Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Bungou Stray Dogs

I just noticed there wasn't a thread for this one yet.

[img]https://anilis*****/img/dir/anime/reg/21311-PeydhOyjr7ou.jpg[/img]

Nakajima Atsushi was kicked out of his orphanage, and now he has no place to go and no food. While he is standing by a river, on the brink of starvation, he rescues a man whimsically attempting suicide. That man is Dazai Osamu, and he and his partner Kunikida are members of a very special detective agency. They have supernatural powers, and deal with cases that are too dangerous for the police or the military. They're tracking down a tiger that has appeared in the area recently, around the time Atsushi came to the area. The tiger seems to have a connection to Atsushi, and by the time the case is solved, it is clear that Atsushi's future will involve much more of Dazai and the rest of the detectives!

As far as powers are concerned the MC's looks kind of.. out of place? You got death beams, and date streams, and a....weretiger? Then you got Dazai with the most OP power and there for comedic relief. However I will admit I really do enjoy his scenes with Kunikida.

Thoughts so far?
    Last edited by -Madara_Uchihă-; 04-25-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks
    Add a picture :P

Ehhh, it's kinda boring and takes to much effort to watch.

Thanks
    Dropped it last episode.

Introduced the villain by having him kill the police in their station, and then blow it up, with a random civilian inside. Okay, because we didn't understand he was bad before.

Then they go on a mission, which was okay at the start. The girl got lit the hell up, but had no bullet holes. On top of that, she didn't even die. Then the brother got bit by the villains power, and didn't die.

Fast forward to the end of the fight and annoying character #4 with the ability to stop all others abilities show up. In the cafe, they were questioning his past. Right off the bat, the villain says his name. Hmm, I wonder what his past was? Doesn't matter, because they question it and then answer it in the same episode.

Overall this series was looking pretty bad in the first episode. The comedy isn't needed, and I'm not a fan of fujo pandering. I was talking about this with other people who read the manga, and it doesn't get any better, so that adds onto why I dropped it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Add a picture :P

Ehhh, it's kinda boring and takes to much effort to watch.
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Dropped it last episode.

Introduced the villain by having him kill the police in their station, and then blow it up, with a random civilian inside. Okay, because we didn't understand he was bad before.

Then they go on a mission, which was okay at the start. The girl got lit the hell up, but had no bullet holes. On top of that, she didn't even die. Then the brother got bit by the villains power, and didn't die.

Fast forward to the end of the fight and annoying character #4 with the ability to stop all others abilities show up. In the cafe, they were questioning his past. Right off the bat, the villain says his name. Hmm, I wonder what his past was? Doesn't matter, because they question it and then answer it in the same episode.

Overall this series was looking pretty bad in the first episode. The comedy isn't needed, and I'm not a fan of fujo pandering. I was talking about this with other people who read the manga, and it doesn't get any better, so that adds onto why I dropped it.
    I will agree with you, there's nothing really "amazing" about this show. Not really groundbreaking or anything, just a good time killer for me. But I have no idea what "fujo pandering" is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post

ill agree with you, there's nothing really "amazing" about this show. Not really groundbreaking or anything, just a good time killer for me. But I have no idea what "fujo pandering" is.
    Simply put, fan service for females. Go and look how many times the MCs ass was focused on with the camera, or how the characters interact in general.

On top of that

The "villain" becomes good and basically sucks Mr. "erase your abilities" dick.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want a time killer, there's plenty of other shows this season worth checking out.

I'm close to dropping Kiznaiver, though.

Thanks
    Simply put, fan service for females. Go and look how many times the MCs ass was focused on with the camera, or how the characters interact in general.

On top of that

The "villain" becomes good and basically sucks Mr. "erase your abilities" dick.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want a time killer, there's plenty of other shows this season worth checking out.

I'm close to dropping Kiznaiver, though.
    So far Kiznaiver and this one are boring as fuck. I'm enjoying re:zero tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    why you spoil it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOnE_WoLF View Post
    why you spoil it
    Kind of expected to be caught up when you come in these threads. I'm not bothering to spoil things that have already happened in the anime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Kind of expected to be caught up when you come in these threads. I'm not bothering to spoil things that have already happened in the anime.
    yeah its my own fault

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Very generic. Dense MC with a superpower finally finds a place where he is welcome and where he can become a goody two shoes. His friends will probably get killed or hurt badly like they did in the most recent episodes, he will go berserk, defeat all the bad guys and the end

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Today's episode was amazing. I don't really care about anything but the action when it comes to this anime, and I was greatly satisfied.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Today's episode was amazing. I don't really care about anything but the action when it comes to this anime, and I was greatly satisfied.
    yeah it was cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Another week, another great episode.