Thread: Macro Recorder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Macro Recorder

So I am currently doing Necrotic Sword of Doom's quests and I saw that the Bones from the Void Realm needs 50 Bone Dusts and 50 Void Auras and can only be obtained in the merge shop of NSOD. After experiencing lots of doing the same thing over and over again (I did the BLOD's and SDKA's quests). I thought why not find a thing that records what you exactly do? And I found this magical thing called "Macro Recorder". It exactly records everything you do. (Keyboard and Mouse) I hope you'll get my explanation. xD

You'll need these:
    1. AHK Merge Glitch by DukLMAO. (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1116197)
    2. Tweak the ezmerge.ahk (Found in DukLMAO's thread found in the link above) to the ideal ms or hotkey for you. (In my case, it is 350 ms and the hotkey is "=" key)
    2. The program called "Macro Recorder". (https://www.macro-recorder.com/)
    3. A browser. (I use Google Chrome)
    4. The reagents of the thing that you're going to make. (Obviously)

The hotkeys of the Macro Recorder:
    https://i.imgur.com/J0ujnq7.png
    Load the AutoHotkey.exe in the folder of the Macro Recorder program if you wish to change the hotkeys of the recorder.

How to use: (You need the stuff above)
    1. Open the ezmerge.ahk and the Recorder. (The .exe file of the recorder is named auto.exe; https://i.imgur.com/w961JcG.png)
    2. Open your browser and load AQW. (You must have another tab open; eg. AQW tab and a random tab)
    3. Copy the map you're going to. (eg./join shadowfall-12345, for the NSOD Merge Shop)
    4. Press F10 to start recording and a window will pop out saying what will be the save file of the recording. (eg. bones.txt, because Bones from the Void Realm)
    5. Click login.
    6. Select the server you want. (I choose Sir Ver coz there's few people in there.)
    7. Then click the "send" button and enter then paste then enter again. (In my cas0,e I copied /join shadowfall-12345)
    8. Click the "!" of the npc that has the merge shop you need.
    9. Load the shop and click the thing that you need and put your cursor in the "buy" then press the button of the hotkey of the glitch. (The default hotkey of DukLMAO's ezmerge.ahk is "m" key, but in my case I'm using "=" key)
    10. The AQW tab will close, then press "ctrl + shift + t". (It reopens the tab that is closed)
    11. Press F11 to stop recording.
    12. Press F9 to load your recording. (In my case, the save file is "bones.txt")
    13. Repeat step 12 until you have the amount you need.

I hope this will help a lot of you. Feel free to leave a "thanks" if it helped you.
    Last edited by Hunter; 06-18-2016 at 04:54 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jamjomon For This Useful Post:

adamrawi123 (06-21-2016),BAC95 (10-27-2017),Hunter (06-18-2016),Mohave_Br (06-21-2016),Oliboli8769 (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well done, pretty nice tutorial.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Jamjomon (06-23-2016)

Thanks
    I don't deal with AHK stuff, but looks nice

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

Jamjomon (06-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamjomon View Post
    So I am currently doing Necrotic Sword of Doom's quests and I saw that the Bones from the Void Realm needs 50 Bone Dusts and 50 Void Auras and can only be obtained in the merge shop of NSOD. After experiencing lots of doing the same thing over and over again (I did the BLOD's and SDKA's quests). I thought why not find a thing that records what you exactly do? And I found this magical thing called "Macro Recorder". It exactly records everything you do. (Keyboard and Mouse) I hope you'll get my explanation. xD

You'll need these:
    1. AHK Merge Glitch by DukLMAO. (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1116197)
    2. Tweak the ezmerge.ahk (Found in DukLMAO's thread found in the link above) to the ideal ms or hotkey for you. (In my case, it is 350 ms and the hotkey is "=" key)
    2. The program called "Macro Recorder". (https://www.macro-recorder.com/)
    3. A browser. (I use Google Chrome)
    4. The reagents of the thing that you're going to make. (Obviously)

The hotkeys of the Macro Recorder:
    https://i.imgur.com/J0ujnq7.png
    Load the AutoHotkey.exe in the folder of the Macro Recorder program if you wish to change the hotkeys of the recorder.

How to use: (You need the stuff above)
    1. Open the ezmerge.ahk and the Recorder. (The .exe file of the recorder is named auto.exe; https://i.imgur.com/w961JcG.png)
    2. Open your browser and load AQW. (You must have another tab open; eg. AQW tab and a random tab)
    3. Copy the map you're going to. (eg./join shadowfall-12345, for the NSOD Merge Shop)
    4. Press F10 to start recording and a window will pop out saying what will be the save file of the recording. (eg. bones.txt, because Bones from the Void Realm)
    5. Click login.
    6. Select the server you want. (I choose Sir Ver coz there's few people in there.)
    7. Then click the "send" button and enter then paste then enter again. (In my cas0,e I copied /join shadowfall-12345)
    8. Click the "!" of the npc that has the merge shop you need.
    9. Load the shop and click the thing that you need and put your cursor in the "buy" then press the button of the hotkey of the glitch. (The default hotkey of DukLMAO's ezmerge.ahk is "m" key, but in my case I'm using "=" key)
    10. The AQW tab will close, then press "ctrl + shift + t". (It reopens the tab that is closed)
    11. Press F11 to stop recording.
    12. Press F9 to load your recording. (In my case, the save file is "bones.txt")
    13. Repeat step 12 until you have the amount you need.

I hope this will help a lot of you. Feel free to leave a "thanks" if it helped you.
    Thanks,i just seemingly need this to get BLoD items faster
    Ok.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adamrawi123 For This Useful Post:

Jamjomon (06-23-2016)

Thanks
    Cool but how do i make chrome NOT go into windowed mode (aka stay in fullscreen) because i have to set it to fullscreen after every "run" / time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by 1h4x3r View Post
    Cool but how do i make chrome NOT go into windowed mode (aka stay in fullscreen) because i have to set it to fullscreen after every "run" / time.
    You can edit the hotkeys in AutoHotkey.exe in the folder of the recorder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good work btw,but im stuck with this problem,whenever i paste the map i want to go it does not work.
    Ok.

Thanks
    Good expansion to help people Glad my ahk is helping others out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DukLMAO View Post
    Good expansion to help people Glad my ahk is helping others out
    Indeed, it's pretty helpful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful