Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ttaM View Post
    They'll try to make it competitive like they tried to make Heroes of the Storm comp, but itll just not happen. Even though the games only been out a few weeks.
    If they make adjustments and stuff...but even there they won't manage to compete versus games like CS:GO or even RS:Siege

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    If they make adjustments and stuff...but even there they won't manage to compete versus games like CS:GO or even RS:Siege
    Yeah you're probably right, they spending all there money in that new movie they making lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ttaM View Post
    Yeah you're probably right, they spending all there money in that new movie they making lol
    Looks nice, but the story will probably be meh. Game adapted movies never were really that good....or so it was with the movies I watched. Maybe it'll be nice....with all the CGI. Lel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I agree that the concept was good but they fucked up the game hard

Thanks
    Overwatch is literally shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    $40 being overpriced? nice joke.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Actually here it's $44. But I bet some people who didn't open their eyes have bought the $60 (Here it's $68) Variant. Don't know about you but $68 for content worth around $20-30 is quite shitty. And plus, most games here cost around 60-70CHF ($61-72), those being mostly AAA games like FO4, Doom, GTAV. All of them have extremely high content value, while Overwatch with the same price is giving less content than any of them in terms of Gameplay. You just play it and after a while you get bored and done. GTAV, Doom or FO4 have such a effect at a much later notice then with Overwatch. And even IF you get the $44 Standard Package, there are still games in that price range being superior in terms of what you can do and how much value you get. Cities Skylines is a an example. $31 for hours on hours on hours of constructing and managing, they even have Workshop Support. If Overwatch would've at least released a Singleplayer Version, I'd probably reconsider my words and not call it a piece of shit, but as it is, it's going to stay that way. Especially with them trying to sell you the $68 Variant, forcing you to either look for where to get the Standard Edition or think that it's the normal one and buy it. Additional $20 wasted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    Actually here it's $44. But I bet some people who didn't open their eyes have bought the $60 (Here it's $68) Variant. Don't know about you but $68 for content worth around $20-30 is quite shitty. And plus, most games here cost around 60-70CHF ($61-72), those being mostly AAA games like FO4, Doom, GTAV. All of them have extremely high content value, while Overwatch with the same price is giving less content than any of them in terms of Gameplay. You just play it and after a while you get bored and done. GTAV, Doom or FO4 have such a effect at a much later notice then with Overwatch. And even IF you get the $44 Standard Package, there are still games in that price range being superior in terms of what you can do and how much value you get. Cities Skylines is a an example. $31 for hours on hours on hours of constructing and managing, they even have Workshop Support. If Overwatch would've at least released a Singleplayer Version, I'd probably reconsider my words and not call it a piece of shit, but as it is, it's going to stay that way. Especially with them trying to sell you the $68 Variant, forcing you to either look for where to get the Standard Edition or think that it's the normal one and buy it. Additional $20 wasted.
    You finish Fallout 4 in a week, Overwatch is entertaining for months.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just looks like an upgraded TF2 game, I dont even like the cartoonish style.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12