Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Sorry, but I'm not going to support anyone who takes as much money from special interests as Hillary does. I know opinions come attached to that money.
    Hey, since you haven't brought up a single valid reason for supporting Trump let's post funny Trump memes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Hey, since you haven't brought up a single valid reason for supporting Trump let's post funny Trump memes.
    Your profile says your Canadian? Why the fuck do you care about our politics?

You haven't given me one valid reason to support Hillary over Trump, so can you please stop spamming me?

Thanks

You haven't given me one valid reason to support Hillary over Trump, so can you please stop spamming me?
    Because canada is apart of NATO, and is apart of North America like Mexico. Why would him being canadian entitle him not to care about our politics? You're extraordinarily stupid and bigoted.

Hillary knows politics. Trump does not. Do you want to argue that isn't a valid reason to support her over trump? Remember, this is the man who didn't know what a nuclear triad was. This is also the same person who actually believed obama was born in kenya.

Hillary isn't a fascists, trump quite literally embodies all of the characteristics of a historical fascist, and based on his campaign he's definitely authoritarian. Wants to create a religious test where you have to prove you aren't muslim. He also wants to target and track muslims on the basis they are susceptible to radicalization and terrorism.

Hillary was the secretary of state and was a senator. She has far more knowledge than donald trump can possibly fully acquire relating to the job of president.

What about trump? He was a business man? Okay, he went bankrupt 4 times. Do you know what it means to go bankrupt in america? It literally means you cannot pay your fucking debt. If trump couldn't pay his own businesses debt, how the fuck is he going to solve our national debt problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You're a fucking idiot plain and simple.

I don't support Hillary, therefore I can't give you any reasons why I "do" (although if it comes down to it I'd much prefer Hillary over Drumpf). I'm not the one stating which presidential candidate is better than the other. I'm simply stating that your presidential candidate is a buffoon. You're the one claiming he's right for the country when you cant back up your claims with any reasons.

P.s I've lived in Canada and the United States for an equal amount of time and that won't change anytime soon. So yes, I do care if a fucking idiot is elected or not.

And if you want me to stop "spamming" you stop coming into the debate fort with your shit posts about why Donald is the right choice without "Hitlery is bad" as your only reason.
    Last edited by Confluency; 06-25-2016 at 07:12 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Aborted (06-25-2016),Lightning (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Well , It's like really simple , Trump is not a good candidate.

He's Racist and Stupid

end of story. //
    I ripped through the clouds to talk to the man in the sky.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234