Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

And, again you are ignoring the main point he is doing... Why would he count 9/11 since it was 15 years ago...

Terrorists do not only come in from Islamic states you dipshit, they are all around us, even in our country, if you can't see it, then for your own good, kys
    So because 9/11 was 15 years ago means we should just drop it out of the subject? lmao, the cancer gets worst every reply

- - - Updated - - -

Also where did i say "Terrorists come from islamic states only" fucking retarded ass panda.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    So because 9/11 was 15 years ago means we should just drop it out of the subject? lmao, the cancer gets worst every reply

- - - Updated - - -

Also where did i say "Terrorists come from islamic states only" fucking retarded ass panda.
    Why are you so triggered at me and completely ignore his question? Makes me think who is more retard here

"the cancer gets worst in every reply" more like worse by every reply, but

You didn't, but you make yourself look like as such, sorry bud
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    If you give me 10$ dollars i will buy it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

I don't understand why people running from their country would want to come here. This country doesn't have much to offer you. You come here with nothing and you'll end up living in some shitty government subsidized basement trying to survive on a minimum wage that you can't live on. Sure the dream is that your kid will hopefully do well in school and go to college. That's extremely rare. Our education system, or at least based on what I've experienced in Boston, is that you either pay to get a good education in a private school (oh wait you don't have money cause you probably have a minimum wage job), or hope your child is a natural genius that goes to a crappy public school. In other words, Canada is just a little north. Though I have no experience being a refugee, as an American, I would think that Canada is more refugee friendly.

The last time I could think of a bombing was the Boston Marathon bombing which was a while back. Now I don't know how many people America has accidentally killed in bombings in Iraq so I'm not going to comment on that. The big mass killings are primarily with guns. Now I for one have no problem with guns, I just sort of question how some crazy people get their hands on such high end firearms. I hear its due to the lack of background checks like how some people on a no fly list can still buy firearms. If that's true, then obviously I believe there should be more extensive background checks to see if people have a history of mental illness, crime, or are on a fucking no fly possibly a terrorist being watched by the FBI list.
    This is why I love Bernard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post

Godam people are blind... Is every muslim bad? no, There is nothing wrong with mullims there people just like me and you! But they have a diffrent skin tone so they need to wear name tags? Imagine your self as a muslim born in Iraq, Would you want to be getting bombed by a country every 30 minutes, look on youtube there are hundreds of videos of america bombing them and you can see kids getting killed from it... That's the reason there running away from iraq because we'r bombing them.
    I'm 100% sure you would run away from a country that's getting bombed.
    but I also agree they shouldn't be taking peoples jobs and stuff

Anyway at the end of the day every one has a opinion and everyone's opinion is different.
    Thought you didn't want to argue? Well OK then; If we build a wall and get rid of the 11.4 million "Illegal Mexicans" that will open a lot of new jobs for the real Americans and the US will be a lot more clean. When we get rid of the Migrated Islams that Dumbass Obama let in, that will get rid of the people that have been attacking our country and other facts. And also, you don't live in the US; why the hell do you care?
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

• PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Z-Nation For This Useful Post:

Ally (06-19-2016),Drama (06-19-2016),Lunatic (06-21-2016)

Thanks
    Where can I get this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Why are you so triggered at me and completely ignore his question? Makes me think who is more retard here

"the cancer gets worst in every reply" more like worse by every reply, but

You didn't, but you make yourself look like as such, sorry bud
    Ignoring his question? he asked and i answered with 9/11 which is a accurate answer. Doesn't matter if it's fuckin 15 years old lmao!!! it happened and that's the answer you get.

It's more cancer when you kids reply back but hey whatever floats your boat rite? I gave you your answers and you knew i was right so you hit me with the *thats so old* lmao, learn to know when you're fucked and just drop it.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Why bother trying to discuss politics. Just use your minds and being logical.
    Babies play with teddy bears, not knife for a reason. Same things goes for trump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Ignoring his question? he asked and i answered with 9/11 which is a accurate answer. Doesn't matter if it's fuckin 15 years old lmao!!! it happened and that's the answer you get.

It's more cancer when you kids reply back but hey whatever floats your boat rite? I gave you your answers and you knew i was right so you hit me with the *thats so old* lmao, learn to know when you're fucked and just drop it.
    Yeah, right...

"its more cancer when you kids reply back" - lol, whatever makes you sleep better, cancer.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Yeah, right...

"its more cancer when you kids reply back" - lol, whatever makes you sleep better, cancer.
    I'm dead now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post

Thought you didn't want to argue? Well OK then; If we build a wall and get rid of the 11.4 million "Illegal Mexicans" that will open a lot of new jobs for the real Americans and the US will be a lot more clean. When we get rid of the Migrated Islams that Dumbass Obama let in, that will get rid of the people that have been attacking our country and other facts. And also, you don't live in the US; why the hell do you care?
    Preach my man, thank you!

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Read this; writed from someone who knows Trump better than you guys...

COPY & PASTE!
    Donald Trump is a say-anything cipher, who denies pretty much everything in his record and promises the pretty-much literally impossible, such as getting Mexico to pay for a wall and winning so much you will get bored of it.

He is the culmination of decades of dumbing down of political rhetoric and tolerance for hatred among a part of the electorate that once went for George Wallace and Lester Maddox, supported by people who seem to worship the rich and famous like the ancient Israelis worshipped the Golden Calf.

Who know what he will do when he has power? He has no actual proposals, only bragging and generalized promises. He is a nasty-speaking blank slate on which his supporters project hateful dreams and dystopian hopes. He was born rich, got richer as real-estate huckster with four bankruptcies, took homes from people to build projects, betrayed two wives, and has had a career on TV firing people. Is he a 44 magnum pointed at the heart of American freedom, or an unlikely savior that will actually do you hope he will do? You decide. Do you feel lucky, punk?

Joe exitscam? #PermaBanJoe2K19

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I'll buy it for the hell of it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post

I care because america has a big effect on the rest of the world.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post

I care because america has a big effect on the rest of the world.
    Russia is bigger than whole America, maybe not when it comes to military, but they are still big.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Russia is bigger than whole America, maybe not when it comes to military, but they are still big.
    I'm done arguing about childish people that can't face facts.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast