Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Why is nobody follwing the rules?

I've seen so many recovery services posts, 50% don't have proof and you need a proof, and no action is taken. why is this happening?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Qpzezoqp For This Useful Post:

xray25 (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Qpzezoqp View Post
    I've seen so many recovery services posts, 50% don't have proof and you need a proof, and no action is taken. why is this happening?
    I think it's because some people are already trusted. But yeah i have seen some new members with 10 posts and a recovery service without proof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    I think it's because some people are already trusted. But yeah i have seen some new members with 10 posts and a recovery service without proof
    I Know people that are trusted, like you , there is someguy who is offering money service and his account was created in May 2016 and only one post, no proof at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Qpzezoqp View Post
    I Know people that are trusted, like you , there is someguy who is offering money service and his account was created in May 2016 and only one post, no proof at all
    Yeah that's true. When i see one of those posts, i leave them a comment asking for proof.

Thanks
    I report things from this section all the time and very rare do I see something happen about it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    Yeah that's true. When i see one of those posts, i leave them a comment asking for proof.
    Stupid question, but how do you prove your services are good until you actually record a video of your services being used on your first customer!? LOGIC?

Another question: What is "Recovery" services? You are not recovering anything, you just making a new character with a rank, money, and all crap unlocked...
    Last edited by Test2007; 06-04-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Test2007 View Post
    Stupid question, but how do you prove your services are good until you actually record a video of your services being used on your first customer!? LOGIC?

Another question: What is "Recovery" services? You are not recovering anything, you just making a new character with a rank, money, and all crap unlocked...
    A screenshot of your mod menu is enough.

Idk why they are called recovery services, i think it's because people used to use the recovery "hacks" after they got banned/their stats got resetted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I Don't think any person who is Trusted should not include proof, some users don't even know who you are. even if am the owner of this site, i would include some kind of proof like the mod i am using

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Its bc the amazing minions want their section to have as many sales and threads as possible to keep everyone happy, jk wtf u doin minniess?? @akim14 @Smogs Sheep , @Dakota

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    GTA is one of most active sections. It is hard to keep an eye on every one thread. For this reason, we have report button. I know, that some users (x***25 for example) are frustrated, because they think that report is useless. It is NOT. We receive an email within few minutes and +, we can see it in our special section. I had discussion with unnamed user before, and every post he reported was deleted (he told me, it is still there, maybe cache or lag). You maybe think that it is super easy (or maybe that we have money for it) and still we do not care - that is LIE. we spend here our free time, solving sometimes unbelievable stuff, and still, some users do not appreciate it. that is really sad... because I (personally) am here just for MPGH community!

Anyway, If you have any issue with any minion, mod or more, please, fill a Staff Dispute. I will close this thread now and remove after few days.

PS: Stop that world-wide hate
    [IMG]
    MPGH Member since 10. 21. 2009
    CoD section Minion 22. 01. 2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    GTA section Minion 15. 07.2015 - 23. 02. 2017
    Minion+ 27. 01. 2016 - 23. 02. 2017
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)