Thanks

XPI [Packet Editor + MS + HS Bypass] for Sale

Mods:
    If this is against the rules, please PM me before you delete this thread. I didn't see anything on mpgh for MapleStory, so I'm just trying to help people out. The bypasses that comes along with this is great for people to use to learn or hack with.

Others:
    Hi, I'm from GGCRCBYPASS and I just wanted to inform you guys that Irwin, or x0r from CEF, is selling a packet editor, which comes along with a sub forum where tutorials are posted and people contribute hacks and ideas. This is an offer that you can't miss out on. $20 bucks for a lifetime license, AND hacks like god mode, speed attack, gm detector and more will be given to you along with the XPI purchase.

The bypasses that comes along with xpi should also work on other versions of MapleStory, like MapleStory EU and MapleSEA. I assume that it will work for games like Combat Arms and such as well, but I believe that this is better than any other MapleStory VIP out at the moment.

If you do decide to purchase this, please note that you will not recieve it until 100 copies are bought. You will be able to access a sub forum where we discuss, share, and release hacks.

Coutdown: 88/100

Quote Originally Posted by Irwin
    XPI Pre-Orders

Okay, I'll make this short and sweet.

I am selling XPI.

I am selling 120 licenses. I feel that much will get me the money I deserve for my work and not destroy the entire MapleStory community in the process (120 is far too little to cause any real damage).

To ensure I am getting my money's worth, I am taking pre-orders. Once I have 100 subscribers, all of them will immediately be given a copy of XPI.

In placing a pre-order for the XPI packet editor, you are guaranteeing yourself a lifetime and unlimited-use copy. Be aware that this sale is only for pre-orders, and that the actual XPI module will not be distributed until the allotted 120 licenses have been sold. To reiterate, this is needed to make certain the cost of quality for XPI has been met.

The cost will be an immediate payment of $20 USD in the form of electronic currency (PayPal only). This price might change in the future so I'd suggest buying it now sooner than later.

Once 100 licenses have been pre-ordered, you will be distributed a copy of XPI, which will included two bonuses: a MapleStory CRC bypass and a general HackShield bypass. These two extras themselves are not for sale, but are simply free bonuses with the sale of XPI.

A few notes:

* XPI will be locked to your computer, if you wish to use it on multiple computers you will simply have to buy more licenses.
    * You are buying XPI but for the time-being XPI comes with a free MapleStory CRC bypass & HackShield bypass.
    * I will support XPI as long as I can and I will add new features in updates but I am only human - if MapleStory completely defeats XPI and I am unable to fix it then that's it.

---

Buy Now!
    Unforunately, you'll have to register on his forums so that you can enter a HWID into your user control panel. I apologize if this is advertising, but my general interest is to allow the public a chance to have something revolutionary. Only 120 copies are sold, but it will be handed out when the count is at 100, and the count is already at 86. If we can get 14 more buyers, then you'll be able to get a packet editor that:
    Quote Originally Posted by S3NSA
    - Fucks HS in the ass.
    - Parses packets.
    - Allows you to block/inject packets.
    - Allows you to inject packets for the client to receive.
    - Allows you to alias/colour/comment packets.
    - Will soon allow for Python 3.0 scripting [meaning you can create your own smart bots with ease].

Right clicking on a packet and selecting 'Packet Information' brings this up, note the colour set to the opcode shows up (blue) as well as the alias (PLAYER):

If you double click on the hex data in the first DWORD (say you don't know how to convert hex to dec in your head):

Then with the rest converted:

Some pictures of the spam feature:

Formatted packet spamming:

Unformatted packet spamming;

Some spamming in the FM (with the same message, also it displays in bursts but there's not a pause between the messages displayed)

Last edited by Combatant; 01-27-2010 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    umm all i can say is NO ADVERTISING!
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    Even if it's advertising, I'm just trying to inform members that there is a lifetime license available to them, which comes with some new concepts and an industry-level software. Anyways, if a mod chooses to delete this thread and warn/ban me, then so be it.

Also, the count is at 90/100.
    Last edited by Combatant; 01-28-2010 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for the info. I'd buy it but It's gonna be like a week before I can get the money, fuck 2bad I would actually bought this I don't play maple anymore lol but I'd just go back to it with all this crap.

Thanks
    Hey, id like to buy one.
    But i didnt get how do i pay you?
    through paypal? if so then no problem.

but how do i get the license and stuff

is it possible for u to talk to me on msn?
    thanks.

Thanks
    You don't pay me, go to ggcrcbypass, register and wait to be approved, then check in the maplestory section. In the stickies, XPI Pre-Order, there is a BUY NOW! link like in the quotes up top. Irwin only accepts paypal, so you're in good standings.

A HWID generator will be handed out in the VIP section, where you will put it into your UserCP at ggcrcbypass. You're allowed to change the HWID every 3 months(if necessary). There is an XPI sub-forum for people who've bought it already, we're all awaiting the 100th buyer, but ideas are being tossed around, and tutorials have been put up.

The current count is 93/100.
    Last edited by Combatant; 01-29-2010 at 09:11 PM.