Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Anti-Kick/Server Kill

I'm sick and tired of this fucking forum treating me like a piece of shit. I asked about anti-kick, and they said I cant get kicked and closed the fucking thread. So i'll explain. When your playing a cracked game, if the host is a crack, HE CAN USE THE CONSOLE TO KICK YOU! It happens to me everytime i aimbot. So I'm asking for an anti-kick, or a server kill hack. Server kill is probably easier, so when i see them discussing about kicking me, I can say fuck you and DDoS their server. Now do any of you understand what I want? Ban me if you hate me, just shows how much you suck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Need Help With Tapping View Post
    I'm sick and tired of this fucking forum treating me like a piece of shit. I asked about anti-kick, and they said I cant get kicked and closed the fucking thread. So i'll explain. When your playing a cracked game, if the host is a crack, HE CAN USE THE CONSOLE TO KICK YOU! It happens to me everytime i aimbot. So I'm asking for an anti-kick, or a server kill hack. Server kill is probably easier, so when i see them discussing about kicking me, I can say fuck you and DDoS their server. Now do any of you understand what I want? Ban me if you hate me, just shows how much you suck.
    Choob. This is MPGH, and we don't babysit toddlers. Bring up your reputation first. Why would we code something just for some random choob who came in here yelling, "FAG! GIMME A HAX!". Noob. Get out or do something worthy.

Kuchiki

Note: begging is a violation of the rules
    Last edited by Bluthera; 01-30-2010 at 05:14 PM.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Dude simple dont hack and get legit game Problem solved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Need Help With Tapping View Post

yeese calm down

have some respect for mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Im just saying that they didnt say "we dont have hax" they said "theres no such thing noob". that pisses me off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    why dont you use a texture hack instead of aimbot? i mean it gets kind of obvious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I use name esp, aimbot, texture hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    First of all, nobody is going to help you when you have what 14 posts ? All you kids that join just for hacks are always the ones that get bashed on because you always make threads like "HAX PLEASE" or "I WANT AIMBOTZ PL0X", first earn some respect from members then ask people to do shit for you, you cant just make an account and think your Boss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    STOP CHOOBING ON MPGH. /CLOSE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sanelh12 View Post
    First of all, nobody is going to help you when you have what 14 posts ? All you kids that join just for hacks are always the ones that get bashed on because you always make threads like "HAX PLEASE" or "I WANT AIMBOTZ PL0X", first earn some respect from members then ask people to do shit for you, you cant just make an account and think your Boss.
    IKR. Those threads are always by choobs who just join thinking someone will code a hack for them. SERIOUSLY? Retards...
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Bluther is right. well, for the most part. you SHOULD do something for the site instead of asking all these question and blah blah. but yeah i got banned from a certain site. *I wont say its name* but they are some real self-centered, high ranking NOOBIE mods on the site im speaking of. this site here is the only one i can come to and have the hope of actually MAYBE asking a question.. if its something totally beyond me and i can't figure it out myself.. and not get banned.. every other site is mostly a joke. well not EVERY other site.. but the one i got banned from all because i said in response to some guys question about *why does the MODS delete helpful advice* and i saidddddddddd *Because some people think just because theyre all high and mighty on a GAME site they think the world owes them something or that they can do whatever the hell they want* and then BAM!!! 5 secs later i was banned ^^ :/.. and it was under *insulting* which is only a 10 day ban.. yet i got banned FOREVER!!!.. ****** choob site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Combattheworld View Post
    Bluther is right. well, for the most part. you SHOULD do something for the site instead of asking all these question and blah blah. but yeah i got banned from a certain site. *I wont say its name* but they are some real self-centered, high ranking NOOBIE mods on the site im speaking of. this site here is the only one i can come to and have the hope of actually MAYBE asking a question.. if its something totally beyond me and i can't figure it out myself.. and not get banned.. every other site is mostly a joke. well not EVERY other site.. but the one i got banned from all because i said in response to some guys question about *why does the MODS delete helpful advice* and i saidddddddddd *Because some people think just because theyre all high and mighty on a GAME site they think the world owes them something or that they can do whatever the hell they want* and then BAM!!! 5 secs later i was banned ^^ :/.. and it was under *insulting* which is only a 10 day ban.. yet i got banned FOREVER!!!.. ****** choob site
    eh, yea. Unfortunately, some do it here too. . I believe in a helpful, friendly community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I try and be as helpful as i can but obviously you didnt explain yourself. This forum is mostly only for the legit version of the game. Just buy the game. Nobody will code a hack for an disrespected member.

Hacks take hours to make and code and some things are just not possible. Its like all the noobs that ask for killstreak and callsign hacks. YOU CANT RUN CE INGAME! Also the callsign hacks all the values are 0-1 there are like 50, 000+ possible values.