Thanks

Exclamation Ban for scamming* Review please!

Okay so here is proof of the account strongwill gave me because *Strongwill* said it was *scammed* so, tell me who is really the suspect now. Kicku22-Damn if i scammed him*StrongWill* how is he still using the account freely like he has been doing for about 2 days " but no.. No one wants to believe the guy that explicitly tell's why he is not a scammer. Just because he does not have "Screen Shot Proof" well.. that unfair don't you think? I mean after all I thought you was considered a member not a "user". Well where is the rule to be falsely reported? Hmm because he reported me for scamming him money in which I payed my Seller for 15$ and, which the card I sent him through skype had 20$ on it.. All he has to do is activate it and not be a lazy ass bitch and, report me for scamming him an account in which he fucked up and, gave me the log in information for just "ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THAT IS NOT MY FAULT! HE GAVE ME AN ACCOUNT FOR FREE NO PURCHASE TO IT! HE NEVER SAID "Okay you're paying for this account to right?" NEVER SAID THAT EVEN IN HIS OWN FUCKING SCREENSHOTS HE NEVER SAID I WAS PAYING FOR THAT ACCOUNT! JUST DONT FUCK ME OVER!!!*Is what he said!. WELL IM SORRY BUDDY BUT THE GOD DAMN CARD WOULDN"T WORK AND YOU WAS AWARE OF THIS! So who really should be ban here because he had total control over the account the whole time but never told the mods.. Or, agreed to fucking FanticSteal question*"Are you going to work it out and return the account to him? -FnaticSteal" [/COLOR]"Whenever he wants to-Kicku22:" "Hopefully this is a solution you are okay with-FnaticSteal: DarkLordXYZ:"19 hours(Out of nowhere he comments that(Targeted))". StrongWill*The person who reported me; Claiming I scammed him: "Not my fault he gave me an account to play with him during the process" trying so hard with this lie's and about the return of account which is not possible you have it now you must pay me as you agreed before "or get banned here]Flengo:"Are you going to work it out and return the account to him?") StrongWill*The person who reported me; Claiming I scammed him: By the way he quoted what i said to respond so this is me-->Not my fault he gave me an account to play with him during the process)...(Him-->" Guys just to be clear here

The account cannot be returned as in my thread i mentioned its CRACKED account which comes with login access only ([COLOR="#8B4513"]to be more clear i gave him kind of dead account which i was testing for nearly 2 weeks and had no problem and i'm pretty sure he's still enjoying the account) you cannot change any data and he is totally aware of it.

so there's only one way i think he has to pay me in order to complete this deal.

and you kicku22 bastard you are lying too much let me make it easier for you, we were agreed on 15$
    i will cut it down for you just pay me 10$(wants money pretty badly..) and i will just move on. or els i leave this to Staff i will be happy whatever the staff comes with either Banning you or Not

Edit :- just noticed he already sold the account to his "Buddy" lol for keys (csgo crate keys i guess).* wait once again hinting in their to get me banned... Hmmm trying really hard anyways lets continue. Well actually this is where he responds and, just to see go to scammer grave and, view *scammed by kicku22* and, start at #29 anyways Flengo comes in with the ban! Flengo:Since you can't provide proof of you stating you can't pay him you will be permanently banned. Messages aren't deleted just like that."

Here is all the proof! Backspace some of the letter cannot post links for some reason

1# Him falsely accusing me of scamming- http ://prntscr . com /be7beo
    2# Him using the account freely!/Having access- http ://prntscr . com /be7qd5
    3# Him logging in while i was playing a game- http ://prntscr . com/be7q2o
    4# Him loggin in while i was logging in- http ://prntscr . com/be7q4t
    5# Him loggin in and, changing my name again while i was trying to log in- http ://prntscr . com /be7qac

So after he gets me ban: he now logs in whenever I go to log in.. So why did i receive a ban? P.S Check time and, date I went full day without trying to log in but then it started again.
    Last edited by kicku22_temp; 06-09-2016 at 04:10 AM.

Thanks
    RAT EMPIRE VACATION TIME

Thanks
    sorry i deleted my comment.
    Last edited by kicku22_temp; 06-09-2016 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22_temp View Post

Lmao you must be in with strongiwll and his false scamming bullshit... gtfo you have tried to help me NONE!!!!! I'll wait for smoke or, somebody that actually helps or, knows how to give instructions instead of just sending them off

- - - Updated - - -

why do you want me to pay him so bad? are you getting something out of it buddy?

I don't care if you pay him or not. If you want to be let back onto the forum, you will have to pay him.

If you continue to show no intentions of cooperation, you will just continue to be banned.
    Last edited by Flengo_Backup; 06-09-2016 at 03:42 AM.
    RAT EMPIRE VACATION TIME

Thanks
    sorry i deleted my comment.
    Last edited by kicku22_temp; 06-09-2016 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @kicku22_temp, first of all, watch your language. You aren't talking to a friend of yours, you're talking to a Staff Member of the site, who actually happens to have your MPGH account's faith on his hands. Second, it's normal that you can't post links yet since you don't have the required post count in order for one to be able to do so. Just put spaces in-between the links, e.g.: www . imgur . com and you should be fine.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

AquaBoost (06-11-2016),kicku22_temp (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo_Backup View Post

I don't care if you pay him or not. If you want to be let back onto the forum, you will have to pay him.

If you continue to show no intentions of cooperation, you will just continue to be banned.
    True but im sorry i do have intentions in getting my account unban. Im sorry flengo for my shitty vocabulary please forgive me

- - - Updated - - -

Ok already done Hunter And, im sorry for using profanity in a process in getting my account back unprofessional indeed.

Thanks
    You have the time to keep spamming annoying bullshit but you won't provide the proof that has been repeatedly asked of you.
    RAT EMPIRE VACATION TIME

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo_Backup For This Useful Post:

kicku22_temp (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    You have the time to keep spamming annoying bullshit but you won't provide the proof that has been repeatedly asked of you.
    I've gave proof it is at the bottom... Look at screenshots. Or do you want me to send them to you directly?

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go. Directly providing PROOF like you have been asking

1# Him falsely accusing me of scamming- http ://prntscr . com /be7beo
    2# Him using the account freely!/Having access- http ://prntscr . com /be7qd5
    3# Him logging in while i was playing a game- http ://prntscr . com/be7q2o
    4# Him loggin in while i was logging in- http ://prntscr . com/be7q4t
    5# Him loggin in and, changing my name again while i was trying to log in- http ://prntscr . com /be7qac

So after he gets me ban: he now logs in whenever I go to log in.. So why did i receive a ban? P.S Check time and, date I went full day without trying to log in but then it started again.

- - - Updated - - -

So what do we do now flengo? wait or, what?
    Last edited by kicku22_temp; 06-09-2016 at 03:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't really understand how changing font size, and color will help your case.
    In your vouch, you have stated that both transactions has been completed, meaning you did know it's a sell/buy. Why are you now saying you thought it was free or whatever.
    Also, what card is not working?
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    http: //prntscr . com/be8fib here he is asking for the website because afterwords i send him the card with all the details on it but he dose not post that in his screenshots to keep himself CLEAN!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    I don't really understand how changing font size, and color will help your case.
    In your vouch you have stated that both transactions has been completed, meaning you did know it's a sell/buy. Why are you now saying you thought it was free or whatever.
    Also, what card is not working?
    Bro! I was buying an account from him for 15$ but i could never get the card to work * the one i was going to use to buy the account* And he was aware of this during the process and, this is how i received the account! I asked if he could let me use an account until we figure this out because the company was not opening for another hour and i've been waiting for 3 hours.. so i was pretty tired so, I told him i was going to sleep but he said keep trying and then he sent me the account info in exchange i stay up with him so we can complete our transaction for the account i was going to buy which i never did!* but it was a 10 day warranty level 140+ with esp.. The account he gave me was a dead level 15.. Anyways he says as long as you don't screw me!" And then he sent me the account info!

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you delete your comment? Where you clearly stated where was the transaction? or, screenshots Like you said.. Well if i scammed strongwill their would of been screenshots for that and he would of posted them>> Well why didint he? BECAUSE THEIR WAS NO TRANSACTION AND THEIR WAS NO SCAM sir!

- - - Updated - - -

and i made it color coded because it was showing Who was talking. And font is to show Important info.