Thanks

A Word from a Kurd

I just got back from D.C today. When we were leaving the Hotel, the Concierge said that Avis Shuttle that was going to take us to Airport, couldn't make it for some reason, and they sent an Avis guy to pick us up in like a Compact Car. When we got in the car this guy Introduced himself, he was very nice and stuff, he Said he had Immigrated from Iraq, and he was a Kurd. He was Saying that like he was viewed as someone to succedd in his village in the hills. So his village being very close, put together some money for him to come to America and to Immigrate. For Some Reason, out of Nowhere Just Said, 80% of the Iraqi People Love the American Soldiers. He Said the Iraqi People love Bush, he Said Even though the American People Hate Bush, he Said We Love him, he sayed Bush is Saving them from Terrorists and Saddam, and Soon to Take out Bin Laden. He Was Going on and on about how Everyone Loves the Americans, and How much of an Impact we Made, and how the Media in America Portrays a Negative Image About Iraq, He Was going on and on and on about tat Stuff.

Idk, just thought id Share What "Nabeel" had to say on the way to the Airport.
    Last edited by chc18; 07-11-2007 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    I just got back from D.C today. When we were leaving the Hotel, the Concierge said that Avis Shuttle that was going to take us to Airport, couldn't make it for some reason, and they sent an Avis guy to pick us up in like a Compact Car. When we got in the car this guy Introduced himself, he was very nice and stuff, he Said he had Immigrated from Iraq, and he was a Kurd. He was Saying that like he was viewed as someone to succedd in his village in the hills. So his village being very close, put together some money for him to come to America and to Immigrate. For Some Reason, out of Nowhere Just Said, 80% of the Iraqi People Love the American Soldiers. He Said the Iraqi People love Bush, he Said Even though the American People Hate Bush, he Said We Love him, he sayed Bush is Saving them from Terrorists and Saddam, and Soon to Take out Bin Laden. He Was Going on and on about how Everyone Loves the Americans, and How much of an Impact we Made, and how the Media in America Portrays a Negative Image About Iraq, He Was going on and on and on about tat Stuff.

Idk, just thought id Share What "Nabeel" had to say on the way to the Airport.
    Cool. Though this is not a surprise to me.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    O did i mention he is Christian?

Thanks
    Did you forget to mention that what he's saying is bullshit? 80% of Iraqis don't like the Americans, you never saw any Iraqis waving the American flag in Iraq did you? Recent polls taken indicated that the Americans are not welcome in iraq. You would think that the constant rockets and suicide missions taken on the americans would hint WE DONT LIKE YOU. Im Iraqi... and I hate the American government(not people).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Did you forget to mention that what he's saying is bullshit? 80% of Iraqis don't like the Americans, you never saw any Iraqis waving the American flag in Iraq did you? Recent polls taken indicated that the Americans are not welcome in iraq. You would think that the constant rockets and suicide missions taken on the americans would hint WE DONT LIKE YOU. Im Iraqi... and I hate the American government(not people).
    but the american government is made up of american people.

Thanks
    Yes, but Im not a hypocrite... I wont base my judgement on a society(like the west does to muslims) on the actions of a few people. They dont represent the vocal community of Americans.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Proof? Thats the Media For you... Dude, if he is From Iraq, i think he knows what he is talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

If you're going to pull that card out of your ass, at least back it up with a source you jackass
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    If you're going to pull that card out of your ass, at least back it up with a source you jackass
    Ya, you got a Source?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Of course people wouldn't like americans in Iraq, everyone has their own view point... saying 80% of iraqis don't like americans is the stupidest thing you can say.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    lool Where is his source saying 80% of Iraqis like Americans? Thats just absolutely stupid! Its like me saying 80% of Americans want the Iraq war(which is also bullshit). Show me your proof ? Once you do so so will I!

Thanks
    Goddamnit. A kurd?

Kurds love US no matter what they do ,they got tortued by Saddam and want to revenge on the Iraqis. Lol, Kurds are like 2% of the population, do he mean 80% of the 2% of Kurds?

What a shit...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nasir91 View Post
    Goddamnit. A kurd?

Kurds love US no matter what they do ,they got tortued by Saddam and want to revenge on the Iraqis. Lol, Kurds are like 2% of the population, do he mean 80% of the 2% of Kurds?

What a shit...
    Such a bad Muslim using the Lords name in Vain. Then to say that, how about this, the majority in the US are Christian, I'm gonna start killing all the Atheist and Muslims. It's called Genocide, you can't say that you can just kill them because they are the minority.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    that's not really much truth i know a few Iraqi people i meet this dude in summer school he was was weird he was like some is out to get him .... i know he is no terrorist he said a lot of shit i actually agreed with and then he started on about black people being outcasts only place they are accepted is here in American if they move back to Africa the Africans will kill them and other countries won't take em in . then he said he is not gonna go back it his country cuz if he dose go back he will have to serve the army for a some number of years and he also said some thing about US air force being pussies they don't fight them on the ground and shit but he said some thing so awkward about suicide bombing like its was nice.. lol that if you are going to die.. then die don't burden world with your existence
    hmm..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gourav, apparently it's not just you that's weird but your new friend.

Seriously did you just call another person weird?