get is badmouth else to do something that is good at all, because you " GENIOS "never post how to do something, it will be because they never know anything hahaha aparti today will not post anything, even thought to reveal location for withdrawal of most never gain error anything with it, so will suffer to find themselves, or rely others to know hahaha nooobs !!!

Thanks
    @Kim.Jong Apparently the totalitem bypass returned to its previous state 2009 ~ 2011 will be difficult to see it public again, just do not understand why took so long to implement good protection hahaha
    @Sabrina_Ferraz
    Não é porque o Kim.Jong não postou nada que ele não colaborou com a comunidade MPGH

The totalitem bypass methods that I shared here are authored by Kim.jong
    Last edited by bengaludo; 05-05-2016 at 02:44 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bengaludo For This Useful Post:

*Ben10* (05-05-2016),C0DEBREAKER (05-05-2016),Kim.Jong (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bengaludo View Post
    @Kim.Jong Apparently the totalitem bypass returned to its previous state 2009 ~ 2011 will be difficult to see it public again, just do not understand why took so long to implement good protection hahaha
    @Sabrina_Ferraz
    Não é porque o Kim.Jong não postou nada que ele não colaborou com a comunidade MPGH

The totalitem bypass methods that I shared here are authored by Kim.jong

If it is written why not put the proper credits it seems hard to believe , so if you 're a noob bengaludo is gaining fame in the coast of the others hahaha , their methods have always been someone else then you're just a noob hahahaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast