Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post

you and @DimitriSavage keep posting on mpgh about this, and no one really cares. Good luck shutting down servers who have actual experienced coders

I don't want to shut down any servers...all I am doing is just force crashing them and overloading it. If i wanted to shut down a server then the server itself is not my target...but anyways my methods are mine and I do not plan on releasing it since it is just a little experiment to spend the time. I am no threat to anyone, I am just a little curious

Don't tell me you aren't curious either T, I mean you like AS3, I have seen you around the programming section of it and I know you like to tinker with things so just let me be

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Visual Studio by Microsoft
    Xamarin Studio by Xamarin
    SharpDevelop by IcSharpCode Team
    Notepad++ by Don Ho
    AutoHotKey by Chris Mallet & Steve Gray
    Cheat Engine by Eric Heijen
    Java Development Kit by Oracle Corp.
    Blender by Blender Foundation
    Unity by Unity Tech.
    Unreal Engine by Epic Games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It really is a tut, moved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post

I don't want to shut down any servers...all I am doing is just force crashing them and overloading it. If i wanted to shut down a server then the server itself is not my target...but anyways my methods are mine and I do not plan on releasing it since it is just a little experiment to spend the time. I am no threat to anyone, I am just a little curious

Don't tell me you aren't curious either T, I mean you like AS3, I have seen you around the programming section of it and I know you like to tinker with things so just let me be
    well shut down servers like nillys dont aim for people who are just having fun and are noobs like everyone on mpgh
    p.s i fucking hate nilly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Transferred For This Useful Post:

lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn (05-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post

well shut down servers like nillys dont aim for people who are just having fun and are noobs like everyone on mpgh
    p.s i fucking hate nilly
    I am not aiming to shut down anything :/ I am just testing something out and seeing if I can crash his server with a few bots

- - - Updated - - -

T just made a little temp patch for the MP hack so I am quite interested in what he has in store for the P'server Nation and I will be pausing due to these recent wonderful events

I hope to see more from you @Transferred and if you want to work with @Kushala Daora since you guys can team up and hopefully turn all these frownie faces up-side down

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I am not aiming to shut down anything :/ I am just testing something out and seeing if I can crash his server with a few bots

- - - Updated - - -

T just made a little temp patch for the MP hack so I am quite interested in what he has in store for the P'server Nation and I will be pausing due to these recent wonderful events

I hope to see more from you @Transferred and if you want to work with @Kushala Daora since you guys can team up and hopefully turn all these frownie faces up-side down
    lol me and him don't get along I will patch the rest of hacks myself. Thanks for the feedback !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you did it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Looks like you did it.
    All it took was 1 fucking person on the job and I needed to see proof that they we working on it so I can stop...the next thing I was going to release is how to give yourself admin was going to wait till 6 pm EST to release it

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

All it took was 1 fucking person on the job and I needed to see proof that they we working on it so I can stop...the next thing I was going to release is how to give yourself admin was going to wait till 6 pm EST to release it
    omg omg omg omg omg please I always wanted to be a admin on every server O.O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Its paused so don't get your hopes down...there is not a time limit you can do as you want but I can resume when I please but you know I am a nice person so I won't be resuming for a very long time to give you lots of room to do as you want it could even be the smallest update on what your doing and it will keep the pause at bay I just want to trust that I can leave the future of the P'server Nation in your hands.

This is something that I care about greatly and seeing that you are well known and quite versatile in your methods of problem solving I will leave you to it

~Love <3

Sidenote : Thank you for stopping me I just realized what I was about to release...getting admin in any server would be the end of the P'server Nation XD I guess I let this whole thing go to my head and I got a little to crazy.
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-21-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    The only thing I could think of because of how distracting that post was
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

OmegaBM (05-26-2016)

Thanks
    Im an idiot and sorry if this question has an obvious answer, but what does it mean to hex something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice tutorial keep it up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12