So anybody watch it? Or am I the only one. Im surprised the hasn't been a thread abt this yet o_O.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jp26YZvK1f0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jp26YZvK1f0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
"Thank you, Thank you, omg sit down already! D;"

I thought it was a good speech. Obama always has good speaches, but what do you think about what he said?

Personally I like his stance on green energy, and nuclear power plants. The economy and crap... I don't really worry abt. I sorta agree that we should try something else. I don't think anyone know what to do with the economy to be honest. Democrats or Republicans, but I do know u gotta spend money to make money. The economy will go back up eventually no matter what people say. And we need to move forward toward the future. Growth almost always creates new jobs, and green growth seems like a good direction. I know there are quite a few things I am leaving out, but the economy isn't that big a deal to me... the way I look at it you can always make money by working hard. Even when Bush was in office, I liked some of his ideas on bettering schools, and nuclear energy. A lot of people hate on Bush for starting a war, well we needed that war and still do. I think a lot of people are just hateful. They hate this, and hate that, and maybe Im just extremely just quick to look to the good in things. But in my opinion, as long as the government is trying to do something. Then let them do their thing.

If anything I believe we need a newer form of democracy, since the technological revolution allows more people to interact in government when back in the day, news was carried on horseback. But that's more of an aside anarchist type thing, point is what do u guys think? TLR is a legitimate answer.... I guess. >_>