Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Cool Gamerion's Website Development Service | HTML5, CSS3 | INSANELY CHEAP

Hello,

Today I am opening my website development service, I am very experienced in HTML5, CSS3, Javascripts, Jquery etc. and am quite good with Bootstrap. All of this combined allows me to create awesome websites for clients, whether it be personal or commercial. I can create a stunning website for you in a decent amount of time, all for a very cheap price and with correct grammar/punctuation (English is my native language.)

How much am I looking for per website?

The price for each website varies with each client/user, this is because someone may want a 1 page website with some information about themselves and a contact form etc, while another client may want a full website with a blog, portfolio, about page etc. I can do all sorts, but the price will vary a lot and so I cannot set a fixed price. The price will have to be worked out during our discussions over what it is that needs to be done.

The starting price would probably be around $10-$20 though for the average website.

What types of websites can I make?

I can make a huge variety of websites, I don't really have any major limits. I can create personal websites, business websites to advertise / sell your product, blogs etc. Before any sort of transaction takes place, all of this will be discussed and the possible implications will also be acknowledged.

Payment methods:

Paypal
    PaySafeCard

Other payment methods are possible, please discuss this with me beforehand, I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement!

Contact info:

You can contact me on Skype: gamerion24
    You can PM me on this forum.
    You can reply to this thread.

Thank you for reading - Gamerion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    bump ///////

Thanks
    1. You bumped your thread within 5 hours, the rules are a single bump every 24 hours.
    2. You've directly copied and pasted my thread, and simply changed a tiny amount of text to suit you ever so slightly.
    3. Your YouTube is shit and makes me want to drink bleach, slit my wrists and then jump off a rather high cliff - just to guarantee my death.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ... What the fuck. This is a obviously a copy.. It's good to know that you have enough brain cells to copy and paste.. Oh no sorry, copy, paste and *EDIT* something you stole from another user.
    Not only that, "Javascripts" it's not "Javascripts" it's "JavaScript". Had a little nosey at your Youtube channel It would appear you are not located in the United Kindom. I learnt this from a reliable source I like to call "Skype", you are from Algeria... Why is your Skype set to Algeria when you are "located" in the United Kingdom?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    bump ////////

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    bump 2short//////

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Yea it's a copy of a thread of I1337I, but thread's words haven't copyright. Even this, you could change it a little bit, at least change the words order...