Thread: shitposters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

shitposters

this is actually getting on my nerves. it's so fucking annoying. people post pointless comments like, "I lol'd at this xD" and shit like that. i see it in almost every thread now and it's irritating. people like @Hydra Jr. and @Thatz are posting useless comments in every single fucking thread. i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that's annoyed or ticked off by this, so i decided to make a thread about this. these shitposters are boosting their posts to get vouch copies and free shit. MPGH should have a vouch copy team that's actually active. it doesn't have to be a team, but there should at least be an application process or something. it'll at least limit the amount of shitposts and shitposters on this forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i lol'd at the lmfao.

No, but seriously, you are right in a sense. People do just post random useless replies for no apparent reason other than to boost their post count, but this is a forum and it's kind of expected, really. These people lurk the earth and it's something you need to just live with. Moving on to the vouch copy part. Yes, I agree on this as it would kind of put a stop to some of the shit posting, but in reality, it won't do much.

At least when I shit post, I make it funny or kind of constructive. *ahem* ^

3. The Following User Says Thank You to billyvadd For This Useful Post:

jiang (06-11-2016)

Thanks
    We need to exterminate some of the people on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    this is actually getting on my nerves. it's so fucking annoying. people post pointless comments like, "I lol'd at this xD" and shit like that. i see it in almost every thread now and it's irritating. people like @Hydra Jr. and @Thatz are posting useless comments in every single fucking thread. i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that's annoyed or ticked off by this, so i decided to make a thread about this. these shitposters are boosting their posts to get vouch copies and free shit. MPGH should have a vouch copy team that's actually active. it doesn't have to be a team, but there should at least be an application process or something. it'll at least limit the amount of shitposts and shitposters on this forum.
    And you're promoting suicide in posts, so you're contributing?

Thanks
    I completely agree with the vouch ´team´. Instead of shitposting your way up to automatically achieve the ability to review things. You should go trough a process with applications. If denied, try next Month. In this way, honest vouchers remain instead of `I just want a free copy´ vouchers.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Space For This Useful Post:

jiang (06-11-2016),Xavos (06-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well i kinda agree. Evan tho i am shitposting allot.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    Ayy... I agree to this. I've gone mad lately.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

generator (07-31-2016),Space (06-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    At least they should comment something sensicle. <--- IDk how to spell sry.
    Hi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Shitposters suck.

Am I right? I mean whatever way you think about it, they suck. They just suck. Someone could argue that they rock.
    This would be their argument:
    Shitposters, despite what many might think, Shitposters is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. Shitposters has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that Shitposters is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.

Social & Cultural Factors

Shitposters has a large role in Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Shitposters. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Shitposters may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with Shitposters. Generally, Shitposters would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with Shitposters is actually a 1.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that Shitposters play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that Shitposters doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A Shitposters did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Shitposters produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Political Factors

Oh does Shitposters ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Shitposters as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Shitposters would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Conclusion

Shitposters seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Shitposters, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Shitposters before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

13. The Following User Says Thank You to New For This Useful Post:

Seduced (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I have noticed that alot, although not been here a longtime. I still think that to get 1,500 posts for vouches that would take some amount of time anyways, so most probably will get fed up after a while before they get to that stage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Exactly you're so right, shitposting gets on my absolute fucking nerves. We should be working on bettering the forum not filling it to the brim with absolute and utter garbage.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Exactly you're so right, shitposting gets on my absolute fucking nerves. We should be working on bettering the forum not filling it to the brim with absolute and utter garbage.
    Did you have like 67posts 1week ago .

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post

Did you have like 67posts 1week ago .
    That was the joke big man.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    That was the joke big man.
    No, but really. I am not joking. You almost got 1k posts in one week ....Okey maybe not in a week, but in 2weeks.

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post

No, but really. I am not joking. You almost got 1k posts in one week ....Okey maybe not in a week, but in 2weeks.
    It's cause I've always been lazy at posting since 2013, so I decided to just get around to it I guess, I'm done for about another 2 years or so though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast