Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

News Force Recruitment Thread

News Force applications are now open and we have five positions open that we are looking to fill.

Available Positions/Sections: (if applying, preferably something you have at least a minor interest in)
    • Global News
    • Music News
    • Technology News
    • Interviewer (2 Spots Open)

Application
    Code:
    Name:
    Position/Section applying for:
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:
    Important Notes:
    • Once applications are closed, those accepted will be contacted.
    • If accepted your stay is conditional to the evaluations and your effort put forth during the 14-day trial period each new News Force member will be placed in.
    • Any questions can go directly to me via PM/VM. Do not pollute thread replies.
    • You WILL be working with someone else.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Hunter
    • Raple

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Lucifer
    • Interviewers

• Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihă-
    Last edited by Hova; 06-18-2016 at 11:45 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (06-18-2016),Lupin (06-19-2016),Charion (06-18-2016),Danny (06-18-2016),Dynasty (06-19-2016),Felix (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-18-2016),JDXT (06-18-2016),Logic (06-18-2016),Lucifer (06-18-2016),Lunatic's Sheep (06-19-2016),Nyaro (06-18-2016),Raple (06-20-2016),Riigged (06-18-2016),Robotkubo (06-18-2016),Scammer's Sheep (06-18-2016),Space (06-18-2016),Vader (06-18-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name: Vader / Desislav
    Position/Section applying for: Global
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: read/listen 10/10 : write 6,7 [but I always use several spellchecks and learn step by step] | Native language Bulgarian / Български
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) : I was secretary of the Student Council for 4 years in my university time. We had to create newspaper for every week (1 per week)
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, in my IRL job (Spedition and Forwarding in a truck company) deadline is LAW.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Because an eastern member of the News Force will make the " Global" group really Global. We listen every day about western and US problems, but nobody knows what happens at east. I want it because:

• to be part of the place I love for almost 6 years
    • to inform and help people when and if I can
    • to enrich my writing skills in English

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

-Madara_Uchihă- (06-19-2016),Felix (06-18-2016),Gaar (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Jan/Nyaro

Position/Section applying for: I'm applying for any spot. But i do prefer Interviewer

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: I've been in a School News team for 2 years. I have to interview new teachers, new students and sometimes the police if they come to our school. The news paper does come out every month. Not much but atleast something!

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes I am. If there will be a time I can't do my section, it will be announced early from me, so someone else can do it for me.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:I love the News Force. I think I should be part of the News Force because I have experience. I also could imagine to do the Global News because I live in germany so I hear everything. Im interested in politics and I know a lot about it. Another reason is I have a lot of free time. I have summer vacation and I won't do much in this 6 weeks. I'll be in Crotia for 2 weeks but even there I'm able to do the news. I also know a lot of the News Force members like Hova,Hunter,Raple,Ahlwong,OC and Gaar. So there won't be any conflicts. (With the members i don't know aswell because I will get to know them)

That's my application. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Nyaro; 06-18-2016 at 11:18 AM.

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nyaro For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (06-18-2016),Drama (06-19-2016),Felix (06-18-2016),Fucking Moron (06-19-2016),Gaar (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Luis (06-18-2016),x12 (06-19-2016),Raple (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks

Name:
    @Space , but in real-life "Jur"
    Interviewer
    Probably around 8/9
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)
    As of now, no. However, I am active on the Forums, and like to ask questions frequently. I did some newspaper for the family around a year ago. We were on a vacation to Indonesia where our family lives. I had to it in English, this was mainly so my family in Indonesia could read it. It was nice and fun experience to do, not only to improve my grammar. But also learn new words.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    I have a lot of free time now as school is almost over, plus, most of the time I am online in school as well. This gives me an advantage because I am active a lot. If I ever fail to meet the deadlines and priorities I will accept the consequences, which is unlikely to happen. And of course, we have the 14 day trial as emergency button where if anything may happen this comes in handy.

I believe I should be apart of the News team because I like to write a lot and be active. If I become an interviewer it helps me get more close with the community as I will go deep inside the life of the users. As I mentioned earlier, I am quite active which gives me some extra time to make the Interview more detailed and give finishing touches to the final Interview that will be published in the weekly MPGH news. I can work in groups perfectly. I prefer working together over working for yourself. This can double the speed as well as the brain size. For example, if I am stuck with a question, my partner can solve it for me.

Pro's:
    - Lot's of free time.
    - Recent experience with writing.
    - Can be very detailed.
    - Interested in the story's of the users.

Space: Good evening, ApexUk. I appreciate your cooperation in this interview. This gives me a chance to apply for the News team! How is your week so far?
    ApexUK: My week has been brilliant, thank you for asking. I've made a good amount of money from my CSGO knife service this past week and I've actually started up a new service where I sell GoPro's for very cheap and so far I've been getting a lot of customers so that's always great! I've already done a few vouch copies so once they receive them I should be getting some sales for the GoPro's.

Space: That's good to hear you're having some business going on. Are your knives in-game knives from CS:GO or are they sent to your address?
    ApexUK: The knives are real and very high quality although people sometimes think that they are in game knives when they don't properly read it which can be annoying. They are sent straight from the website to the address of the customer.

Space: That's pretty cool that real CS:GO knives exists! Now, I saw you bought Premium Seller. Did you buy it for any specific reason, or did you buy it to support MPGH?
    ApexUK: Not really to support MPGH but more to help my services grow and I couldn't of bought it without my CSGO knife service as Premium Seller was quite expensive at $100. I also bought it as a knew I was going to be opening a few more services sooner or later and premium seller makes your threads stand out and you look trusted which always helps with sales.

Space: Completely understandable. Let's move on to the next subject, games! What is your favorite game and why do you like to play this specific game?
    ApexUK: Hmm, my favourite game.. I would say Call Of Duty : Black Ops III on my PS4. I have just always loved Call of Duty as I started playing it a few years a go and it has always had a special place in my heart. Overall I just really like how COD plays and I think its one of the greatest games ever made.

Space: Are you excited about COD: Infinite Warfare? Or will you go with the crowd, Battlefield 1?
    ApexUK: Honestly, I don't understand why people are hating on Infinite Warfare so much, I am actually extremely excited for it as BO3 doesn't have anything special to offer anymore and is getting quite boring. I find Battlefield to be quite a terrible game, it plays nothing like Call of Duty and I just know that the COD players will play Battlefield 1 and then stop playing it after a few days just because its nothing like Call of Duty and the WW1 theme is just misleading towards COD players. Also, Infinite Warfare is made by Infinity Ward which I definitely prefer as they made the Modern Warfare series which felt a lot better to play than the Treyarch games.

Space: Sounds fair. Let's get deeper into MPGH. If you could change one thing on MPGH. What/who would you change?
    ApexUK: Hmm.. One thing on MPGH to change. I think they should add the feature to be able to change edit your thread after the 24 hour period because it gets annoying when you send in your thread design to be updated and they take so long to actually change it to what you asked for. I had to ask for a title change 3 times until they actually did it in a period of 4 days.

Space: What is your top-3 movies list?
    ApexUK: I don't really have a top 3 movie list but my favourite movies are X-Men, Avengers. I love super hero films the most.

Space: Any Music you like to listen to? (If so, who?)
    ApexUK: Great question! I love rap, mostly J Cole. He is 100% my favourite rapper but I also like Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper, Mac Miller, Logic

Space: What is your favourite sports to watch?
    ApexUK: I actually don't like any sports.. Especially watching sports, I just think its so pointless. Not all sports but mostly Football, I just think its so dumb.

Space: Thanks for taking the time to let us [MPGH news] interview you! Do you want to give any shout-outs before we close this interview?
    ApexUK: No, that's alright. Thank you!

Interview with @ApexUK
    Last edited by Space; 06-18-2016 at 02:09 PM.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Space For This Useful Post:

ApexUK (06-18-2016),Felix (06-18-2016),Fucking Moron (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Maniac (06-18-2016),Nyaro (06-19-2016),Raple (06-20-2016),Scammer's Sheep (06-18-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Name:
    @Energy
    Global News
    Around 8 or 9.
    As of now, nope. But there's first time for everything, right?
    Yes. As of now, I don't have much free time because school has started, but I will strive to be online as much as possible. If I will be flooded with work at "that" day, I will make sure to tell someone so they can cover up for me, but that is less likely to happen.

I believe I can be a good asset to the team, because I like reading news on Social Media, I also like to read about fascinating new discoveries, and those will give me an advantage on writing or typing the Global News.

Good luck to all who joined.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freeze For This Useful Post:

Felix (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name: Felix
    Position/Section applying for: Global News/ Interviewer
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9 Born in the UK and been studying english for 14 years but no one is perfect
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) I have written articles for Sport Twitter news pages. I have written sports articles for them that are based on transfers and the football world. I have done many but they were around 1-2 years ago. Have done some writing also for the school news team too.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes am always on my computer so making time to write should be a piece of cake
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe I should be chosen for the News Force team because I have seen many people leaving the team and lots coming in too. It is a hard task and I understand that it takes dedication and courage to write when you could be criticised. I believe that I am ready for a new challenge on this wonderful site I have been a part of since '10. It would be great for me because I am studying English as a first language too and I want to expand on my vocabulary and try writing about different things too. I love think i have a lot of potential to be in the news force and keep up to date with global news around the house anyways so it would be an easy task to write about something I love. I would love to write for MPGH and I would most definitely put it before anything else on the site I appreciate what you guys are doing and I love reading the releases whilst lurking. It looks like something I would enjoy participating in. Thanks @Hova
    Last edited by Felix; 06-19-2016 at 12:37 AM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (06-19-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Raple (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name: ArseneLupin, or Jacob if you want my real name

Position/Section applying for: Global

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: Honestly, I would say about 8.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: I had my own newspaper and tabloid from middle to highschool (4 years in total), it kept me from getting bored and was pretty enjoyable. I also did many news podcasts in school before.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yeah. I've always worked in a deadline and challenge based environment where I knew exactly what was expected of me and when it was expected of me. I always am willing to rise up to a challenge and show just how well I can overcome it. Right now, I work from home, so I have more than enough spare time to finish what is expected of me.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I am a motivated and dedicated individual with a strong work ethic and I have been actively volunteering as a news writer for over 4 years. These qualities have made me an effective team worker. I have a keen interest in what's happening all over the world. I am up to date with every major event happening and I always write about interesting news in an unbiased so I can share the details with people who are curious about the full story, and not just a biased piece of crap clickbait. I also am well acquainted with some News Force members such as Gaar, thanks to that, I will be able to learn the ropes at a faster rate and become an efficient writer.
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 06-18-2016 at 09:10 AM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lupin For This Useful Post:

Felix (06-18-2016),Gaar (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Solvi (06-18-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Thijmen

Position/Section applying for: Global/Interviewer

A solid 8.5/10

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) I have been the head editor of a dutch forum before and really enjoyed it. Been part of the News Force for roughly four months (Gaming news w/ Hova and afterwards Gaar) before and it felt really good. Sadly I had to step down because I was having some issues IRL but now my exams are almost over and I have a lot of free time on my hands

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I have shown this before.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I love following the news and I think that it's safe to say that I developed a real passion for writing it myself. Working with other people is no problem for me and I always push myself to get the best results.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-19-2016),Scammer's Sheep (06-18-2016),Space (06-18-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Name: Robotkubo / Real name is Wade

Position/Section applying for: Global / Interviewer

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9.5

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) When I was in middle school I ran a newspaper on things happening in our town. I've taken news and media courses in high-school,We don't have a school newspaper in my high-school, but I'm starting one in the new year. As I'd like to gain more experience and continue as a career.

Yes I spend almost all my free time and even time at school using the computer and working. I've always been good with deadlines for school work and almost never unless there is an emergency have I missed a deadline. If I ever find myself missing in a future week I will contact with a great deal of notice before hand so someone else can fill in.

I remember when I first joined MPGH, I didn't post at all. just would read around at what people would have to say. kept to myself. I remember always reading the MPGH News and really just wanting to be apart of something like that. I'm motivated and dedicated to things I love, I have a very strong work ethic. I've been volunteering for 5 years and that has really made me a team player. I live in Canada and not much happens here but I stay up to date daily with global news and news in general around the world. I'm a fast learner and quick to fix my mistakes so I'll be able to learn the ropes of the News Force fast. I think I'd be a great addition to the News Force, Thank you for reading.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robotkubo For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (06-19-2016),Felix (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Name: Corey

Position/Section applying for: Music News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9/10

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Yes, I do have experience with being on the news team. I was in music news partnered with Schuba. Also, in one of my senior classes, I had a creative writing class which helped me improved my creative writing skills and my reading skills even more.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe I should be apart of the News Force because, I have experience with being on the News Force, and I understand and have knowledge of how everything works. Besides that point I am excellent in writing, I listen to various artists and various music genre's, I talk with @Schuba almost every day.I believe I am a great fit for this position, I have prior experience, I know who I am working with very well, I listen to various artists as well as music genres, my writing skills and reading skills are excellent.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Black (06-18-2016),Gaar (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-18-2016),Lucifer (06-18-2016),Raple (06-20-2016),Schuba (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name: Joe
    Position/Section applying for: Interviewer
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9.75 ~ would consider my english to be spot on
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Not exactly, just very interested in peoples lives and knowing more about people.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Definitely.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe I should be apart of the News Force Team because I am interested in the community aspect of MPGH which is included in the interviewing side of the news. I would like to help out with the MPGH news and find new and interesting members of the community and to find out more about themselves. I have always been intrigued by the news and have been interviewed myself. I'd love to join the team and help out

Thanks, Also grats to the new editor @Hunter

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (06-18-2016),Lupin (06-19-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-18-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name: JDXT

Global News or Technology News

8.5 - 9.5: only times I don't type in fluent and correct English is Skype.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:
    (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) Taking GCSE English (obviously). I'm a straight A- (7) in English and a B+ in English Lit.

Of course, a weekly deadline to write up Global News and current events is no problem at all. My only other real time consuming activities is school, socializing and any sport. All other hobbies/activities are done at home. And to write about global events like said before is a lot easier than for example Interview position, the news is there for you - all you have to do is piece different sources together to create a full overview.

I've always wanted to be more "engaged" with the MPGH community. I think this would be a great and a fun way to do it. I'm a proactive reader and writer like said before. I have a 85 - 95 WPM so I work fast and conveniently. I believe I would be easy to work with and while I do take most things half hearted when I get down to "work" I buckle down and get it done. Also current affairs and technology are two things I'm passionate about, I have intrest in them meaning it will be something I'll enjoy.

(I'm also not going to lie the user title looks dope.)

Last edited by JDXT; 06-19-2016 at 10:00 AM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDXT For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: TamedCookie
    Position/Section applying for: interviewer
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 7-8 since I'm still a middle schooler.
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team): For a school project i had to interview my school teachers with a couple of friends to write a report about the education at school
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: I think I will be since I have nothing to do except for homework and I absolutely love the MPGH community.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe i should be part of the news force as it will help me succeed in later life and help my language and meet new friends since I don't have any.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheCookieBoyYT For This Useful Post:

Danny (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Space (06-18-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name: Sander
    Position/Section: Music News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 7.5 (grammar would be 3.5)
    Do you have any experiences of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: No, I do not.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: I am able to since I work only 5 hours a week, so that is from 12 PM to 5 PM.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Well, I'm accepting to this opportunity because I have never been a staff (minion, minion+ & etc), and I believe I'm not the best at first, but overtime I will be able to become better at this and hope that my expectations will meet other people's needs. I wanna give some try, because I think this is easiest if not the easiest way to like get into it since there are other staff opportunities however in them you need to verify if the hack isn't virus and can be used without getting an instant ban... So I thought I should give a shoot... If I'm not accepted, then least I didn't go down on a opportunity.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Name: Joe

Position/Section applying for: Global News/Interviewer

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: Around 8

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: My elective was journalism and I wrote school newspapers for all grade levels with my fellow classmates.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: I can of course meet a weekly deadline as I have a lot of time left over after school and roaming around MPGH.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I was interested in being part of the News Force after joining the forums, but I never got the chance to apply to it as there were no spots available. Since I am really active as I have a plenty of time, I can complete my part of the news publication thoroughly and meet the criteria to fit into the group. I also need to practice writing / typing news articles, so that it can help me for college and later on. Even though I may seem unprofessional when I'm talking with people I know or other times, I would always make it the best I can do if it was like something official or important (example:school news). I will try my best always. Good luck to the other applicants! c:
    Last edited by Kimchi; 06-18-2016 at 05:58 PM.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

Lupin (06-19-2016),cgallagher21 (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast