Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I can't tell if you're trolling or are just stupid.
    Science is something that searches for the truth and because there is no proof of a god or anything of the sort existing (and also a lot of holes in the stories), this is where atheism fits in nicely.
    Here is a video that'll help you understand what I'm talking about (I suggest you watch more of these videos too).
    because there is no proof of a god or anything of the sort existing (and also a lot of holes in the stories), this is where atheism fits in nicely.
    Saying that I'm either trolling or stupid, yet he is the stupidest person I've ever debated with. If you cant prove something, it doesn't mean it is wrong, and it doesn't mean it's your back up. And pretty much stop being stupid and searching for videos to prove your point because I clearly know it's bullshit.

If It can prove religion is wrong, then it can be your back up. Otherwise, you're just stupid and there is nothing to prove. Science itself couldn't even prove or define what a soul is but religion did that, yet you still say it's your backup?

Nuff said.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't tell if you're trolling or are just stupid.
    Science is something that searches for the truth and because there is no proof of a god or anything of the sort existing (and also a lot of holes in the stories), this is where atheism fits in nicely.
    Here is a video that'll help you understand what I'm talking about (I suggest you watch more of these videos too).
    As you say "there is no proof of a god", then you tell me, how is the universe running flawlessly? Why does our Earth still even exists, like there is nothing that has tear it down to ashes for billions or millions of years?

Moreover, why do we exist ? Why we cant exist in any other place than Earth? How was the human created or born, how was the first human created? Wait, it all came randomly or evolution did that or nature did that. Answer these, then we can debate. Oh and by the way, in Islam, God is the god of all worlds (entire world) not only to a certain region / area like the video says. ([All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds - Qur'an 1:2)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Saying that I'm either trolling or stupid, yet he is the stupidest person I've ever debated with. If you cant prove something, it doesn't mean it is wrong, and it doesn't mean it's your back up. And pretty much stop being stupid and searching for videos to prove your point because I clearly know it's bullshit.

If It can prove religion is wrong, then it can be your back up. Otherwise, you're just stupid and there is nothing to prove. Science itself couldn't even prove or define what a soul is but religion did that, yet you still say it's your backup?

Nuff said.
    There's an invisible unicorn doing backflips while training for a marathon behind you but you can't see it or prove its existence in any way because of a magical spell.
    You can't prove me wrong; therefore, it must be real because science couldn't prove it wasn't real.

As you say "there is no proof of a god", then you tell me, how is the universe running flawlessly? Why does our Earth still even exists, like there is nothing that has tear it down to ashes for billions or millions of years?
    It isn't running flawlessly, there are black holes, stars exploding and a million other things happening constantly.
    Luck/chance? I could ask that question about any other planet.

Moreover, why do we exist ? Why we cant exist in any other place than Earth? How was the human created or born, how was the first human created? Wait, it all came randomly or evolution did that or nature did that. Answer these, then we can debate. Oh and by the way, in Islam, God is the god of all worlds (entire world) not only to a certain region / area like the video says. ([All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds - Qur'an 1:2)
    There doesn't have to be a reason; people just think they're unique to the universe and would like a reason for them to be alive.
    Evolution.
    You obviously didn't understand what the video was saying.
    Answer me this, who made God? How was God made?

Thanks

Nuff said.

- - - Updated - - -

You just went full retard mode, if you still believe some hippy bearded man is running the universe, you have 3 neuron connections in your brain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It isn't running flawlessly, there are black holes, stars exploding and a million other things happening constantly.
    Luck/chance? I could ask that question about any other planet.
    I didn't mean exactly that, I mean there is no fault in the universe, all that is natural like lion eating other animals, etc.. What I meant is that it is a SYSTEM, not random shit. If there's trillions of stars or whatever, yet none of them yet can be replaced with our sun, then this isn't random..

There's an invisible unicorn doing backflips while training for a marathon behind you but you can't see it or prove its existence in any way because of a magical spell.
    You can't prove me wrong; therefore, it must be real because science couldn't prove it wasn't real.
    I didn't say it is real, but I said "It's possible" or "I believe that there is" in my case. Religions are beliefs. Neither can I say you're wrong, nor you can do. But that's why you are actually doing right now to religions.

There doesn't have to be a reason; people just think they're unique to the universe and would like a reason for them to be alive.
    Evolution.
    You obviously didn't understand what the video was saying.
    Answer me this, who made God? How was God made?
    He wasn't made, therefore there isn't a way he was "created". About Evolution, I was talking in general. Everything has a start, except the start itself. God has created everyone, he wasn't created. What created the Universe? Big bang. What created the Big Bang? Answer this.

Also I don't actually get how like around 200/300~ known men that told people to worship God (same God), and same religion origin (Abrahamic), saying same thing. I don't think that all these men would be crazy because most of them didn't even know each other. Then, there must be something that told them the same thing. Give me one reason we was made / created / formed, whatever the meaning is, in Atheism, you'll never find an answer, but in Abrahamic religions, you'll always find the same answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
    You just went full retard mode, if you still believe some hippy bearded man is running the universe, you have 3 neuron connections in your brain.
    He isn't a hippy bearded man. But as you're joking, I can't believe some random shit formed us and put us in the solar system that we can't live another where. You just went full retard mode.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Atheism.
    Because I'm not a dumbass.
    Science.
    I second the motion here.

If I helped you by any chance, Please leave a + THANKS or a +REP. Much appreciated!
    If you need to ask something , contact me through VM/PM
    *Other communication needs to be verified first.

Thanks
    I didn't mean exactly that, I mean there is no fault in the universe, all that is natural like lion eating other animals, etc.. What I meant is that it is a SYSTEM, not random shit. If there's trillions of stars or whatever, yet none of them yet can be replaced with our sun, then this isn't random..
    So that means God is real?
    You're trying to tell me that the fact that in nature there are 'systems' means there must be a God doing it all?
    It's not random; it's chance.

He wasn't made, therefore there isn't a way he was "created". About Evolution, I was talking in general. Everything has a start, except the start itself. God has created everyone, he wasn't created. What created the Universe? Big bang. What created the Big Bang? Answer this.
    So a God can show up out of nowhere and you're okay with that idea and aren't sceptical at all, but humans evolving over a long period of time is too much for you to handle? There is still a lot to learn about the universe and how it started, but there is still a lot more proof than any God existing.

Also I don't actually get how like around 200/300~ known men that told people to worship God (same God), and same religion origin (Abrahamic), saying same thing. I don't think that all these men would be crazy because most of them didn't even know each other. Then, there must be something that told them the same thing. Give me one reason we was made / created / formed, whatever the meaning is, in Atheism, you'll never find an answer, but in Abrahamic religions, you'll always find the same answer.
    People were pretty stupid back then compared to now. Stories could have been manipulated or it could have been like a game of Chinese whispers (information changing slightly as it gets passed along).
    There is no reason for our existence. Humans aren't special to the universe. We like to think we are, but we're not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Australian, Kappa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    So that means God is real?
    You're trying to tell me that the fact that in nature there are 'systems' means there must be a God doing it all?
    It's not random; it's chance.
    Lol, so all of our universe depended on chance and luck ? Nice atheism it is. And no, I'm telling you that it doesn't actually came by luck, and there must be something if not God at least.

So a God can show up out of nowhere and you're okay with that idea and aren't sceptical at all, but humans evolving over a long period of time is too much for you to handle? There is still a lot to learn about the universe and how it started, but there is still a lot more proof than any God existing.
    Humans evolving is absolute trash, the first human to come, was created, and all people know that, and the ancestors knew that from theirs. We're just trying to find something to deny the conception of religions. And how did he show up from nowhere? Elaborate please. Again, that gets us back to the "back up" conception, if you can't prove it, or disprove it, it still cannot be the back up, that's something to take in mind when trying to debate with anyone saying "Science is my back up because I'm an Atheist."

People were pretty stupid back then compared to now. Stories could have been manipulated or it could have been like a game of Chinese whispers (information changing slightly as it gets passed along).
    There is no reason for our existence. Humans aren't special to the universe. We like to think we are, but we're not
    We are some sort of special, we have human brains, we can connect, invent modern things and etc.. Animals cannot, but everyone exists for a purpose, Sun exists because we can only adapt with its heat (of course regarding to the distance which can't be "by luck" like you say), same with the Earth. Animals and plants exists for us to eat, Another animal exists to be the sustain of another animal, and etc.. Anyways, this isn't our topic. Topics can be changed over time, true that. But If certain topics remain the same in many religions does it mean the same? Maybe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
    Australian, Kappa
    way back in the Philippines. i have a lot of friends like these.

If I helped you by any chance, Please leave a + THANKS or a +REP. Much appreciated!
    If you need to ask something , contact me through VM/PM
    *Other communication needs to be verified first.

Thanks
    Humans evolving is absolute trash, the first human to come, was created, and all people know that
    I was about to get into replying to you then I read this and realised you're insanely stupid and you're not worth any more of my time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

TripperNet (05-27-2016)

Thanks

I was about to get into replying to you then I read this and realised you're insanely stupid and you're not worth any more of my time.
    How brainwashed can you be to come up with that shit )

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, so all of our universe depended on chance and luck ? Nice atheism it is. And no, I'm telling you that it doesn't actually came by luck, and there must be something if not God at least.

Humans evolving is absolute trash, the first human to come, was created, and all people know that, and the ancestors knew that from theirs. We're just trying to find something to deny the conception of religions. And how did he show up from nowhere? Elaborate please. Again, that gets us back to the "back up" conception, if you can't prove it, or disprove it, it still cannot be the back up, that's something to take in mind when trying to debate with anyone saying "Science is my back up because I'm an Atheist."

We are some sort of special, we have human brains, we can connect, invent modern things and etc.. Animals cannot, but everyone exists for a purpose, Sun exists because we can only adapt with its heat (of course regarding to the distance which can't be "by luck" like you say), same with the Earth. Animals and plants exists for us to eat, Another animal exists to be the sustain of another animal, and etc.. Anyways, this isn't our topic. Topics can be changed over time, true that. But If certain topics remain the same in many religions does it mean the same? Maybe.
    To answer all your questions. Yes it is luck, the distance between our sun and our planet was pure chance, that is why we can sustain life and our world is a diverse and has living things. OF course we do not know what other planets in our solar system can sustain life, or for that matter anywhere in this universe. I never said I don't believe something created it, quoting Allah and the Islamic religion is nonsense. You can call me a fool all you want, but for you to think that religion has to do with anything in our universe, my friend you are the one who went full retard. There are billions of stars and planets just in our galaxy, and then there are billions of galaxies, you are telling me that religion can take credit for this incredible thing called life? You have been brainwashed to think like the average sheep, you should aim to have your own understanding of things. the only thing i can say to you, is re-change your thinking because you will end up nowhere with those thoughts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

That's my opinion, if you wanna reply, welcome, if you don't, you're free. And because you can't respond, you just quote a sentence to make an excuse, that other guy is a savage, he doesn't deserve being quoted by me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
    To answer all your questions. Yes it is luck, the distance between our sun and our planet was pure chance, that is why we can sustain life and our world is a diverse and has living things. OF course we do not know what other planets in our solar system can sustain life, or for that matter anywhere in this universe. I never said I don't believe something created it, quoting Allah and the Islamic religion is nonsense. You can call me a fool all you want, but for you to think that religion has to do with anything in our universe, my friend you are the one who went full retard. There are billions of stars and planets just in our galaxy, and then there are billions of galaxies, you are telling me that religion can take credit for this incredible thing called life? You have been brainwashed to think like the average sheep, you should aim to have your own understanding of things. the only thing i can say to you, is re-change your thinking because you will end up nowhere with those thoughts.
    I haven't seen your second quotation. Anyways, no planet in our solar system can sustain life, NASA said that. It's my beliefs, if you think that's stupid, I also think that "all that billions of stars came by luck and we were born by luck" is stupid too. But I respect your opinion. If you talk without flaming, your opinion of course must be respected.
    Last edited by Frought; 05-27-2016 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Atheism.
    Because I'm not a dumbass.
    Science.
    Exactly this.

EDIT: A bit random for my first post, but oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Feel free to leave a thanks or +rep if I helped you.

ಠ_ರೃ
    Script Squad

[IMG]https://roblo*****m?rbxp=135887430[/IMG]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to _NightWare For This Useful Post:

TripperNet (05-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Im a muslim. I believe in Islam because it comforts me and explains things that have yet to be proven false, I find comfort in that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast