Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
    Just curious, why are you releasing clients?
    cuz why not lol if you had a choice to hack something would you? well...besides government shit lol I ain't tryin to get jail time for a felony or treason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    cuz why not lol if you had a choice to hack something would you? well...besides government shit lol I ain't tryin to get jail time for a felony or treason.
    It's just, some people work hard for there servers and did nothing wrong and just want to have a server open for fun, and if someone releases a client and ruins the fun I just don't see the point of having pservers in general. There are not big project rn besides nillys, and if you have the patience to fix up the client you can hack it too.

But if owners are doughes I get why someone would release a hacked client. I'm just anti-no reason hacked clients.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

It's just, some people work hard for there servers and did nothing wrong and just want to have a server open for fun, and if someone releases a client and ruins the fun I just don't see the point of having pservers in general. There are not big project rn besides nillys, and if you have the patience to fix up the client you can hack it too.

But if owners are doughes I get why someone would release a hacked client. I'm just anti-no reason hacked clients.
    Agreed.. MPGH needs some sort of limitation. although its meant for hacking, the pserver hacked clients are getting out of hand, and non douche owners are getting hacked and taken over also. I could see one person making a hacked client whatever but the distribution of such client sends servers to the trash. A server owner isnt allowed to threaten or else their server gets taken down, yet the players are indirectly threatening the well being of all owners by distributing hacked clients. And words on this? anyone agree?
    RAYMONDW

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RaymondW For This Useful Post:

Razor Sharp v2 (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondW View Post
    Agreed.. MPGH needs some sort of limitation. although its meant for hacking, the pserver hacked clients are getting out of hand, and non douche owners are getting hacked and taken over also. I could see one person making a hacked client whatever but the distribution of such client sends servers to the trash. A server owner isnt allowed to threaten or else their server gets taken down, yet the players are indirectly threatening the well being of all owners by distributing hacked clients. And words on this? anyone agree?
    so its okay to hack kabam, but not private servers aka rip offs of kabam??????????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by BinaryBoss View Post
    so its okay to hack kabam, but not private servers aka rip offs of kabam??????????
    Hacking kabam is hacking the game where youre limited only by their immense stupidity and failure to pay attention to detail. When it comes to private server, there are maybe 2 people with the control of definitely less than 100. Attention to smaller things is definitely increased, and 9/10 times, private servers have buffed drop rates and other such bonuses so whats the point of hacking?

If server owners cannot threaten a player, then a player shouldn't have the power to blackmail the owner and release hacks which only decrease the amount of time a private server will last on these threads anyways.
    RAYMONDW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If your bothered by hacked P'servers then read this it will clear your silly headach

MPGH KrazyShank( "Friendly reminder that any private server owner against hacked clients is simply too stupid/lazy to fix the gaping exploits in their shitty servers and shouldn't be running one in the first place.
    (This is an umbrella statement that doesn't apply to some people)" ) @krazyshank

It doesn't matter who or what is getting hacked P'servers are "Private" Servers...if you want your server public be prepared to fight what comes along with the responsibility of owning a "Public" server.

Once you become a "Public" server you will need to be armed with the ability to stop all potential hackers that stop you from reaching your ultimate goal of having a "perfect" server, if you are not armed with this info just stop owning a server in the first place.

If you want to play with your friends then Hamachi the server tell your friends the info and play without making it public on MPGH or youtube.

Once you make it public on MPGH or Youtube you are agreeing to the terms of having it "Public" which is...

Anyone can hack your shit
    Anyone can mod your shit
    Anyone can steal your shit
    If you wish to stop it then get good and learn how to stop it from the server files or the client itself
    If you wish for your server to not be hacked then either speak to the "hacker" personally and come up with a deal OR..
    deal with the hackers accordingly in your server

If people want to post a hacked client of your server here they can do it and no one can stop em...whether it is ethical or not does not effect if it can be posted or not

and BinaryBambino is not blackmailing anyone if he wishes to post a hacked client he can do so at free will...doesn't matter if its for his own gain or not. I can make a hacked client for every server even tho I don't play on many of these but I will just release em just to see how the P'servers will react to this new problem that lays in there path

Basically what I am saying is that if P'servers don't want to get hacked then they have to deal with it themselves the forums won't protect them...

these are savage lands where no one will protect you from whats ethical or not...death comes swiftly to those who are not prepared
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-06-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    rip i got banned :l #HailOurMightyKingBinary

Pls more hacked clients for other servers <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappa4lyfe View Post
    rip i got banned :l #HailOurMightyKingBinary

Pls more hacked clients for other servers <3
    XD gg IP Ban? If not then just make another account and get back to cheating

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yea ip banned ;-;

I might go multibox XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappa4lyfe View Post
    Yea ip banned ;-;

I might go multibox XD
    XD gg go and hack a server till the owner quits I would love to see his tears on the forums

Somewhere in Australia stealing the name oryx
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BinaryBoss View Post
    Enjoy the new release guys.
    I reccomend you hack on unammed alts and trade good stuf to your main. but do as you wish.

Proof:

Virus Scans:
    https://virustotal.com/en/file/61675...is/1462551955/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/xrde3m3imx

Please Enjoy
    fun as all living hell
    thanks bb

Edit-
    I almost died by water dmg, i guess im not aqua man smh

edit edit-
    I was ip banned by the salty owner or i'm stuck at the loading screen, any help?
    Last edited by Frasky; 05-07-2016 at 12:05 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frasky For This Useful Post:

GoodOlJiggly (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    did i get ip banned too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Everyone...you probably just are stuck at the loading screen, even I who is not using this hacked client cannot join the server so just wait till the Owner of the server either quits hosting or turns the server back on so everyone may hack all they want Everyone have a good night/morning/afternoon and watch some american dad and listen to lil herb while you wait

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DimitriSavage For This Useful Post:

Frasky (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If your bothered by hacked P'servers then read this it will clear your silly headach

MPGH KrazyShank( "Friendly reminder that any private server owner against hacked clients is simply too stupid/lazy to fix the gaping exploits in their shitty servers and shouldn't be running one in the first place.
    (This is an umbrella statement that doesn't apply to some people)" ) @krazyshank

It doesn't matter who or what is getting hacked P'servers are "Private" Servers...if you want your server public be prepared to fight what comes along with the responsibility of owning a "Public" server.

Once you become a "Public" server you will need to be armed with the ability to stop all potential hackers that stop you from reaching your ultimate goal of having a "perfect" server, if you are not armed with this info just stop owning a server in the first place.

If you want to play with your friends then Hamachi the server tell your friends the info and play without making it public on MPGH or youtube.

Once you make it public on MPGH or Youtube you are agreeing to the terms of having it "Public" which is...

Anyone can hack your shit
    Anyone can mod your shit
    Anyone can steal your shit
    If you wish to stop it then get good and learn how to stop it from the server files or the client itself
    If you wish for your server to not be hacked then either speak to the "hacker" personally and come up with a deal OR..
    deal with the hackers accordingly in your server

If people want to post a hacked client of your server here they can do it and no one can stop em...whether it is ethical or not does not effect if it can be posted or not

and BinaryBambino is not blackmailing anyone if he wishes to post a hacked client he can do so at free will...doesn't matter if its for his own gain or not. I can make a hacked client for every server even tho I don't play on many of these but I will just release em just to see how the P'servers will react to this new problem that lays in there path

Basically what I am saying is that if P'servers don't want to get hacked then they have to deal with it themselves the forums won't protect them...

these are savage lands where no one will protect you from whats ethical or not...death comes swiftly to those who are not prepared
    It's just pathetic, that's my point

Only people that can proper my fix a hacked client are ossi, phoenix team and nilly.
    People will simply give up and then there will only be like 1 server online overall
    You are destroying this whole section with clients

Somewhere in Australia stealing the name oryx
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Everyone...you probably just are stuck at the loading screen, even I who is not using this hacked client cannot join the server so just wait till the Owner of the server either quits hosting or turns the server back on so everyone may hack all they want Everyone have a good night/morning/afternoon and watch some american dad and listen to lil herb while you wait
    Alright, thanks bb,
    I was scared because-
    lmao jks if he stops hosting binarys probably gonna hack someone elses client

- - - Updated - - -

It's just pathetic, that's my point

Only people that can proper my fix a hacked client are ossi, phoenix team and nilly.
    People will simply give up and then there will only be like 1 server online overall
    You are destroying this whole section with clients
    No, It's not a big deal
    if people were to work hard on pservers they wouldn't be hacked
    and who cares about paying vps because it's either a 13 year old using their parents credit card
    or a mature person actually putting their heart into it
    either way mpgh is a hack website so no point in caring about this stuff

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast