Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Need a teacher / Tutor for Coding into Csgo.

Hey Mpgh, I am currently trying to get into coding for Csgo.

Going to say this right at the start. I dont want the people who say (This shit is hard go do something else or go learn somewhere else..)
    A. Quite frank, I don't care if its hard. anything worth learning isn't easy.
    AND To be honest, Your not helping so get lost and don't comment, Thanks!

Im trying to find someone here who actually wants to teach a bit about coding, I do self teach myself but alot of stuff can really only be answered by someone who has some knowledge of whats going on behind the scenes in a program.

I want to learn, so i need someone who kind of wants to teach in a sense.. If the only way i can get someone to teach me a bit about csgo hacking and the community etc. is by paying someone to teach me.. Then fuck send me a message and we can work something out. But im tired of reading through the forums and seeing people say Fuck off to people who actually want to learn about this..

I am new to all of this so bare with me as i go through a huge learning process. i will only ask questions about something i honestly need help with and i wont waste your time.

But in a very small sentence here, I want a teacher.. lol... Shouldnt be too hard to come by on a forum like this, and i hope i run into someone who is friendly and decent in a nice manner...

I welcome the chance to speak with anyone, if you would like to help me please do so and add my skype! My skype is networkzsales and if that doesnt work send me a message on this post and we can work something out I HOPE!

And please don't hate me because i made a post asking for a teacher (I just really want to learn) and no one should be shamed for learning..

Thanks for reading, Dustin .A
    Last edited by Networkz; 05-09-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Clicking on my Signature takes you Directly to my Forum Post / Ad if your interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    No one should be shamed for learning, anyone who wants to learn coding should be encouraged.

Learning how to code is huge fun. Learning how to create something which does exactly what you tell it to do is a huge experience.

Learning also involves researching. If you don't know something, search about it in the internet; the internet is huge and i'm sure there is someone who asked your question before you.
    If you don't understand something, don't be afraid to search for it aswell, stackoverflow is a very good platform. Some people explain difficult stuff in really simple and understandable ways.

But if you still can't figure something out or don't understand it, go ahead and post it here. There are lots of people that can help you with your problems.

I don't think a personal teacher over skype is the right way to go. If you learn publicly, your questions are available publicly and anyone facing your problem in the future has a place to learn about it without asking the same question yet again.

Money? Who needs money. Education should be free; wherever you are.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WasserEsser For This Useful Post:

Hunter (05-09-2016),ImStyL (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    google & stackoverflow, the right way to go
    Pasters:
    Quote Originally Posted by undetected88 View Post
    Are you planning to share source?
    could you please share the Source? <3
    Also Pasters:
    don't reupload my cheats.
    Credits: All credits to me
    --------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGicSuR View Post
    externals, cause you can only get ban for 1 file.
    Quote Originally Posted by XeSynTh View Post
    Hello guys. I need help with a source code that I made and I need help compiling it. If anyone wants to compile it for me or leave step by step instructions on how to compile it that would be amazing.
    AimTux will never get detected ...
    I am here for Comedy posts/threads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    No one should be shamed for learning, anyone who wants to learn coding should be encouraged.

Learning how to code is huge fun. Learning how to create something which does exactly what you tell it to do is a huge experience.

Learning also involves researching. If you don't know something, search about it in the internet; the internet is huge and i'm sure there is someone who asked your question before you.
    If you don't understand something, don't be afraid to search for it aswell, stackoverflow is a very good platform. Some people explain difficult stuff in really simple and understandable ways.

But if you still can't figure something out or don't understand it, go ahead and post it here. There are lots of people that can help you with your problems.

I don't think a personal teacher over skype is the right way to go. If you learn publicly, your questions are available publicly and anyone facing your problem in the future has a place to learn about it without asking the same question yet again.

Money? Who needs money. Education should be free; wherever you are.
    Learning should be free yes, Unfortunately alot of people don't like to help unless they get Compensation for what they helped with and so on so fourth..

I think honestly the main thing for me at the moment is just figuring out what offsets change when valve updates their system etc, As you know a huge part of hacking is well hack safety.. And i want to be able to keep it updated, I just dont know where to start with stuff like offsets. Can a person tell what valve has changed just by looking at a before and after source ?

Im just confused on the updating of hacks to keep them going smooth and steady. i mean learning the coding is fairly simple. its just getting it to stick into my head that i have trouble with sometimes, So i just honestly copy and paste the code i do work with and keep going over it every so often so i can get it engraved into my brain.

But i also dont want to be the person who has so many questions to ask that people quit answering haha!

Quote Originally Posted by gigagiga View Post
    google & stackoverflow, the right way to go

I currently am using, Google, Stack, Youtube and MPGH haha. And google of course takes me to a million and one different options so thats always nice.

I appreciate your help guys, Both of you =)

Clicking on my Signature takes you Directly to my Forum Post / Ad if your interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    In order to fully understand what offset are, you need to understand how memory and assembly works.

Offsets are addresses, often used with another address, for example a player address. To understand offsets, you need to know about the size of datatypes. On a 32 bit machine, an integer if not otherwise specified is 4 bytes long. A bool is one byte long. These variables will later be layed out in memory at certain addresses. I’ll show you an example by coding a small player class.

Code:
    class CPlayer
    {
    public:
         CPlayer( int Health, int Team, int Armor, CVector Pos, bool Valid, bool Alive ) 
             : m_iHealth( Health ), m_iTeam( Team ), m_iArmor( Armor ), m_vecPosition( Pos ), m_bValidPlayer( Valid ), m_bIsAlive( Alive )
         {

}
         ~CPlayer( )
         {

}

int m_iHealth;
         int m_iTeam;
         int m_iArmor;

CVector m_vecPosition;

bool m_bValidPlayer;
         bool m_bIsAlive;
    };
    If we instantiate a player object, give it dummy values and browse the memory region in cheat engine, we can rebuild our data structure.

Here we can see our class layed out in memory, along with it’s addresses. The address 18FDAC is our base address, the address of our player class. If the game wants to check if the player is valid, it might check the bool m_bIsValid inside this class. In most cases, the address of the player is saved in one of the registers. The game will most likely have an instruction like

Code:
    mov eax, byte ptr [ecx + 00000012h]
    mov is an assembly instruction. It moves whatever is on the right side into the left side. eax and ecx are CPU registers. The instruction above will move whatever is at ecx + 18 bytes into the eax register. The brackets around ecx + 12h are indicating that it's dereferencing. Once you get to know pointer arithmetic, you'll know about dereferencing. For now, this is the simplest explaination:

The black box is your ram. You've got your addresses on the left, your values on the right. 18FDAC holds the number 64 ( hexadecimal ).
    I've skipped a lot of addresses. Instead of 18FDB8 - 400A2C97 it would actually look like this:

I just put all variables in one box and sorted them to big endian already to make it easier to read and understand.
    As said before, on the left side is the memory address, on the right side is the value that's in this memory address ( in hexadecimal ). I've written up the actual values converted that we would see on the right side next to the box. Dereferencing means that we go to the address and take the value at that address. Lets say that ecx contains the base address of our class, which is 18FDAC, which is by the way also the address of the very first variable inside of that class. If our class would have virtual methods, the vtable would be at that address.

So the game moves whatever is at ecx ( 18FDAC ) + 18 bytes ( 12 bytes in hex; thats why its being displayed as 12h ), and moves it into eax.

The code and assembly for a simple get function could look like this:

Code:
    bool CPlayer::IsValidPlayer( )
    {
            return m_bValidPlayer;
    }
    Since this function is a class function, it will be a __thiscall ( calling convention ).

__thiscall passes the class instance ( the this* ) within the ecx register. This way we can access specific instances of a class.

So in theory, it would rather look something like this ( if you decompile the function later on ):

Code:
    bool __thiscall IsValidPlayer( void* this )
    {
            return *reinterpret_cast< bool* >( reinterpret_cast< DWORD >( this ) + 0x12 ); // reinterpret casting the this ptr since this can lead to weird issues
    }
    The assembly could look like this:

Code:
    push ebp
    mov ebp, esp
    mov eax, [ ecx + 12h ]
    pop ebp
    ret
    12h is called an offset from the base of the class. In games, there are usually pointers towards entities, for instance, players. You usually have an EntityList, which contains pointers to each entity. They are considered the base address. However, this does not only apply to classes. You can find static pointers aswell. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for instance has multiple pointers that point towards the LocalPlayer. Once pointer is at address client.dll + 4F3336C. Client.dll being the base address of where ever the client.dll will be located at runtime. You can grab the base address of modules via the Windows API. This is called a static pointer. It will always be at client.dll + something. Something is in this case 4F3336C, which is an offset. However, this offset can change. All of these offsets can change. They change whenever the developers make modifications to the game that lead towards these offsets not working anymore. For instance, if i decide to change my CPlayer class and add another bool between CVector m_vecPosition and m_bValidPlayer, 12h or 18 bytes wouldn't be the right offset anymore. I'd now access the new boolean, which i dont want. I'd now have to update the offset to 19 bytes ( or 13h ).

A way to prevent your offsets from getting outdated is a concept called pattern scanning.

You can find a small tutorial about pattern scanning here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1094622

I've used some of the material from the tutorial in this explaination though.

As you can see, offsets have nothing to do about the security of the cheat. They are just a way to access specific memory locations.
    Last edited by WasserEsser; 05-10-2016 at 09:04 AM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WasserEsser For This Useful Post:

147753369951 (05-15-2016),4773n0x (05-20-2016),Hunter (05-10-2016),xeyerericx (05-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.