Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Bear :O how dare you try to change your lenny to desu... lenny 10/10 desu 0/10 lol jk

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Visual Studio by Microsoft
    Xamarin Studio by Xamarin
    SharpDevelop by IcSharpCode Team
    Notepad++ by Don Ho
    AutoHotKey by Chris Mallet & Steve Gray
    Cheat Engine by Eric Heijen
    Java Development Kit by Oracle Corp.
    Blender by Blender Foundation
    Unity by Unity Tech.
    Unreal Engine by Epic Games

Thanks
    you should made repo on ******

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Well if you donate $25 and get premium, you don't need X posts to request an image title, or text title, or name change, or anything.
    Yea, but I have always been the type to earn stuff myself...even in RotMG when people told me consistently to buy chests or characters slots because I was so rich and was getting bored I never did because kabaam just didn't deserve my money after me seeing how much fame it takes to level a legendary pet and how much money it takes to level a pet :/

but anyways I am almost at 150 posts and only need 850 more to go I got this just meet me back in 1 month

and If I buy premium I will feel like a P2W scrub that didn't earn their rights to a single name change and Love is probably taken so Q.Q the dream but anyways I don't need the fame or fortune all I want is to help people...with a pretty name
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-11-2016 at 07:01 AM.

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    @DimitriSavage can u add me on skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @DimitriSavage can u add me on skype? Me 2 :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sorry, but I don't really add anyone on skype :3

anyways currently I am adding how to kick players with obscene names, and adding how to kick unnamed players, and how to reserve slots for admins incase your server is almost/always full, and I am adding how to change the price of Pet fusing, and pet feeding, and Pet Upgrad, and adding how to do many other things too

so get excited for the next patch...

Part*

- - - Updated - - -

I am adding over 100...maybe 1000 swear words to the banned names dictionary XD I am using (noswearing)...its just a site with a bunch of user added bad words that can be extremely useful when dealing with a toxic community such as the MPGH troll community (I am a member :3)

the anti-obscene names I am going to be adding can also be used as an anti swear words for the nexus...if you so wish to copy nilly and his death machine in the nexus

ass-bandit...means homo :/

lol if your straight male wouldn't it mean your attracted to girls?...but whatever its there so its getting added

OMG yes I found a pdf with all the bad words going to make my life easier with a good ol copy and paste

ahh shit I need add the quotes "" and commas
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-11-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    Sorry, but I don't really add anyone on skype :3

anyways currently I am adding how to kick players with obscene names, and adding how to kick unnamed players, and how to reserve slots for admins incase your server is almost/always full, and I am adding how to change the price of Pet fusing, and pet feeding, and Pet Upgrad, and adding how to do many other things too

so get excited for the next patch...

Part*

- - - Updated - - -

I am adding over 100...maybe 1000 swear words to the banned names dictionary XD I am using (noswearing)...its just a site with a bunch of user added bad words that can be extremely useful when dealing with a toxic community such as the MPGH troll community (I am a member :3)

the anti-obscene names I am going to be adding can also be used as an anti swear words for the nexus...if you so wish to copy nilly and his death machine in the nexus

ass-bandit...means homo :/

lol if your straight male wouldn't it mean your attracted to girls?...but whatever its there so its getting added
    Did u take a look into knight/archer ability spam?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp v2 View Post
    Did u take a look into knight/archer ability spam?
    I replied to this in the help section that I am going to add it in the third part

There is 2402 bad words in the English dictionary and counting :/

I got my AutoHotKey to do the busy work of adding quotes and adding a comma after the word so I am just waiting for it to be done

took about 35 secs for my autohotkey to do over 1000 words...currently I added only the top 100 common words into the obscene words but I will be adding a rar file with a csv file with the rest of the 800 words I got
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-11-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234