Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

whats fuckin good this season

i havent kept up with my inner weeb for like 3 seasons so tell me what's good

and no empire im not using the search bar

no mecha seinen or harems pref

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gachiGASM View Post
    i havent kept up with my inner weeb for like 3 seasons so tell me what's good

no mecha seinen or harems pref
    JoJo Diamond Is Unbreakable - is the best anime this season.
    Boku no Hero Academia - is eh, it starts out insanely generic but it develops (if it follows the manga) into something better.
    Sakamoto desu ga? - all hail the god king himself!
    Kiznaiver - struggles a bit with character development but it's decent.
    Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - Attack on Titan with zombies, don't go into this expecting something amazing. Mindlessly entertaining however.
    Bakuon!! - Dumb premise and ecchi but it has it's moments where I chuckle.

I haven't watched Joker Game yet but I've heard good things about it.
    Last edited by FreeRance2k16; 05-15-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks
    empire is kill

Space Patrol Luluco is probably AOTS. As for anything more, you said no seinen, so that narrows my suggestions to only Boku no Hero Academia.

Everything else is a joke.

The reading comprehension on this forum is gold. "I don't want seinen" and people still recommend seinen. "I don't want ecchi", yet, I see ecchi.

/Applaud
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 05-15-2016 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Boku no Hero Academia- I love it. one of the only two anime that get me hyped to watch it every sunday.

Re:Zero- A bit slow but its 24 episodes so its to be expected. The second anime that gets me hype to watch it.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri- As previously said attack on titan with zombies and it isn't that good in my op but it's ranking number one for watched this season.

Joker Game- it takes a weird taste to like it but it might be for you so check it out.

Kiznaiver- almost 7 episodes in a no end goal but its decent.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    The reading comprehension on this forum is gold. "I don't want seinen" and people still recommend seinen. "I don't want ecchi", yet, I see ecchi.

/Applaud
    He asked what the best anime this season were and said "preferably" not that he didn't want a recommendations pertaining to these groups. He wants to know what's good this season, so I told him without pertaining to labels. JoJo is AOTS and is seinen. Bakuon is a funny comedy that has a few ecchi scenes, you don't have to ride my dick over semantics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeRance2k16 View Post
    you don't have to ride my dick over semantics.
    wasn't just you but okay buddy. It's just odd how someone requests something yet ignores it.

JoJo isn't AOTS. It's good, but luluco is 10x better.

Thanks
    wasn't just you but okay buddy.
    Yes, but clearly it was a blanket statement directed towards me and Flex based off your misinterpretation of OP's question. Don't get your panties in a notch when in the end all it looks like is you self-projecting.

It's just odd how someone requests something yet ignores it.
    I didn't ignore his request but it seems like the reading comprehension on this forum is gold.

JoJo isn't AOTS. It's good, but luluco is 10x better.

Thanks
    Yes, but clearly it was a blanket statement directed towards me and Flex based off your misinterpretation of OP's question. Don't get your panties in a notch when in the end all it looks like is you self-projecting.
    No shit. You're the only other two people who posted here. And how am I projecting? I didn't list anything that ignored his request. And I rather enjoy seinen more than anything else.

I didn't ignore his request but it seems like the reading comprehension on this forum is gold.
    "I'd prefer to not have seinen, ecchi, or harems"
    You posted three seinen's.

This entire section is dead as fuck and off-topic arguments like this don't help. If someone says, "I'd prefer to not have seinen", then just don't fucking post seinen. Why is this so hard to understand? I did it perfectly.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 05-15-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks
    No shit. You're the only other two people who posted here. And how am I projecting? I didn't list anything that ignored his request. And I rather enjoy seinen more than anything else.

"I'd prefer to not have seinen, ecchi, or harems"
    You posted three seinen's.

This entire section is dead as fuck and off-topic arguments like this don't help. If someone says, "I'd prefer to not have seinen", then just don't fucking post seinen. Why is this so hard to understand? I did it perfectly.
    What's the best thing this season? That was his original question, with an added preference. The best anime this season is JoJo, so I answered his question perfectly. You're self-projecting your misapprehension of the original question by directing your anger towards other people, assuming that by default the preference overrides the actual question. Then you devalue other poster's intelligence at the same time and tries to play the righteous standpoint, all it does is make you look like an asshole. Expect to be called out on it. If you don't want off-topic arguments then don't flame other users maybe? Why is this so hard to understand?

Thanks
    I've never seen someone try this hard to defend something so fucking wrong. If you have a preference for something, it will affect the original question. That's how preferences work.

>What do you want for dinner?
    >I don't care, I'd prefer to not have steak though.
    >Okay, but try this steak.

This is basically what you're doing right now. Regardless of how good the steak may be, they don't want it.

I'm not even angry, I'm just confused over this whole thing. A preference is something you'd greatly like to avoid/have. In this case, avoid.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 05-15-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks
    I've never seen someone try this hard to defend something so fucking wrong. If you have a preference for something, it will affect the original question. That's how preferences work.

>What do you want for dinner?
    >I don't care, I'd prefer to not have steak though.
    >Okay, but try this steak.

This is basically what you're doing right now. Regardless of how good the steak may be, they don't want it.

I'm not even angry, I'm just confused over this whole thing. A preference is something you'd greatly like to avoid/have. In this case, avoid.
    I've already given you my answer, I'm not going to reiterate my position to continue this useless argument over semantics. If you care about this subforum then the best thing you can do is not to flame other users who contribute to it. It's an immature thing to do, if you feel like another user was wrong then quote them and tell them. Putting in snarky little bits that demean them is far from a helpful thing to do from a person that supposedly loves the section. I'll end it at at that, private message me if you have something of note to add to this argument.

Thanks
    If you work in a resturant and a guy comes by to buy a hamburger without salad, you're not putting salad on the hamburger are you? Exactly, no you don't.
    Last edited by Scammer's Sheep; 05-16-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post
    If you work in a resturant and a guy comes by to buy a hamburger without salad, you're not putting salad on the hamburger are you? Exactly, no you don't.
    nice edit ****** gtfo

ty rance and stickz

Thanks
    nice edit ****** gtfo

ty rance and stickz
    called spelling fixes

Thanks
    stickz
    Who are you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast