Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

one question, one request

Hello,

I have a question. When do I have to send out gotoACK packet, while making clientless? I send it when I receive goto packet, but it still fails (ofcourse I include time). Im using RealmRelay.

Also does anyone have list of messages that oryx says?

for example "{"key":"server.minion_food"}"

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    bump .

Thanks
    this is from 2013 it may be out dated
    It isnt really what your looking for but it may be useful for the future

Crystal:
    "Sweet treasure awaits for powerful adventurers!",
    "I think you need more people...",
    "If you are not very strong, this could kill you"

CrystalBroke:
    "You cracked the crystal! Soon we shall emerge! You might want to BACK AWAY..!!"
    Sphinx:
    "At last, a Grand Sphinx will teach you to respect!",
    "A Grand Sphinx is more than a match for this rabble.",
    "My Grand Sphinxes will bewitch you with their beauty!"

lastSphinx:
    "You festering rat-catchers! A Grand Sphinx will make you doubt your purpose!",
    "Gaze upon the beauty of the Grand Sphinx and feel your last hopes drain away."

var SphinxDead:
    "My Grand Sphinx, she was so beautiful. I will kill you myself",
    "My Grand Sphinx had lived for thousands of years!",
    "you up-jumped goat herder! You shall pay for defeating my Grand Sphinx!",
    "you pestiferous lout! I will not forget what you did to my Grand Sphinx!",
    "you foul ruffian! Do not think I forget your defiling of my Grand Sphinx!"

Hermit:
    "My Hermit God's thousand tentacles shall drag you to a watery grave!"

HermitDead
    "My Hermit God was more than you'll ever be",
    "Without my Hermit God, Dreadstump is free to roam the seas without fear!"

Ship:
    "My Ghost Ship will terrorize you pathetic peasants!",
    "A Ghost Ship has entered the Realm."

ShipDead:
    "defeat my dreaded Ghost Ship?!",
    "has crossed me for the last time! My Ghost Ship shall be avenged.",
    "The spirits of the sea will seek revenge on your worthless soul"

Skull:
    "Your futile efforts are no match for a Skull Shrine!"

var SkullDead:
    "defaced a Skull Shrine! Minions, to arms!",
    "razed one of my Skull Shrines -- I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!",
    "you will rue the day you dared to defile my Skull Shrine!",
    "you contemptible pig! Ruining my Skull Shrine will be the last mistake you ever make!",
    "{PLAYER}, you insignificant cur! The penalty for destroying a Skull Shrine is death!"

Cube:
    "Your meager abilities cannot possibly challenge a Cube God!",
    "Worthless mortals! A mighty Cube God defends me!"

CubeDead:
    "You have dispatched my Cube God",
    "I have many more Cube Gods",
    "you wretched dog! You killed my Cube God!",
    "you pathetic swine! How dare you assault my Cube God!"

Pentaract:
    "Behold my Pentaract, and despair!",
    "Ignorant fools! A Pentaract guards me still!"

PentaractDead:
    "That was but one of many Pentaracts",
    "you destoryed my Pentaract!",
    "by destroying my Pentaract you have sealed your own doom!"
    Lord:
    "Pathetic fools! My Lord of the Lost Lands will crush you all!",
    "My Lord of the Lost Lands will make short work of you!",
    "Cower in fear of my Lord of the Lost Lands!"

LordDead:
    "How dare you foul-mouthed hooligans treat my Lord of the Lost Lands with such indignity!",
    "What trickery is this?! My Lord of the Lost Lands was invincible!"

finalLich:
    "My final Lich shall consume your souls!",
    "My final Lich will protect me forever!"
    Last edited by belboys; 06-11-2016 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by belboys View Post
    this is from 2013 it may be out dated
    It isnt really what your looking for but it may be useful for the future

Crystal:
    "Sweet treasure awaits for powerful adventurers!",
    "I think you need more people...",
    "If you are not very strong, this could kill you"

<....>
    "My final Lich will protect me forever!"
    Thank you a lot, im sure this will help others, but for me, its not usefull as I need text in packet format like
    Code:
    {"key":"stringlist.Cube_God.new.0"}

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This ?

Code:
    "stringlist.Beach_Bum.new.0": "An elusive Beach Bum is hiding somewhere in the Realm.",
      "stringlist.Beach_Bum.new.1": "What is this lazy Beach Bum doing in my Realm?!",
      "stringlist.Bonegrind_the_Butcher.everySoOften.0": "Oryx's minions will eat well tonight!",
      "stringlist.Bonegrind_the_Butcher.everySoOften.1": "Ahhhh!! Fresh meat for the minions!",
      "stringlist.Bonegrind_the_Butcher.everySoOften.2": "More mortals for the minions to feast on!",
      "stringlist.Bonegrind_the_Butcher.everySoOften.3": "Plump and fleshy!  Just like I like them!",
      "stringlist.Bonegrind_the_Butcher.everySoOften.4": "Guards!  Bring in another prisoner!",
      "stringlist.Bonegrind_the_Butcher.everySoOften.5": "Oryx always feeds his minions well!",
      "stringlist.Bonegrind_the_Butcher.everySoOften.6": "Another glorious day in Oryx's kitchens!",
      "stringlist.Bonegrind_the_Butcher.everySoOften.7": "This one can go in the soup!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.death.0": "You have dispatched my Cube God, but you will never escape my Realm!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.killed.0": "{KILLER}, you pathetic swine!  How dare you assault my Cube God?",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.killed.1": "{KILLER}, you wretched dog!  You killed my Cube God!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.killed.2": "{KILLER}, you may have destroyed my Cube God but you will never defeat me!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.killed.3": "I have many more Cube Gods, {KILLER}!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.many.0": "You piteous cretins!  {COUNT} Cube Gods still guard me!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.many.1": "Your pathetic rabble will never survive against my {COUNT} Cube Gods!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.many.2": "Filthy vermin! My {COUNT} Cube Gods will exterminate you!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.many.3": "You feeble creatures have no hope against my {COUNT} Cube Gods!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.many.4": "Loathsome slugs!  My {COUNT} Cube Gods will defeat you!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.new.0": "Your meager abilities cannot possibly challenge a Cube God!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.one.0": "Worthless mortals!  A mighty Cube God defends me!",
      "stringlist.Cube_God.one.1": "Wretched mongrels!  An unconquerable Cube God is my bulwark!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.everySoOften.0": "Leave my castle!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.everySoOften.1": "You will be my food, {PLAYER}!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.everySoOften.2": "I will suck the marrow from your bones!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.everySoOften.3": "More wine!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.everySoOften.4": "Blargh!!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.everySoOften.5": "I will floss with your tendons!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.everySoOften.6": "Die, puny human!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.everySoOften.7": "I smell the blood of an Englishman!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.many.0": "My {COUNT} powerful Cyclops Gods will smash you!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.many.1": "Cretins!  I have {COUNT} Cyclops Gods to guard me!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.one.0": "My last Cyclops God will smash you to pieces!",
      "stringlist.Cyclops_God.one.1": "My final Cyclops God shall crush your puny skulls!",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.everySoOften.0": "My skeletons will make short work of you.",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.everySoOften.1": "{PLAYER}, you are no match for my army of undead!",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.everySoOften.2": "{PLAYER}, you will soon be my undead slave!",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.everySoOften.3": "You will never leave this graveyard alive!",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.everySoOften.4": "More bones for my collection!",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.many.0": "Fools! I still have {COUNT} deathmages protecting me!",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.many.1": "My {COUNT} deathmages will collect your bones!",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.one.0": "My final Deathmage will kill you all!",
      "stringlist.Deathmage.one.1": "My final Deathmage shall exterminate you!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.death.0": "My Rock Dragon will return!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.death.1": "The Rock Dragon has failed me!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.killed.0": "{KILLER} knows not what he has done.  That Lair was guarded for the Realm's own protection!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.killed.1": "{KILLER}, you have angered me for the last time!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.killed.2": "{KILLER} will never survive the trials that lie ahead.",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.killed.3": "A filthy weakling like {KILLER} could never have defeated my Rock Dragon!!!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.killed.4": "You shall not live to see the next sunrise, {KILLER}!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.new.0": "The Rock Dragon has been summoned.",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.new.1": "Beware my Rock Dragon. All who face him shall perish.",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.one.0": "My Rock Dragon will end your pathetic existence!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.one.1": "Fools, no one can withstand the power of my Rock Dragon!",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.one.2": "The Rock Dragon will guard his post until the bitter end.",
      "stringlist.Dragon_Head_Leader.one.3": "The Rock Dragon will never let you enter the Lair of Draconis.",
      "stringlist.Dreadstump_the_Pirate_King.everySoOften.0": "It is a glorious thing to be a Pirate King!",
      "stringlist.Dreadstump_the_Pirate_King.everySoOften.1": "Arrrrrrr!!!",
      "stringlist.Dreadstump_the_Pirate_King.everySoOften.2": "More rum!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.everySoOften.0": "How dare you disturb our grove!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.everySoOften.1": "The forest shall crush you, {PLAYER}!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.everySoOften.2": "In this place, the trees fight back!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.everySoOften.3": "You chop and you burn... you deserve no mercy!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.everySoOften.4": "The last man-thing I crushed looked just like you, {PLAYER}!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.everySoOften.5": "You will find no wood for your fires here... only death!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.everySoOften.6": "You fell ancient trees without remorse; it ends now!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.many.0": "Mortal scum! My {COUNT} Ent Ancients will defend me forever!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.many.1": "My forest of {COUNT} Ent Ancients is all the protection I need!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.one.0": "My final Ent Ancient will destroy you all!",
      "stringlist.Ent_Ancient.one.1": "My final Ent Ancient shall crush you!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.everySoOften.0": "I do not fear the corporeal",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.everySoOften.1": "Do you think your weapons can hurt me, {PLAYER}?",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.everySoOften.2": "My kingdom is long dead, but our spirits drag on.",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.everySoOften.3": "Do not defile our memory of this place!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.everySoOften.4": "My kingdom was burned to ashes... you can do no worse.",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.everySoOften.5": "There was joy here, once.",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.everySoOften.6": "We have grown lonely over the millenia. Join us, {PLAYER}.",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.many.0": "My {COUNT} Ghost Kings give me more than enough protection!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.many.1": "Pathetic humans!  My {COUNT} Ghost Kings shall destroy you utterly!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.one.0": "A mighty Ghost King remains to guard me!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_King.one.1": "My final Ghost King is untouchable!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.death.0": "My Ghost Ship will return!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.death.1": "Alas, my beautiful Ghost Ship has sunk!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.killed.0": "{KILLER}, you foul creature.  I shall see to your death personally!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.killed.1": "{KILLER}, has crossed me for the last time! My Ghost Ship shall be avenged.",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.killed.2": "{KILLER} is such a jerk!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.killed.3": "How could a creature like {KILLER} defeat my dreaded Ghost Ship?!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.killed.4": "The spirits of the sea will seek revenge on your worthless soul, {KILLER}!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.new.0": "A Ghost Ship has entered the Realm.",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.new.1": "My Ghost Ship will terrorize you pathetic peasants!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.one.0": "My Ghost Ship will send you to a watery grave.",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.one.1": "You filthy mongrels stand no chance against my Ghost Ship!",
      "stringlist.Ghost_Ship.one.2": "My Ghost Ship's cannonballs will crush your pathetic Knights!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.death.0": "The death of my Grand Sphinx shall be avenged!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.killed.0": "{KILLER}, you up-jumped goat herder!  You shall pay for defeating my Grand Sphinx!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.killed.1": "{KILLER}, you foul ruffian!  Do not think I forget your defiling of my Grand Sphinx!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.killed.2": "{KILLER}, you pestiferous lout!  I will not forget what you did to my Grand Sphinx!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.killed.3": "My Grand Sphinx, she was so beautiful.  I will kill you myself, {KILLER}!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.killed.4": "My Grand Sphinx had lived for thousands of years!  You, {KILLER}, will not survive the day!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.many.0": "My Grand Sphinxes will bewitch you with their beauty!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.many.1": "My {COUNT} Grand Sphinxes protect my Chamber with their lives!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.many.2": "Regret your choices, blasphemers!  My {COUNT} Grand Sphinxes will teach you respect!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.many.3": "You dull-spirited apes!  You shall pose no challenge for {COUNT} Grand Sphinxes!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.new.0": "At last, a Grand Sphinx will teach you to respect!",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.one.0": "A Grand Sphinx is more than a match for this rabble.",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.one.1": "Gaze upon the beauty of the Grand Sphinx and feel your last hopes drain away.",
      "stringlist.Grand_Sphinx.one.2": "You festering rat-catchers!  A Grand Sphinx will make you doubt your purpose!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.death.0": "This is preposterous!  There is no way you could have defeated my Hermit God!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.killed.0": "You were lucky this time, {KILLER}!  You will rue this day that you killed my Hermit God!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.killed.1": "You naive imbecile, {KILLER}! Without my Hermit God, Dreadstump is free to roam the seas without fear!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.killed.2": "My Hermit God was more than you'll ever be, {KILLER}.  I will kill you myself!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.many.0": "You will make a tasty snack for my Hermit Gods!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.many.1": "I will enjoy watching my {COUNT} Hermit Gods fight over your corpse!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.new.0": "My Hermit God's thousand tentacles shall drag you to a watery grave!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.one.0": "You will be pulled to the bottom of the sea by my mighty Hermit God.",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.one.1": "Flee from my Hermit God, unless you desire a watery grave!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.one.2": "My Hermit God awaits more sacrifices for the majestic Thessal.",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.one.3": "My Hermit God will pull you beneath the waves!",
      "stringlist.Hermit_God.one.4": "You will make a tasty snack for my Hermit God!",
      "stringlist.Inactive_Sarcophagus.everySoOften.0": "Those who damage me may find great treasure, {PLAYER}, but the gods will not forget this insult!",
      "stringlist.Lich.everySoOften.0": "How dare you disturb my eternal slumber, {PLAYER}!",
      "stringlist.Lich.everySoOften.1": "I will eat your soul, {PLAYER}!",
      "stringlist.Lich.everySoOften.2": "You will drown in a sea of undead!",
      "stringlist.Lich.everySoOften.3": "All that I touch turns to dust!",
      "stringlist.Lich.many.0": "I am invincible while my {COUNT} Liches still stand!",
      "stringlist.Lich.many.1": "My {COUNT} Liches will feast on your essence!",
      "stringlist.Lich.one.0": "My final Lich will protect me forever!",
      "stringlist.Lich.one.1": "My final Lich shall consume your souls!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.death.0": "How dare you foul-mouthed hooligans treat my Lord of the Lost Lands with such indignity!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.death.1": "What trickery is this?!  My Lord of the Lost Lands was invincible!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.killed.0": "You win this time, {KILLER}, but mark my words:  You will fall before the day is done.",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.killed.1": "{KILLER}, I will never forget you exploited my Lord of the Lost Lands' weakness!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.killed.2": "{KILLER}, you have done me a service! That Lord of the Lost Lands was not worthy of serving me.",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.killed.3": "You got lucky this time {KILLER}, but you stand no chance against me!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.many.0": "Cower before your destroyer! You stand no chance against {COUNT} Lords of the Lost Lands!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.many.1": "Your pathetic band of fighters will be crushed under the might feet of my {COUNT} Lords of the Lost Lands!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.many.2": "Feel the awesome might of my {COUNT} Lords of the Lost Lands!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.many.3": "Together, my {COUNT} Lords of the Lost Lands will squash you like a bug!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.many.4": "Do not run! My {COUNT} Lords of the Lost Lands only wish to greet you!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.new.0": "Cower in fear of my Lord of the Lost Lands!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.new.1": "My Lord of the Lost Lands will make short work of you!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.one.0": "Give up now! You stand no chance against a Lord of the Lost Lands!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.one.1": "Pathetic fools! My Lord of the Lost Lands will crush you all!",
      "stringlist.Lord_of_the_Lost_Lands.one.2": "You are nothing but disgusting slime to be scraped off the foot of my Lord of the Lost Lands!",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.everySoOften.0": "I rule this place, {PLAYER}! ",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.everySoOften.1": "Minions! We shall have {PLAYER} for dinner!",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.everySoOften.2": "You must be thirsty, {PLAYER}. Enter my waters!",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.everySoOften.3": "Come closer, {PLAYER}! Yes, closer!",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.everySoOften.4": "Surrender to my aquatic army, {PLAYER}!",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.many.0": "My {COUNT} Oasis Giants will feast on your flesh!",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.many.1": "You have no hope against my {COUNT} Oasis Giants!",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.one.0": "A powerful Oasis Giant still fights for me!",
      "stringlist.Oasis_Giant.one.1": "You will never defeat me while an Oasis Giant remains!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God.everySoOften.0": "Fools! I still have {HITPOINTS} hitpoints!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God.everySoOften.1": "Puny mortals! My {HITPOINTS} hitpoints are more than enough!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God.everySoOften.2": "I have {HITPOINTS} hitpoints and I shall destroy you!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God.everySoOften.3": "Insignificant peons!  I have {HITPOINTS} hitpoints!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God.everySoOften.4": "You cosmic peasants!  My {HITPOINTS} hitpoints make me mightier than you!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God.mydeath.0": "You have defeated my simulacrum, but I remain safe in my wine cellar!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God_2.everySoOften.0": "Pathetic mortals! I have {HITPOINTS} hitpoints!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God_2.everySoOften.1": "Foolish humans! My {HITPOINTS} hitpoints give me strength!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God_2.everySoOften.2": "I have {HITPOINTS} hitpoints and I shall annihilate you!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God_2.everySoOften.3": "Miniscule worms!  I still have {HITPOINTS} hitpoints!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God_2.everySoOften.4": "Galactic serfs!  Cower before my {HITPOINTS} hitpoints!",
      "stringlist.Oryx_the_Mad_God_2.mydeath.0": "You puny mortals!  I....shall....return....!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.death.0": "That was but one of many Pentaracts!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.death.1": "You have razed my Pentaract, but you will die here in my Realm!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.killed.0": "{KILLER}, you lowly scum!  You'll regret that you ever touched my Pentaract!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.killed.1": "{KILLER}, you flea-ridden animal!  You destroyed my Pentaract!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.killed.2": "{KILLER}, by destroying my Pentaract you have sealed your own doom!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.many.0": "Wretched creatures!  {COUNT} Pentaracts remain!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.many.1": "You detestable humans will never defeat my {COUNT} Pentaracts!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.many.2": "My {COUNT} Pentaracts will protect me forever!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.many.3": "Your weak efforts will never overcome my {COUNT} Pentaracts!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.many.4": "Defiance is useless!  My {COUNT} Pentaracts will crush you!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.new.0": "Behold my Pentaract, and despair!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.one.0": "I am invincible while my Pentaract stands!",
      "stringlist.Pentaract.one.1": "Ignorant fools!  A Pentaract guards me still!",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.everySoOften.0": "Purge yourself, {PLAYER}, in the heat of my flames!",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.everySoOften.1": "Alas, {PLAYER}, you will taste death but once!",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.everySoOften.2": "I have met many like you, {PLAYER}, in my thrice thousand years.",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.everySoOften.3": "Some die and are ashes, but I am ever reborn!.",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.everySoOften.4": "The ashes of past heroes cover my plains!",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.everySoOften.5": "This place is not for mortals, {PLAYER}. Begone whence you came!",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.many.0": "Maggots! My {COUNT} Phoenix Lords will burn you to ash!",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.many.1": "My {COUNT} Phoenix Lords will serve me forever!",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.one.0": "My last Phoenix Lord will blacken your bones!",
      "stringlist.Phoenix_Lord.one.1": "My final Phoenix Lord will never fall!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.everySoOften.0": "Would you attempt to destroy us? I know your name, {PLAYER}!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.everySoOften.1": "Our anguish is endless, unlike your lives!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.everySoOften.2": "What do you know of suffering? I can teach you much, {PLAYER}",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.everySoOften.3": "I will deliver your soul to Oryx, {PLAYER}!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.everySoOften.4": "There can be no forgiveness!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.everySoOften.5": "You cannot hurt us.  You cannot help us.  You will feed us.",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.everySoOften.6": "Oryx will not end our pain.  We can only share it... with you!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.everySoOften.7": "Your life is an affront to Oryx. You will die.",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.many.0": "Fools! There is no escape from my {COUNT} Red Demons!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.many.1": "My legion of {COUNT} Red Demons live only to serve me!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.one.0": "My final Red Demon is unassailable!",
      "stringlist.Red_Demon.one.1": "A Red Demon still guards me!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.death.0": "You defaced a Skull Shrine!  Minions, to arms!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.killed.0": "{KILLER}, you insignificant cur!  The penalty for destroying a Skull Shrine is death!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.killed.1": "{KILLER}, you contemptible pig!  Ruining my Skull Shrine will be the last mistake you ever make!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.killed.2": "{KILLER}, you will rue the day you dared to defile my Skull Shrine!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.killed.3": "{KILLER} razed one of my Skull Shrines -- I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.many.0": "Insects!  {COUNT} Skull Shrines still protect me",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.many.1": "You hairless apes will never overcome my {COUNT} Skull Shrines!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.many.2": "You frail humans will never defeat my {COUNT} Skull Shrines!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.many.3": "Miserable worms like you cannot stand against my {COUNT} Skull Shrines!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.many.4": "Imbeciles!  My {COUNT} Skull Shrines make me invincible!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.new.0": "Your futile efforts are no match for a Skull Shrine!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.one.0": "Pathetic fools!  A Skull Shrine guards me!",
      "stringlist.Skull_Shrine.one.1": "Miserable scum!  My Skull Shrine is invincible!",
      "stringlist.Zombie_Horde.death.0": "The death of my Zombie Horde is unacceptable! You will pay for your insolence!",
      "stringlist.Zombie_Horde.killed.0": "{KILLER}, I will kill you myself and turn you into the newest member of my Zombie Horde!",
      "stringlist.Zombie_Horde.many.0": "The full strength of my Zombie Horde has been unleashed!",
      "stringlist.Zombie_Horde.many.1": "Let the apocalypse begin!",
      "stringlist.Zombie_Horde.many.2": "Quiver with fear, peasants, my Zombie Horde has arrived!",
      "stringlist.Zombie_Horde.new.0": "At last, my Zombie Horde will eradicate you like the vermin that you are!",
      "stringlist.Zombie_Horde.one.0": "A small taste of my Zombie Horde should be enough to eliminate you!",
      "stringlist.Zombie_Horde.one.1": "My Zombie Horde will teach you the meaning of fear!",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.death.0": "The Avatar has been defeated!",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.death.1": "How could simpletons kill The Avatar of the Forgotten King!?",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.killed.0": "{KILLER} has unleashed an evil upon this Realm.",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.killed.1": "{KILLER}, you have awoken the Forgotten King. Enjoy a slow death!",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.killed.2": "{KILLER} will never survive what lies in the depths of the Shatters.",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.killed.3": "Enjoy your little victory while it lasts, {KILLER}!",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.new.0": "The Shatters has been discovered!?!",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.new.1": "The Forgotten King has raised his Avatar!",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.one.0": "Attacking the Avatar of the Forgotten King would be...unwise.",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.one.1": "Kill the Avatar, and you risk setting free an abomination.",
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.one.2": "Before you enter the Shatters you must defeat the Avatar of the Forgotten King!",
    Source :
    https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/product...t/strings.json

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kills64 For This Useful Post:

einaras (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kills64 View Post
    This ?

Code:
    "stringlist.Beach_Bum.new.0": "An elusive Beach Bum is hiding somewhere in the Realm.",
     <.........>
      "stringlist.shtrs_Defense_System.one.2": "Before you enter the Shatters you must defeat the Avatar of the Forgotten King!",
    Source :
    https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/product...t/strings.json
    WOAH!!! Thank you!!! You saved me sooo much time!!
    @Joe , @Luis Question wasnt solved, but nobody will solve it either, so mark as solved
    Last edited by einaras; 06-12-2016 at 03:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    /closed solved ish

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.