Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

SOTW (Gaara Revamp)

I was gonna enter the other one, saw some other entries, and decided that I would have to step it up.

Added text, some abstract brushes, two C4D's, and did some pentooling for the lightening-ish lines you see around the text and in a few other places.
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-30-2010 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The effects are a bit too bright in the front
    I see only GAA..I hardly see the RA. (Text)
    Color is nice.
    There is shadow on his right cheek..it means the light source must come from left not from up

Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The effects are way too bright mang.
    The overall piece is way too sharp, reduce it mang, or try to make it hella good with perfect depth. The depth you got ATM is pwetty blegh.(Focal - oversharpened, bg - overblurred).
    Text is easy, but it isn't very appealing, try to screw 'round with some of the text settings.
    The lightning isn't where it should be dude, try to follow the flow(in this case, you haven't got a flow) and see where you should put the lightning. Just close your eyes, imagine your sig, and imagine where the light should be.
    The flow. Meh, the effects are scattered everywhere.
    Blending is good, but amateurish - Using C4D's, and scattering them everywhere will blend your render, but it'll look awful.

I think that I've got everything. Sorry pal, but truth is better than to lie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    The effects are way too bright mang.
    The overall piece is way too sharp, reduce it mang, or try to make it hella good with perfect depth. The depth you got ATM is pwetty blegh.(Focal - oversharpened, bg - overblurred).
    Text is easy, but it isn't very appealing, try to screw 'round with some of the text settings.
    The lightning isn't where it should be dude, try to follow the flow(in this case, you haven't got a flow) and see where you should put the lightning. Just close your eyes, imagine your sig, and imagine where the light should be.
    The flow. Meh, the effects are scattered everywhere.
    Blending is good, but amateurish - Using C4D's, and scattering them everywhere will blend your render, but it'll look awful.

I think that I've got everything. Sorry pal, but truth is better than to lie.
    TV ?