TL;DR : Got banned on second account, first account got hacked, wanna know why I'm banned and if I can get back either account.

Heya, Potato here.

I've come to post on here to hopefully return either account where it be my original account (darthwars aka Madara/Azazel etc.(The guy changed the name a few times)) or to get my other account back (LePommeDeTerre) which I created after my original account (darthwars) got hacked.

First off, you can see by checking the IP locations (Or whatever it is :P I'm not too experienced) of these accounts. Some time ago the IPs all lead to the same place.

Back at the start of may, I believe I had been hacked, as I had no access to my account. The password had changed, the email had changed, the username was changed and so was the profile picture. Everything had changed. Thus I made a new account, as I had no intent on getting the account back because I hadn't really cared for the account as I hadn't used it often.

As I started getting back into the swing of things with MPGH, I started selling Netflix accounts, which was going well. This was being done on LePommeDeTerre at that point. I was just about to release a small eBook ($0.5) when the page refreshed to find a message saying I was banned for "Ban Evasion".

Now this gets to the tricky part. I had no idea I was breaking any of the rules, so I went to check the rules again. I had them noted, and I couldn't see a single one which would get me even remotely in trouble.

I believe the reason for me getting banned could be because the hacker's main account (E.g his main one before darthwars) may have been banned for something, then a system checking IPs/accounts/emails, banned all IPs/accounts/emails associated with the accounts he had logged onto. (He had logged into darthwars, which had my IP/previous email on it).

So I have made this post to hopefully highlight some problems. I do know that he has posted a dispute below me, and I think that's so he can get my account back. I mean come on, it's probably something he's working on, but his sentence structure and grammar is kinda appalling

If you have trouble verifying that it is my account, add the steam that is/was linked to that (PotatoYT) and we can talk there, or talk to me on my original skype (darthwars).

If you could reply to me quickly, that would be great!
Things I want to know :

• The reason for my ban
  • If the ban was an accident
  • If I could get unbanned in the near future

Thanks for taking the time to read this, please reply if there is any confusion!

~Potato / darthwars