Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

3 Month Lynd*****m Premium Account |~| $10 BTC |~

Bitcoin: $10.00

Do NOT add this Skype (Scammer): iLunaScratch. (With the dot)

Hi, everyone! I'm here to re-open my Lynd*****m premium shop. If you want to learn anything from Photoshop to Cinema 4D to Unity 3D (and many other programs as well), then you've come to the right shop. A normal Lynda subscription costs anything from $19.99-$34.99 per month and what I'm doing will cost you a lot less for a lot longer.

Will I need to hide my tracks?
    No, you will not. Unlike cracked accounts, you are not sharing this account with anyone,
    meaning that your history and bookmarks (or anything else) don't need to be hidden or deleted
    so that the account owner does not discover you. This is your account, do what you want with it.

Can I download the Project Files on this account?
    When testing this method on a new account I was able to download project files. If you're learning anything new and want to follow along with the course as closely as possible, you can download the project files directly from Lynd*****m and enjoy the premium experience.

Will I be able to change anything I want with the account?
    Unfortunately, you will not be able to change certain login details once I have created the account. This isn't because you'll get banned if you do, but simply because I have not found a way to change the passwords on these accounts. However, when creating the account, you can gladly tell me which password I should use to create it and I will use that password. For those really worried about me snooping on their account (which I can assure you I will not do), I will allow you to create your own password instead of me doing it for you. Other than that, you can change all the information you like. All the personal details are changeable and you can make the account feel as "at home" as you'd like.

Can you upgrade an already-existing account?
    In a way, yes. The account I provide you will give you the option to either migrate your history and bookmarks etc. from an old account or simply use it as a completely new account (I recommend the latter, though). The choice is yours.

This is an improved version of the Library method.
    I'm not going to beat around the bush, this is using the Library method for Lynd*****m accounts. You will get a Library Card Number and be able to log in using that number and a password that you choose. However, the difference between myself and all other sellers that I've seen so far is that this method will last for 3 months instead of a single month. That means more time for you to learn new things.

Will you provide support and a warranty?
    Yes, I will try to help you in any way possible. These accounts can be used for both the mobile and the desktop apps, which means that you can learn wherever you're comfortable learning. You can save entire courses for offline viewing as well! As for a warranty, I will replace your account one time after the three months have passed, provided that the method still works. If the method doesn't work anymore then, there's nothing I can do, unfortunately.

As you can see, the project files are available for download (check download bar at the bottom to see that it actually downloads) and I can watch any video in the course (just picked one randomly for proof).

You can see that when I download the PC software, I can download the entire courses offline (which is only available in the annual premium subscription (the one for ~$300+)).

1. No refunds after you receive the account.
    2. You have read the entire thread upon purchase and will not dispute anything stated.
    3. A chargeback will result in a scam report.
    4. I will help you as long as I am able to. If the method stops working, I will not help you anymore regarding the account.
    5. You understand that these Terms of Service may be changed at any given time without notifying you.

Disclaimer: Due to the nature of custom accounts, there is no guarantee as to when the method to creating them might stop working. Because of these circumstances, I take no responsibility for accounts that stop working when the method stops working and will not provide refunds. That is the only risk that comes with my services but I will provide support as much as you need while the method works.

I've sold similar accounts before, if you would like to receive more feedback on the quality of these accounts. The thread is here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=11544595

I will happily provide a vouch copy for any qualified user interested. It is reserved for a donor or a member with >2,000 posts.

Thanks
    YEYE VOUCH VOUCH! My account still works. Used him before. lol saved a shit ton of money!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TAUSIF- For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Price in BTC is $7.50 and I'm accepting other offers (like trades or gift cards) as well. Can currently just not accept paypal. Hit me up on skype @ iLunaScratch and we'll talk about it. Still selling!

Still have a vouch available as well!
    Last edited by LunaScratch; 06-19-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -- BUMP --

Bitcoin price is still $7.50 and I'm willing to accept other forms of payment or trades. There's also a vouch copy still available if anyone wants it! Skype: iLunaScratch (WITHOUT a dot at the end!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -- BUMP --

Bitcoin price is still $7.50 and I still have a vouch available. Hit me up on Skype if you don't have Bitcoin but still want to buy!