Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Exclamation This girl was mean

So right MPGH. sit back relax and listen to this story of mine
    So it began on Blacks Ops 2 while me I'm looking for 1v1's. So I stumbled acRoss this girl gamer and I asked her if she wants to 1v1 she said yes.
    So we resume with the 1v1 and me i RAPED THE FUCKING CUM OUTTAH HER > (I spawn traped )
    So then I said how about i not spawn trap this time. She agreed( BEAT ME BY 1 FUCKING KILL > )
    And then i wanted a rematch but she declined. So she gave me her Kik so I continue to talk to her. And I don't have to explain all this You guys know what happens. chat, flirt, nudes, etc,
    But then it seemed like she didn't like even care about me like if i were to say something her response would be K, or Ok, or she doesn't even say anything. Unless She got horny. We be all night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Btw she's 14 and I'm 14(Don't get any wrong ideas).
    so i noticed her birthday was coming up. Its the 29th of this month. So I got her something . A $25 dollar google play card. And when i gave her it she was like oh ok, thank, I mean like there ain't that much of haphazard people that would come out to you and give you A $25 gift card.
    I had a inconvenient feeling of myself. So I tried to bring it up some more.
    So I bout her 2 $50 PSN cards which = to $100 plus they cost $60 where i live so that would aggregate up to $120.
    $1 fuuucking 20!!!. And she says the EXACT SAME THING. oH OK THANKS. AT THAT MOMENT I WAS DONE. And she doesn't even tell me what she bought or anything.

Ok so now this is the part where it gets fucking ridiculous.
    So i call her to 1v1 my friend which i know she wasn't gonna win. so after the 3 kills on her she left the game. and her excuse was her controller is messed up. the aim button. Uh huh I hear you. And she starts flipping her shit. So the next day i decided to 1v1 her again. this time we went 30-20. So she leaves tells me i cheat aimbot. and then blocks me on kik. and PSN. now don't tell me that isn't immature. Over a fucking 1v1 mate.
    So desperate as I am i try to contact her again and she keeps blocking the kik accounts and psn accounts.
    And yesterday i tried to set things straight. So i made another kik and talk to her. And I ask her whats wrong. What did i do wrong. She says I'm mean....

NOW LEMME GET THIS FUCKING STRAIGHT. I GAVE YOU IN TOTAL $145 AND YOU SAY I'M MEAN....
    WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE. SUCH LOGIC.
    So then she resumes. blocking that kik. And i mean like after all i've done for her. she just leaves me like that. just wow. I imagine whats she's like in real life man cause this is sum bullshit.
    Dude i want you guys to flame her.
    Kik: Ms_blue_bublles
    PSN:Everythingblue11
    Xbox 1:everythingble3
    Snapchat:Brezyismyname
    instagram:trap_godqueen
    Dudes IDEC what you guys do cause the hate rn is real.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    So it began on Blacks Ops 2 while me I'm looking for 1v1's. So I stumbled acRoss this girl gamer and I asked her if she wants to 1v1 she said yes.
    So we resume with the 1v1 and me i RAPED THE FUCKING CUM OUTTAH HER > (I spawn traped )
    So then I said how about i not spawn trap this time. She agreed( BEAT ME BY 1 FUCKING KILL > )
    And then i wanted a rematch but she declined. So she gave me her Kik so I continue to talk to her. And I don't have to explain all this You guys know what happens. chat, flirt, nudes, etc,
    But then it seemed like she didn't like even care about me like if i were to say something her response would be K, or Ok, or she doesn't even say anything. Unless She got horny. We be all night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Btw she's 14 and I'm 14(Don't get any wrong ideas).
    so i noticed her birthday was coming up. Its the 29th of this month. So I got her something . A $25 dollar google play card. And when i gave her it she was like oh ok, thank, I mean like there ain't that much of haphazard people that would come out to you and give you A $25 gift card.
    So I bout her 2 $50 PSN cards which = to $100 plus they cost $60 where i live so that would aggregate up to $120.
    $1 fuuucking 20!!!. And she says the EXACT SAME THING. oH OK THANKS. AT THAT MOMENT I WAS DONE. And she doesn't even tell me what she bought or anything.

So i call her to 1v1 my friend which i know she wasn't gonna win. so after the 3 kills on her she left the game. and her excuse was her controller is messed up. the aim button. Uh huh I hear you. And she starts flipping her shit. So the next day i decided to 1v1 her again. this time we went 30-20. So she leaves tells me i cheat aimbot. and then blocks me on kik. and PSN. now don't tell me that isn't immature. Over a fucking 1v1 mate.
    So desperate as I am i try to contact her again and she keeps blocking the kik accounts and psn accounts.
    And yesterday i tried to set things straight. So i made another kik and talk to her. And I ask her whats wrong. What did i do wrong. She says I'm mean....

NOW LEMME GET THIS FUCKING STRAIGHT. I GAVE YOU IN TOTAL $145 AND YOU SAY I'M MEAN....
    So then she resumes. blocking that kik. And i mean like after all i've done for her. she just leaves me like that. just wow. I imagine whats she's like in real life man cause this is sum bullshit.
    The sad reality is she's right.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

stop being bully arun is very sad 4 him.

its ok friend you will find other hoes don't worry, e-girls do indeed exist.

Thanks

Why did you ban me for cock riding you arunforce
    Why are you so mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Savagee. XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post

You wanted a GF, but she wanted a touch & go, haha.

Thanks
    This seems like a section you'd be interested in.
    Don't give shit to girls online you know barely anything about.
    You were an idiot; it's your fault.

Thanks
    Your signature is the perfect reply to your thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This is MPGH mate.

You don't post your problems here b/c nobody cares

like seriously

MRW seeing this thread:

Last edited by Lift; 05-21-2016 at 09:29 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post: