Thanks

Question Avoid turning in quest while in combat/until out of combat

Is there currently any way to do so? I've had problems maintaining bots using classes with AoE spells, as the bot often try to turn in quest while I'm in combat (with classes like Blaze Binder, Abyssal Angel etc), resulting in disconnection. It'd work fine if I use single target classes but the progress will be VERY slow (I usually use StoneCrusher or Lycan for the decent mana usage and sustain), same problem with using only an attack bot and turning in quests manually.

Any solution to this problem? I see people botting for HOURS without disappearing once, while I usually get disconnected in a few minutes with the quest accept/turn in function in use.

P.s. would also like to know if it's actually possible to load a few quests at once using the quest loader, with maybe punctuation marks separating the quest ID's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Moved to the correct section.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

badies (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    add a delay between last monster hit/turn in of quest

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-13-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by badies View Post
    P.s. would also like to know if it's actually possible to load a few quests at once using the quest loader, with maybe punctuation marks separating the quest ID's.
    The quest loader in the options menu? You can load up to 8 quests information at a time in-game, but only one will ever be viewable on screen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-13-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    add a delay between last monster hit/turn in of quest
    Could you please give some more context? Adding a delay only makes the character/bot stop doing anything AFAIK? My character will still remain in combat. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
    Last edited by badies; 06-13-2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: used reply instead of reply with quote>causes confusion on who im replying to

Thanks
    Could you please give some more context? Adding a delay only makes the character/bot stop doing anything AFAIK? My character will still remain in combat. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
    I'm tired so kind of confused by what you're looking for, but I think if you switch cells it stops combat, so a swap from one cell to another and back again?
    I really don't know without testing, but try messing around with cells, it could help.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I'm tired so kind of confused by what you're looking for, but I think if you switch cells it stops combat, so a swap from one cell to another and back again?
    I really don't know without testing, but try messing around with cells, it could help.
    Sorry that reply was meant for Chrome, forgot to reply with quote. :P

I don't actually mind going semi-auto botting (I'm doing that right now), but it'd be nice to be able to make it full-auto. Switching rooms and loading quests/with quest window glitch to turn them in manually is what I'm doing right now.

If I want to use full-auto bots, I believe I'll still have to either turn in quests manually or switch between bots even with the room-switching method. The bot will still try to turn in quests whenever one of the quest in the quest list is completed, so I'll have to, say, make a change room command after EACH attack command to make sure I'm always out-of-combat, in case a quest is completed after that kill, and the bot will spam turn-in and get me disconnected.

Also, thank you for confirming me it is possible to load multiple quests at once. I believe I did that before but wasn't really sure last night. I'm able to load more than 8 quests though; currently have 10 in the loader, working just fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Add the delay at the end of the attack section of the bot. This will make your character stop attacking assuming you time it precise enough to coincide with the last full kill the bot completed. This will make your Ttacks stop while the quest part will continue to attempt to turn in.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Add the delay at the end of the attack section of the bot. This will make your character stop attacking assuming you time it precise enough to coincide with the last full kill the bot completed. This will make your Ttacks stop while the quest part will continue to attempt to turn in.
    I assume it wouldn't work on a most higher level maps then. Enemies are a lot tougher and quests' drop usually involves RNG at this state. Thanks regardless.

Thanks
    Also, thank you for confirming me it is possible to load multiple quests at once. I believe I did that before but wasn't really sure last night. I'm able to load more than 8 quests though; currently have 10 in the loader, working just fine.
    Lol they put security on one function but not that one... so yeah there's not really a limit for that function. Didn't even notice.
    Meaning I can get full quest lists in like a minute @emoric28

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

emoric28 (06-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.