Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

State of the Union 2010

So anybody watch it? Or am I the only one. Im surprised the hasn't been a thread abt this yet o_O.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jp26YZvK1f0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jp26YZvK1f0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    "Thank you, Thank you, omg sit down already! D;"

I thought it was a good speech. Obama always has good speaches, but what do you think about what he said?

Personally I like his stance on green energy, and nuclear power plants. The economy and crap... I don't really worry abt. I sorta agree that we should try something else. I don't think anyone know what to do with the economy to be honest. Democrats or Republicans, but I do know u gotta spend money to make money. The economy will go back up eventually no matter what people say. And we need to move forward toward the future. Growth almost always creates new jobs, and green growth seems like a good direction. I know there are quite a few things I am leaving out, but the economy isn't that big a deal to me... the way I look at it you can always make money by working hard. Even when Bush was in office, I liked some of his ideas on bettering schools, and nuclear energy. A lot of people hate on Bush for starting a war, well we needed that war and still do. I think a lot of people are just hateful. They hate this, and hate that, and maybe Im just extremely just quick to look to the good in things. But in my opinion, as long as the government is trying to do something. Then let them do their thing.

If anything I believe we need a newer form of democracy, since the technological revolution allows more people to interact in government when back in the day, news was carried on horseback. But that's more of an aside anarchist type thing, point is what do u guys think? TLR is a legitimate answer.... I guess. >_>

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Obama can lick deez nuts.
    Yes I did watch it.
    But I debated it today in Government class so I don't feel like talking about it again :@
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.