I here all these amazing LSD stories about people doing 1000ug and seeing the pyramids being built.

When I did 1000ug, I felt like my mind was going to turn off the feeling is so intense that you just lay staring at the wall for the entire peak and no intense visuals (The room looked like a water colour painting) .

I have done 600ug lsd, 1.5G of shrooms which just gave me usual effects of things breathing, pictures in paintings moving until I smoked a joint that brought me into an ultimate high, where the visuals where so intense, room was kaledioscoping and I was zooming in and out then I couldnt stop thinking about bright flashing lights and colours which stopped me from sleeping all night and gave me a 3 day hang over.

^
It was an interesting experience, Made my brain feel like it was overcharging and about to explode.

Other weird feelings i've had was after a 400ug trip, Me and my friend kept forgetting everything in our minds every 6 or so seconds then we remember whats going on, say a sentance that made us understand what was happening more and then forget, for some reason we fealt there was a great importance to that experience... it was the most important thing of my life, sort of like understanding that there is a key out there that lsd can unlock until I woke up the next morning and the drug was out of my system and didn't care.

Another weird thing with a single XTC pill, I saw little things move and things run around in the corner of my eye. I then closed my eye and saw a 240p phone screen with people inside... super weird.

Please share your stories here and thanks for reading.